Post: Naruto shippuden utlimate ninja storm 4 semi saveset [CUSA02854]
12-28-2017, 03:39 AM #1
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i made this semi save sit set because my progress on the battlefield*1 has been deleted and my work is all gone so i had to do it all over again, but i thought of this game since there*is none on this region* and I thought why not making one here now, here is my saves so far on the game and i well continue it later because i am so mad about the battlefield 1 progress, btw i may alos*but some save on the DLC too but that if anyone wanted those saves

the saves are--

1-Advanced survival and league)just play the last survival and league on the advanced challenge in the free battle and bam, trophies*

the same goes for the intermediate survival but sadly i forgot the intermediate league so yeah sorry about that

2-Trail of the Gale main events) just leave to the world map then travel to the final valley, once there u well get to have one fight, finish the fight and watch/skip the cutscenes for the trophy**

3-Trail of the Gale side quests) once u load the save turn right, u well see hanabi*before going to the stairs, talk to her then she will escape, after that go up the stairs and you will find her there waiting for u, talk to her and accept the quest, u well fight her 3 times each one has its on conditions but u have alot of items to deal with the 3 phases so no problem*

thanks for BlackMetalPanda for this useful info and thanks to that i removed my Rank S save

Originally posted by BlackMetalPanda View Post
Yeah I tested it. Nothinf autopops and replaying the missions earns you their respective S-Rank trophy no matter what rank you get. So all you have to do is replay every mission and just put the effort to do that last one legit

so just play all the story missions and get any rank will get you the trophies so enjoy

Boruto DLC saves

Boruto's tale expert( just complete the last 3 fights no matter what rank u get ( if u got S rank i salute U ) if not then use the other save

boruto's tale master (last side quest) after u load the save go south and u will find konohmaru talk to him and beat him and the trophy is yours

Boruto's tale S rank (untested) try to play any battle in the story mode and get any rank it may pop
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

have fun and i well be coming with more saves for this game*
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-18-2019 at 01:37 PM. Reason: title

The following 273 users say thank you to albert2wesker for this useful post:

``,, 0813k2, 2qv, 415a415a454c, a7ballaa, Actim, ademasbg33, adilgangster, ado53, adolphskye, adrianoangelo, ah.198, Ahmad55d, AHMED_MD, aldwin1412, Alexander91, alkiko, Alucard_Immorta, alvaro_15, amanita, Amintor8457, Apollinaire, AQRed, axe212, baekseungwoo, Ballackfutbol, Bearbro, BearNado, BigBirdBrazzy, BigMan, BlackMetalPanda, Borf3aH, Brakyos, Broker_67, brunz95, Cacodemon, cantu, Casus_belli, ChaosRising67, chenbin, Christian-Homm, christianrp, Chro, Chusamsb, Ciel, cihan57, cocodeshanel, Cowboy without guns, d7az, Daisaku33, darkbasic, DavidHM19, DaxDragon, deen67, Deniz-_112, dhdhdf, dingo911, diocaneschifoso, Dirazur, DLgrimmjow, DMZ, do7989, Dr.Dante, Dropper__, Dstmason1933, DungeonMaster61, elgabri_celica, every, EXDED, ezzycowboy, f9o0ol120, Failed Legend, falconegiuseppe1996, fortbored, fumatelo, Fuyumini, galeria123, galo7, GaryPaul69, genius 2011, getyourown, ggor1, Ghost_Leader_59_, givemesaves6, glennterje94, goodwinna, H8XDev, Ha-Kim, hajwel, Han_Yu_SSS, Hashem913, Herzy, HEZITHEGREAT, HinataWaifuu, hito971, iamthat__dee, ilovefang, Insanemaniak1, itali7, IvaMoreno and 173 other users.
12-31-2017, 10:05 AM #2
hey mate...

Thanks for the uploads.

Have you done the Survival sections at all?

Looking for the 30 wins trophy that is driving me nuts..
01-01-2018, 10:17 AM #3
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by poker1410 View Post
hey mate...

Thanks for the uploads.

Have you done the Survival sections at all?

Looking for the 30 wins trophy that is driving me nuts..

I don't think a save well help in that one but i may try if not then that trophy is only hard work based
01-18-2018, 03:39 PM #4
Originally posted by albert2wesker View Post
i made this semi save sit set because my progress on the battlefield*1 has been deleted and my work is all gone so i had to do it all over again, but i thought of this game since there*is none on this region* and I thought why not making one here now, here is my saves so far on the game and i well continue it later because i am so mad about the battlefield 1 progress, btw i may alos*but some save on the DLC too but that if anyone wanted those saves

the saves are--

1- the rank S saves) in this save i left one story mission on A rank and the rest are S rank so you only need to finish this mission on S rank*

to get the S rank u need your health to be on top of 90% any below will give you an A rank and when your health is below 90% just retry again, i am sorry i left the hardest mission in the story but i have no intention of playing this game again other than making the rest of the saves

2-Trail of the Gale main events) just leave to the world map then travel to the final valley, once there u well get to have one fight, finish the fight and watch/skip the cutscenes for the trophy**

3-Trail of the Gale side quests) once u load the save turn right, u well see hanabi*before going to the stairs, talk to her then she will escape, after that go up the stairs and you will find her there waiting for u, talk to her and accept the quest, u well fight her 3 times each one has its on conditions but u have alot of items to deal with the 3 phases so no problem*

You must login or register to view this content.

i am so sorry i made the S rank very hard for some people, but i can't restart and do it again if u have trouble*you may find this guide very useful*

Its boruto? I get error
01-18-2018, 05:01 PM #5
emmanueltotti
Pokemon Trainer
Work with road to boruro?
01-18-2018, 09:34 PM #6
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by emmanueltotti View Post
Work with road to boruro?

Originally posted by Crafty View Post
Its boruto? I get error

yeah I have the boruto story expansion so yeah forgot to mention
01-19-2018, 01:31 AM #7
yeah I have the boruto story expansion so yeah forgot to mention

Dosent Works with Normal Version (Without DLCS)

The following user thanked xB-Crafty for this useful post:

Za1508
01-19-2018, 02:17 AM #8
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Crafty View Post
Dosent Works with Normal Version (Without DLCS)

sorry about that

The following user thanked albert2wesker for this useful post:

xB-Crafty
03-10-2018, 11:43 PM #9
Well I managed to get two of the trophies that I needed, thanks.
06-07-2018, 06:37 PM #10
i made this semi save sit set because my progress on the battlefield*1 has been deleted and my work is all gone so i had to do it all over again, but i thought of this game since there*is none on this region* and I thought why not making one here now, here is my saves so far on the game and i well continue it later because i am so mad about the battlefield 1 progress, btw i may alos*but some save on the DLC too but that if anyone wanted those saves

the saves are--

1- the rank S saves) in this save i left one story mission on A rank and the rest are S rank so you only need to finish this mission on S rank*

to get the S rank u need your health to be on top of 90% any below will give you an A rank and when your health is below 90% just retry again, i am sorry i left the hardest mission in the story but i have no intention of playing this game again other than making the rest of the saves

i am so sorry i made the S rank very hard for some people, but i can't restart and do it again if u have trouble*you may find this guide very useful*

Hey first of all thanks for the save. I have a question, when I load your save will it autopop anything or do I have to repeat the missions only now it doesn’t matter what rank I’ll get because it already is S ranked?
Thanks in advance
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo