Post: Call of Duty: WWII Xiipord's Heroic Drag save [CUSA05969]
12-13-2017, 04:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You need to drag one more person to safety, Last person to drag is in mission 6. Video -> at 4:25 . You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-02-2020 at 01:26 PM. Reason: title

The following 11 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

aeneax, BUdawg, FallenSoldier, hearthbuddy, hongthay, HW99, manabyte77, PiNsSoN, sebycurv5, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley
12-13-2017, 07:00 PM #11
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Just looked again, can confirm they do have heroic actions for 3 different trophies. Save 10 allies locked in struggle, drag 9 unique allies to safety, and get 4 unique allies to surrender...

I got the trophy for getting four unique allies to surrender during the last mission on Humbles save. I think a platinum save would pop many of these trophies too if someone could upload it.
12-13-2017, 07:01 PM #12
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
I got the trophy for getting four unique allies to surrender during the last mission on Humbles save. I think a platinum save would pop many of these trophies too if someone could upload it.

Thanks for that, and agreed a platinum save would be nice but who knows if someone will upload a us or not...
12-13-2017, 07:04 PM #13
manabyte77
Little One
Xpiiord, if you have a plat save, would you mind upping it? Maybe someone could pm Humbles as well.
12-13-2017, 07:04 PM #14
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Thanks for that, and agreed a platinum save would be nice but who knows if someone will upload a us or not...

a us platinum save will be more common since eu has 100s of diffrent cusa's
12-13-2017, 07:08 PM #15
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Xpiiord, if you have a plat save, would you mind upping it? Maybe someone could pm Humbles as well.

Humbles is permanently banned.
12-13-2017, 07:38 PM #16
manabyte77
Little One
Humbles is permanently banned.

Wait, what??? Why?
12-13-2017, 07:39 PM #17
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Wait, what??? Why?

he had 2 disputes against him and 2-3 people also did say he did scam in shoutbox and pm etc (they also had proof)

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
12-13-2017, 07:46 PM #18
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by Kerstschaap
he had 2 disputes against him and 2-3 people also did say he did scam in shoutbox and pm etc (they also had proof)

Well that sucks. What a shame ��. Well I guess we’re counting on you Xpiiord ��.
12-13-2017, 10:16 PM #19
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kerstschaap

Let’s not forget the PS4’ giveaway & PSN Cards. But enough about humbles!

Hopefully XiiPord can upload a platinum save of some sort or something close. Would be great full currently grinding the multiplayer out
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo