Post: Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition Trophy's [CUSA03991]
12-23-2017, 02:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Sup guys was looking around on NGU and other sites to see if anyone had uploaded Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition for EU but all I found was US or different CUSA* so I decided to upload my personal save has over 55hrs on it resigned it to dummy account and unlocked the following trophy's.
All you have to do is resign the save & just walk to the trader and sell or buy summit then exit the building and shoot the gun and watch trophy's pop I have Billions of Loot On my guy and in Bag and kill a volatile I think that's what it's called if I'm not mistaken and a zombie and trophies will pop

Many more will unlock if you start jumping or climbing or hitting the undead with various objects.
Standard Mode

Everything unlocked
Max Level
Lots of Cash
Teleport Gun
1Hit Kill

Ok so after further investigation on this game save this actually unlocks basically 50% of the trophies that I originally have gotten in my game-play I've added new trophies screenshot will be uploaded once I get a USB Drive
Start new game to get these trophies and majority of them is just get 1 kill and the trophy will unlock

Trophies

Trade Company
Trespassing
Now Its Safe
Pheidippides
Mount Everest
Is it Really Necessary?
Cant Touch This
Mouths Wide Open
Harran Shooting Club
Prom Night
Everybody Knows Kyle
The Legend of Harran
Agile
Strong
We're all in this together
Now its safe
This is Harraaaaaan!
A game of catch
Harran Shooting Club
Judo Master
Little Craftsman
Master Crafter
Open Sesame
I've got your back
Enlightened
Polyamory
High flyer
Hush, hush now
Trespassing
Bolter Hunting
Disaster Recovery
Reach old town just start new game and pick this location to unlock it

All you have to do for each Trophy to pop is Drive the car & hit a zombie 1 & 1 scarecrow to achieve these Trophies in
The Following DLC Mode.

Trophies
Afraid to get Wet
You realize It's Only Points, do you?
Formidophobic? Intresting...
I don't approve of mindless fun

Here is the Images of the Trophy's that where unlock I left out 1/2 images but you get the point
You must login or register to view this content.

VERSION 1.06
EU: CUSA03991

Download Link
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I hope you enjoy the save and help's you in anyway Cheers

Short Video on Original Account

Download Links have been updated on the 27/04/20

Last edited by Gangsta_NGU ; 05-21-2020 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Links Have been updated 15/08/2019

The following 379 users say thank you to Gangsta_NGU for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, 04jberry, 16tancredc, 19willy74, 3331, 3baady, 666neo666, 66GraF66, 7ussam, 8u8u8uy7y, Aankh, Abdliito, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, abuzayed, Acroshot, AdolfoTiRompo, aeneax, AfromanPSN, albano9000, Alberish, Alberta, aleksey7771996, Alexsandr194, alian, Alkiba, allamifaris, Allohashin, Andre_Jenc23, anuaria, aon1, apache64, araknid79, Archaos, Arthur RIP, Ashina Traveler, asiandes, asin1992, asy6971, Atilla, atus, AvisSpecial, bab1970, bamby1992, BASIA2001, batfink2009, batofgotham, BedIntruder69, belzana, Bernardo5555, beyer5420, Bierbubi88, billy.ryoko, Binhasystem, birka, BlackWaltz11, blurrz, Bluzz, Bottega, Breoreus, brodo, Canguro_Cojo, canikoblivan, cbrmanie, cem_aslan, CheplukiC047, chrisi1084, ChuckNoia, Cloud, cobraq1tee, cozyking908, cprasman, crubik, czhang55, DanielYTL, DarkAlkemist97, darkbasic, DarkG, davidman420, dd4563, Dead4Fun2, deadlysin, deejayward, delpiero, DEMON-_-9011, Deprived_Sin, diegophillipe2006, Difta1994, Dimitri2001, dimokm4, Dixon481, djbelial, dlipianin, Dmo-Kinho, Doggloc1992, downisethe, Dr.Dante, dracula101, dragoner, Dstmason1933 and 279 other users.
12-23-2017, 10:14 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by NGU View Post
The Password to the Zip file is "123456" I hope you enjoy the save and help's you in anyway Cheers

Sup guys was looking around on NGU and other sites to see if anyone had uploaded Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition for EU but all I found was US or different CUSA* so I decided to upload my personal save has over 55hrs on it resigned it to dummy account and unlocked the following trophy's.
All you have to do is resign both the save and the profile & just walk to the trader and sell or buy summit then exit the building and shoot the gun and watch trophy's pop I have Billions of Loot On my guy and in Bag

Many More will unlock if you jump or climbing and hitting the undead with various objects.
Standard Mode

Everything unlocked
Max Level
Lots of Cash
Teleport Gun
1Hit Kill

Trophy's
Trade Company
Trespassing
Now Its Safe
Pheidippides
Mount Everest
Is it Really Necessary?
Cant Touch This
Mouths Wide Open
Harran Shooting Club
Prom Night
Everybody Knows Kyle
The Legend of Harran
Agile
Strong

All you have to do for each Trophy is Drive the car and hit a zombie and scarecrow to achieve these Trophy's
The Following DLC Mode.

Trophy's
Afraid to get Wet

Here is the Images of the Trophy's that where unlock I left out 1/2 images but you get the point

VERSION 1.06

Download Link

In future Please Quote me for me to see your message if you have any issues with the links not working (Do let me know so I'll fix the Links).
Please do take your time to read the info
[/CENTER]

Thanks mate, do you have any save for the Parkour DLC trophies?

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

playboiiy1996
12-23-2017, 10:56 PM #3
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Thanks mate, do you have any save for the Parkour DLC trophies?

Sorry man I don't I'm afraid I don't play Parkour on Dying light
01-05-2018, 07:58 PM #4
zebbidy
Are you high?
The Password to the Zip file is "123456" I hope you enjoy the save and help's you in anyway Cheers

All you have to do is resign both the save and the profile & just walk to the trader and sell or buy summit then exit the building and shoot the gun and watch trophy's pop I have Billions of Loot On my guy and in Bag

Many More will unlock if you jump or climbing and hitting the undead with various objects.
Standard Mode

Everything unlocked
Max Level
Lots of Cash
Teleport Gun
1Hit Kill

Trophy's
Trade Company
Trespassing
Now Its Safe
Pheidippides
Mount Everest
Is it Really Necessary?
Cant Touch This
Mouths Wide Open
Harran Shooting Club
Prom Night
Everybody Knows Kyle
The Legend of Harran
Agile
Strong

All you have to do for each Trophy is Drive the car and hit a zombie and scarecrow to achieve these Trophy's
The Following DLC Mode.

Trophy's
Afraid to get Wet

VERSION 1.06

Download Link

In future Please Quote me for me to see your message if you have any issues with the links not working (Do let me know so I'll fix the Links).
[/CENTER]

hi can you please re upload your save please?
01-06-2018, 03:00 AM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Standard Mode

Everything unlocked
Max Level
Lots of Cash
Teleport Gun
1Hit Kill

Trophy's
Trade Company
Trespassing
Now Its Safe
Pheidippides
Mount Everest
Is it Really Necessary?
Cant Touch This
Mouths Wide Open
Harran Shooting Club
Prom Night
Everybody Knows Kyle
The Legend of Harran
Agile
Strong

The Following DLC Mode.

Trophy's
Afraid to get Wet

VERSION 1.06

Download Link

[/CENTER]

Hey man any chance of reuploading your save ?

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

Icemanhoss, seiyaguitar
01-06-2018, 09:24 PM #6
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Hey man any chance of reuploading your save ?

Hey man sorry that you where having issues just back from holiday so in the next hr or so I'll fix the links thanks for letting me know sorry about delay on the reply
01-07-2018, 12:42 AM #7
Originally posted by zebbidy View Post
hi can you please re upload your save please?

Link has been fixed sorry about not fixing it straight away was on holidays hope you enjoy the save and thanks for letting me know
01-07-2018, 01:07 AM #8
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Link has been fixed sorry about not fixing it straight away was on holidays hope you enjoy the save and thanks for letting me know

Thank you for fixing it Smile
01-07-2018, 11:59 AM #9
zebbidy
Are you high?

thanks for this
01-07-2018, 01:53 PM #10
Thanks mate and , do you have any save for the bozak horde dlc trophies? thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo