12-26-2017, 07:24 AM #1
Allicks
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey all.

I've been working on Prey and since there was only a US save floating around, I've decided to try and put up some of the most time consuming saves.

1. Complete the game using only human abilities You must login or register to view this content.

2. "I And It" You must login or register to view this content.

3. "Awkward ride home" and "Split Infinity" You must login or register to view this content.

4. "No Needles" You must login or register to view this content.

5. "Missing Persons" You must login or register to view this content.

6. "Do No Harm" and "I and Thou" You must login or register to view this content.

The instructions are in all zip files too.

Obviously resign them with SW first.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-11-2019 at 01:57 AM. Reason: title

The following 34 users say thank you to Allicks for this useful post:

19willy74, abufhad, ALI_80, Anselmo Ricci, azizX, BASIA2001, Bassa, Bigdogg013, burntlink, Cloud, CrazyMK2020, deathcross31, [email protected], Dimitri2001, Evilash42, Fafuninho, FatherComstock, filamnder, gasit, Jaydogg14, Jerem92i, John91, Joker4567658, KHIIER, lolik, Mago de Oz, mark1, onyx001, raperorapero, GamerChad, snake69, thebestplayer, Wosley, zawaq11
05-12-2018, 05:22 PM #20
merrick97
Do a barrel roll!
damn.

why cant Savewizard allow for re-region of any title?
07-04-2018, 11:26 AM #21
US version save possible?
04-13-2019, 10:18 AM #22
Originally posted by Allicks View Post

Is there a mooded starter save for the US for prey?
04-13-2019, 02:19 PM #23
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by DigitalGamerGirl View Post
Originally posted by Allicks View Post

Is there a mooded starter save for the US for prey?

Prey is not supported by SW, so no way for someone to mod it. But you have 2 options for making your own mega save, but please note that I am unaware whether this would work with Digital Deluxe since this relies on an exploit that was eventually patched out and Digital Deluxe might be base game plus DLC plus patches, or the "base game" itself might already have the patches incorporated into it. Also note that since we'd be downgrading to a lower version of the game, your current saves won't work anymore. But here goes:

If you have the disc version, delete the game, reinstall from disc, but do NOT install any patches (maybe turn your network off in PS4 settings to be safe). There was an exploit that was patched out in version 1.04 that allowed you to make unlimited materials in any replicator or whatever those machines were called. With those unlimited materials you can then make unlimited ammo and anything else craftable.

If you have the digital version, you can use a couple of methods to either download version 1.00 of the game or, with a bit more effort, any patch between 1.01 and 1.03. Using your PC as a proxy, running Charles to block the latest patch and instead redirect that download to the patch you want, you can get 1.01, 02 or 03. You can look up guides on how to do that on other sites - it's been famously done a lot for FF15 since later patches completely removed the ability to get some DLC trophies (the Comrades ones). It's a bit more tricky than the next option, especially if the patches are large enough that they need to be split into multiple parts, plus the list of known addresses for PS4 patches is far from complete so the Prey patches before 1.04 might not be on there. But the next method, while easier, is not foolproof PLUS Prey was really buggy in the beginning.

The easier digital option is using a program called PSX Download Helper. If you google that I'm sure you'll find plenty of guides on how to use it. It's fairly simple and does most of the work for you, particularly helpful if you're unfamiliar with using Charles. Like I said it's not foolproof and sometimes fails, but when it does work (which is a good bit of the time) you'll have 1.00 of whatever digital download you're downloading while the program is (correctly) set up and running.

Then, as soon as you get to a Replicator, exploit away. Next best thing without Save Wizard support.
07-09-2019, 05:24 PM #24
RobJrK
Rookie
I'm really suprised that there's no cheats for Prey on Save Wizard yet Upside Down Stare
07-10-2019, 01:43 PM #25
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by RobJrK View Post
I'm really suprised that there's no cheats for Prey on Save Wizard yet Upside Down Stare

It might be a similar save file structure to Dishonored, and it took them a while to get around to any of the Dishonored games yet Prey isn't nearly as popular (meaning they probably don't have nearly as many saves to work with).
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-10-2019 at 01:44 PM.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

RobJrK
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo