12-26-2017, 07:24 AM #1
Allicks
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey all.

I've been working on Prey and since there was only a US save floating around, I've decided to try and put up some of the most time consuming saves.

1. Complete the game using only human abilities You must login or register to view this content.

2. "I And It" You must login or register to view this content.

3. "Awkward ride home" and "Split Infinity" You must login or register to view this content.

4. "No Needles" You must login or register to view this content.

5. "Missing Persons" You must login or register to view this content.

6. "Do No Harm" and "I and Thou" You must login or register to view this content.

The instructions are in all zip files too.

Obviously resign them with SW first.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-11-2019 at 01:57 AM. Reason: title

The following 34 users say thank you to Allicks for this useful post:

19willy74, abufhad, ALI_80, Anselmo Ricci, azizX, BASIA2001, Bassa, Bigdogg013, burntlink, Cloud, CrazyMK2020, deathcross31, [email protected], Dimitri2001, Evilash42, Fafuninho, FatherComstock, filamnder, gasit, Jaydogg14, Jerem92i, John91, Joker4567658, KHIIER, lolik, Mago de Oz, mark1, onyx001, raperorapero, GamerChad, snake69, thebestplayer, Wosley, zawaq11
12-26-2017, 08:11 AM #2
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Added another save to the top. Onto the 3rd playthrough to save everyone...

The following 3 users say thank you to Allicks for this useful post:

BASIA2001, FatherComstock, onyx001
12-26-2017, 04:40 PM #3
i have the game and looks like im going to play it again . thanks bro

The following user thanked BADDOG-9 for this useful post:

Allicks
12-26-2017, 05:31 PM #4
RPGAddict
Little One
I only miss "i and Thou" trophy, did 6 run in every way fucking possible and couldn get it, if u do it ill love you

The following user thanked RPGAddict for this useful post:

Allicks
12-26-2017, 09:36 PM #5
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
I only miss "i and Thou" trophy, did 6 run in every way fucking possible and couldn get it, if u do it ill love you

That’s the trophy I’m going for next. I started it yesterday. Looks like the toughest one. Did you follow a guide and it still didn’t work? Was this before the latest patch 1.05?

My play throughs have all been on the latest patch and I haven’t had any of the glitches I’ve read about, so finger crossed!
12-27-2017, 12:22 AM #6
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by Allicks View Post
That’s the trophy I’m going for next. I started it yesterday. Looks like the toughest one. Did you follow a guide and it still didn’t work? Was this before the latest patch 1.05?

My play throughs have all been on the latest patch and I haven’t had any of the glitches I’ve read about, so finger crossed!

Yeah thought to plat it after a month from the release, so it was like 1.02

The following user thanked RPGAddict for this useful post:

Allicks
12-27-2017, 02:06 AM #7
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Yeah thought to plat it after a month from the release, so it was like 1.02

I've just met January for the first time and up to this point having installed any Neuromods. I've made a manual save, so that when I come back to play the game again for the no needles run, I can save myself a little time.

I'm carrying on now, installing as many mods as possible so that I can give myself the best chance of saving everyone. Not sure how long it's going to take me, but I'll keep you posted.
12-27-2017, 04:34 AM #8
Allicks
Bounty hunter

Actually, if you've done the game 6 times, do you have a save for "no needles"? This would save me having to do such a run after this "I and Thou" run I'm on now.
12-27-2017, 12:56 PM #9
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by Allicks View Post
Actually, if you've done the game 6 times, do you have a save for "no needles"? This would save me having to do such a run after this "I and Thou" run I'm on now.

Unofrtunatly i dont have it since i did the run with all the glitches then usedd the save for the double affinity trophy (so it overwritted it) and btw i just realized that my EUR ver is differente 06560. So basically i cant use ur save till SW will put the advanced mode :(
12-28-2017, 11:12 PM #10
Jaydogg14
Little One
amazing been after this save thanks.

The following user thanked Jaydogg14 for this useful post:

Allicks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo