Post: Call of Duty: WWII Xiipord's Heroic Drag save [CUSA05969]
12-13-2017, 04:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You need to drag one more person to safety, Last person to drag is in mission 6. Video -> at 4:25 . You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-02-2020 at 01:26 PM. Reason: title

The following 11 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

aeneax, BUdawg, FallenSoldier, hearthbuddy, hongthay, HW99, manabyte77, PiNsSoN, sebycurv5, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley
12-13-2017, 05:41 PM #2
manabyte77
Little One
Omg thank you so much for this!! I’ve been praying we could get a more full save set. I don’t suppose you could upload some saves for the individual campaign level trophies? Also, can saves be upped for the Zombie mode trophies? Thanks so much for this!!
12-13-2017, 06:41 PM #3
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
You need to drag one more person to safety, Last person to drag is in mission 6. Video -> at 4:25 . You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Can you make a save for Collectibles ?
12-13-2017, 06:45 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Can you make a save for Collectibles ?

Humbles did upload a save for collectibles You must login or register to view this content.
12-13-2017, 06:49 PM #5
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kerstschaap
Humbles did upload a save for collectibles You must login or register to view this content.

Yeah he was suppose to do the heroic actions but never did lol.
That’s why I was curious if XiiPord can do that.
12-13-2017, 06:50 PM #6
Wosley
Yeah he was suppose to do the heroic actions but never did lol.
That’s why I was curious if XiiPord can do that.

so there are multiple type of collectibles ?
12-13-2017, 06:52 PM #7
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
so there are multiple type of collectibles ?

They have the heroic actions indeed.
Last edited by FallenSoldier ; 12-13-2017 at 06:56 PM.
12-13-2017, 06:53 PM #8
Wosley
They have the heroic actions indeed...

Never did touch the story on ww2 i basically can get the plat really easy since i own the eu and usa version of the game
12-13-2017, 06:57 PM #9
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Never did touch the story on ww2 i basically can get the plat really easy since i own the eu and usa version of the game

Just looked again, can confirm they do have heroic actions for 3 different trophies. Save 10 allies locked in struggle, drag 9 unique allies to safety, and get 4 unique allies to surrender...
12-13-2017, 06:58 PM #10
Wosley
Just looked again, can confirm they do have heroic actions for 3 different trophies. Save 10 allies locked in struggle, drag 9 unique allies to safety, and get 4 unique allies to surrender...

What will a platinum save do in this game ? do you think you will need to do 1 of each reqruiments to pop the trophies ? like revive somany people etc
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo