Post: Bridge Constructor Platinum Save (5.00) [CUSA03760]
12-17-2017, 03:44 PM #1
TER152
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
[EUR]

Here I Have My Platinum Save For Bridge Constructor.

Last edited by aeneax ; 10-08-2019 at 03:26 AM. Reason: title

The following 8 users say thank you to TER152 for this useful post:

AlanBlend37, Alberta, dasima10, Elu51ve_E, GAHALE2, kuzya, SSnake, Wosley
12-17-2017, 09:34 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by TER152 View Post
[EUR]

Great job man ! i was looking for this for a long ass time

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

NinjaGaiden12, TER152
12-17-2017, 10:08 PM #3
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kerstschaap
Great job man ! i was looking for this for a long ass time

Is the USA one platinum? Or non Platinum?
12-17-2017, 10:15 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Is the USA one platinum? Or non Platinum?

Yup its a platinum save but didnt had the right version to try :(
12-25-2017, 07:40 PM #5
Just tried it. It worked just fine. Thank you so much dude. This game drived my nuts.
01-22-2019, 06:09 PM #6
First of all thanks for the save... But it did not work for me... most of bridges are already broken... We have to remake it... (or maybe Im doing something wrong)
10-08-2019, 12:38 AM #7
[EUR]

there is only one problem with the save. I get all trophies but the one of one million points,I got that one but not the 200k and the 500k points one. Do you know how to fix it?
10-08-2019, 03:31 AM #8
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ElMister01 View Post
[EUR]

there is only one problem with the save. I get all trophies but the one of one million points,I got that one but not the 200k and the 500k points one. Do you know how to fix it?

This is a platinum save, meaning all of the trophies including the platinum were already popped on it before it was uploaded. The uploader did not create it to pop anyone else's trophies. Most of the time actually they would not pop many trophies, let alone all but two. I'm guessing the two you mentioned are locked out since it seems like the save has progressed well past them. Unless there's some sort of level select or a way to reset your profile, then maybe see if you can delete the save containing the score but nothing else, and that way keep some other progress and work towards the score? Not familiar with the game so only a guess.
10-11-2019, 12:05 AM #9
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by ElMister01 View Post
[EUR]

This is a platinum save, meaning all of the trophies including the platinum were already popped on it before it was uploaded. The uploader did not create it to pop anyone else's trophies. Most of the time actually they would not pop many trophies, let alone all but two. I'm guessing the two you mentioned are locked out since it seems like the save has progressed well past them. Unless there's some sort of level select or a way to reset your profile, then maybe see if you can delete the save containing the score but nothing else, and that way keep some other progress and work towards the score? Not familiar with the game so only a guess.

it should work the way you say...but I think is the amount of money that shows in total not the score...thats why it only popped for 1 million and not 500.000 ,so I dunno. Is so difficult to repeat all the game to reach one level where I could get 500.000, and make that score....
pfff,ruined platin for a bug. what a shame
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo