12-26-2017, 08:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, i have download a game for upload my platinum save (1 month for it) (CUSA01210)

You must login or register to view this content.

I hope it will work for you. If it works, it will make people happy. Say me if works.

Thanks
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-05-2019 at 03:06 PM. Reason: prefix

The following 32 users say thank you to jack7777 for this useful post:

BASIA2001, Choua51, danilo_BR, Downloader90, dwessasss, elpap27uk, granatiere, GreenTea101, HUYI82, jimke1, kaveirajde, kinlop, koepke1988, koftik, kuzya, leping, mark1, Micky668, mnga13, Nizar_asma, Obito111, rockis0857, sergasaur, ShadowMG86, stasya, supdrmann, UXB, Vomorkos, Wosley, xSOADx, xXAcEXx_1, zayneisaacs
03-31-2018, 04:24 PM #20
Is the trophy definitely obtained?
03-31-2018, 05:26 PM #21
stasya
◔‿◔
Originally posted by itsnemi View Post
Is the trophy definitely obtained?

You can test it on a dummy account.
04-05-2018, 07:22 AM #22
Originally posted by jack7777 View Post
Hello, i have download a game for upload my platinum save (1 month for it) (CUSA01210)

You must login or register to view this content.

I hope it will work for you. If it works, it will make people happy. Say me if works.

Thanks

Part car, part plane, Speed Demon, Going the distance, and time to change your tires trophies can only be popped by disconnecting from network.

The following 3 users say thank you to GreenTea101 for this useful post:

danilo_BR, FallenSoldier, stasya
04-05-2018, 03:53 PM #23
i can not convert this game to USA. bad this, save wizard =/
04-05-2018, 06:27 PM #24
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by scala View Post
i can not convert this game to USA. bad this, save wizard =/

That´s because the game is not supported in advanced mode...

The save is really useful by the way the only thing that sucks is the fact that medals in campaign mode can be over-written. Say you have "gold" on a campaign track, repeat that track and get "bronze" then "bronze" is what the game saves ultimately. Either I´m missing something here or that´s the most stupid thing I have ever seen in a racing game. It´s an absolute no-go that in-game achievements can be over-written by lesser achievements. It´s like you get an S-rank in some resident evil game, repeat that chapter later just for fun, get an B- and that´s what sticks and is saved. OMG...it makes you even LOSE medals it´s so stupid.

EDIT: By the way, I´m saying that because it means you have to get a silver in at least one of the different series tracks to pop the respective trophy although you technically already have gold/green in all of them with this save.
Last edited by frez0r ; 04-05-2018 at 06:34 PM.
04-05-2018, 10:39 PM #25
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
Hi there great save, can you unlock the trophies for complete all white valley maps, all white lagoon maps etc? Thanks in advance Smile

Edit: ignore that, i realised i completely read the descriptions wrong! Im finding it so hard to even bronze some of the black series though :(
Last edited by miichaelchriis ; 04-06-2018 at 12:02 PM.
04-06-2018, 07:10 PM #26
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by miichaelchriis View Post
Hi there great save, can you unlock the trophies for complete all white valley maps, all white lagoon maps etc? Thanks in advance Smile

Edit: ignore that, i realised i completely read the descriptions wrong! Im finding it so hard to even bronze some of the black series though :(

Just play the first track each from the different series in the four map categories (canyon, lagoon etc.). You must get at least bronze. Then, you need to get silver in each of the series, too (just one silver, doesn´t matter which track etc.). Just make sure to stick to one track while trying to get a medal because as I said earlier, you can actually lose gold medals etc when you fuck up re-trying. Just stick to the first tracks respectively, they´re the easiest ones anyways. After that, just finish up the rest of the trophies which is very easy.
04-11-2018, 11:18 AM #27
This work or not ?
04-12-2018, 02:50 PM #28
THNKS I ggot the platinum
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo