12-25-2017, 08:07 PM #1
enishi17
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

So here's my Platinum save for USA Sonic Forces (with the Super Sonic DLC and Shadow DLC with 100%)

I don't know what you can get with this save, but I hope that at least the most boring trophy pops-up, the You must login or register to view this content.
Collected a total of 100,000 Rings

I believe that if you play an stage and get one more ring all trophies related to ring collect will pop.
Besides that if you finish any level getting a red ring star, all stage moon rings and number rings (really easy in the first stage) the trophies related to collecting 3 of these and them all of them should pop.
Finishing a level should give you the missions trophies (some time missions are really annoying) and the trophy for collecting avatar clothes
The others trophies are really easy to do by yourself
If you want your plat to look legit, play the game, do the daily missions (are really easy) start with the Wolf avatar to collect a lot of rings and try to get the 50k rings trophy by the end of your gameplay.Then create and maximize another avatar while trying to get some red/moon/number rings.
When you finish the "evolution" of all avatars then use this save for the 100k - missions - clothes - all red/moon/number rings
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:58 AM. Reason: title was wrong

The following 27 users say thank you to enishi17 for this useful post:

11angle11, brendanbee, BubbaDaBarb, [email protected], deen67, edwinsansores90, Elesayth, faytseaxion, fernando solid, inderjeet91, JayBeast, jimmy7, JRG1988, kaibamoto, Kaisho, kenneth196, Kingdom, Magnofelipe, mitch27, Nicoelo29, Silverwolf, snahp888, Spcedead678, taker394, uncharteddk, wagneraquino, yasserJ_
12-26-2017, 05:42 AM #2
Challenges, wispons and clothes trophy don't pop.
03-08-2018, 03:01 AM #3
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
Does any trophies pop with this save?

The following user thanked Mazdarx81 for this useful post:

oazzamx12
03-10-2018, 02:40 PM #4
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by enishi17 View Post

So here's my Platinum save for USA Sonic Forces (with the Super Sonic DLC and Shadow DLC with 100%)

I don't know what you can get with this save, but I hope that at least the most boring trophy pops-up, the You must login or register to view this content.
Collected a total of 100,000 Rings

I believe that if you play an stage and get one more ring all trophies related to ring collect will pop.
Besides that if you finish any level getting a red ring star, all stage moon rings and number rings (really easy in the first stage) the trophies related to collecting 3 of these and them all of them should pop.
Finishing a level should give you the missions trophies (some time missions are really annoying) and the trophy for collecting avatar clothes
The others trophies are really easy to do by yourself
If you want your plat to look legit, play the game, do the daily missions (are really easy) start with the Wolf avatar to collect a lot of rings and try to get the 50k rings trophy by the end of your gameplay.Then create and maximize another avatar while trying to get some red/moon/number rings.
When you finish the "evolution" of all avatars then use this save for the 100k - missions - clothes - all red/moon/number rings

I was able to get all the trophies with this save except The one for completing all the missions. Does anyone have a US save for the mission?

The following user thanked Mazdarx81 for this useful post:

enishi17
04-20-2018, 04:53 PM #5
Originally posted by Mazdarx81 View Post
I was able to get all the trophies with this save except The one for completing all the missions. Does anyone have a US save for the mission?

I am looking for the same thing. Can anybody help?
04-27-2018, 06:06 AM #6
FiraKuro
Save Point

You got the wispons and level trophy from this?
05-21-2018, 01:35 PM #7
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer

Can you walk me through the Wispon and Clothes trophies i can't get those to pop on this one.
05-22-2018, 11:33 AM #8
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
Does anyone have a save for You must login or register to view this content.

I'm looking for the U.S. version of the game.
05-23-2018, 03:27 PM #9
zetsusenpai
Save Point
thank you so much
05-23-2018, 06:45 PM #10
Originally posted by JRG1988 View Post
Does anyone have a save for You must login or register to view this content.

I'm looking for the U.S. version of the game.

I am still looking for this one in case anyone can help. I am willing to send $10 via paypal to anybody that can help!

The following user thanked knuckles182 for this useful post:

JRG1988
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo