12-25-2017, 08:07 PM #1
enishi17
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

So here's my Platinum save for USA Sonic Forces (with the Super Sonic DLC and Shadow DLC with 100%)

I don't know what you can get with this save, but I hope that at least the most boring trophy pops-up, the You must login or register to view this content.
Collected a total of 100,000 Rings

I believe that if you play an stage and get one more ring all trophies related to ring collect will pop.
Besides that if you finish any level getting a red ring star, all stage moon rings and number rings (really easy in the first stage) the trophies related to collecting 3 of these and them all of them should pop.
Finishing a level should give you the missions trophies (some time missions are really annoying) and the trophy for collecting avatar clothes
The others trophies are really easy to do by yourself
If you want your plat to look legit, play the game, do the daily missions (are really easy) start with the Wolf avatar to collect a lot of rings and try to get the 50k rings trophy by the end of your gameplay.Then create and maximize another avatar while trying to get some red/moon/number rings.
When you finish the "evolution" of all avatars then use this save for the 100k - missions - clothes - all red/moon/number rings
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:58 AM. Reason: title was wrong

The following 27 users say thank you to enishi17 for this useful post:

11angle11, brendanbee, BubbaDaBarb, [email protected], deen67, edwinsansores90, Elesayth, faytseaxion, fernando solid, inderjeet91, JayBeast, jimmy7, JRG1988, kaibamoto, Kaisho, kenneth196, Kingdom, Magnofelipe, mitch27, Nicoelo29, Silverwolf, snahp888, Spcedead678, taker394, uncharteddk, wagneraquino, yasserJ_
07-21-2020, 03:28 PM #29
Originally posted by HeavyWeightGFX View Post
I am still looking for the "Up for any Challenge" trophy for the US version.. I saw someone asked for it.. but didn't see if anyone posted it..

Here is the link

https://www.mediafire.com/file/k65rrqdi1428afs/CUSA05637.zip/file

The following user thanked wartrish112 for this useful post:

11angle11
09-08-2020, 03:25 PM #30
Oner13
Rookie
does anyone have for CUSA08984?
09-13-2020, 01:02 AM #31
gaysir
Rookie
CUSA08984 plz
12-01-2021, 02:13 PM #32
If someone needs the rest of the trophies beside story ones, search for [US] SONIC FORCES - (TROPHY UP FOR ANY CHALLENGE MISSIONS) in thetechgame site.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo