12-30-2017, 01:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone.
Today I'm bringing you my save set for the Sims 4.

You must login or register to view this content.

This is a work in progress set.
Note: this is the standard edition of the game. No expansion packs/DLC have been added

Update 1 30/12/17 @14.50- Added Career - Captain of Industry

Update 2 31/12/17 @ 14.33 - Added Miscellaneous trophy - The Circle of Life

Update 3 16/01/18 @ 1946 - Added last 3 Careers trophies

Update 4 21/01/18 @ 09.35 - Added Triple Play Trophy.

Update 5 21/01/18 @ 0958 - Added Order of Unlock file for those concerned about time stamps. It can be found in the Miscellaneous folder

Note on the the Triple Play Trophy: This save has the City Living Expansion Pack on it so I don't think it will work unless you have this Expansion. It is also firmware version 5.05
If anyone manages to get Triplets without the Expansion, please share it with the site. Thanks

This is now a complete platinum save set!

Skills

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Careers

Miscellaneous

EDIT: For anyone having trouble, or wanting a US set, you can follow this updated guide from Psnprofiles which allows you to plat the game within a few hours.

You wont be banned from the leaderboards for following the guide as its tried and tested by many members.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by burntlink ; 05-24-2020 at 04:48 PM. Reason: added link to updated trophy guide to ease plat time

The following 961 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, [xi[M]iMaGiiKz-, 0fox, 11angle11, 1233355, 123456781, 17Coxy, 19willy74, 1Tirry, [email protected], 415a415a454c, 7h1nk, a3596970082, a7medalhddad, aaron2256, AaronV, abufhad, Ac1dmonk3y, Acroshot, ADAY, aeneax, ahmad.s.a, AJFreshg, ajsking, alanamh, AlanBlend37, alarosy2015, AleCarlos, Aleksei504, AleMura7--, Alex-Pilote, Alexander1404, Alexcs77, Alexombre91, Alfreddy32, Ali-AlOlayan, AlisApplyingGaming, Allicks, alphapiers, Aman-Sangar, amanita, analbeadsyummm, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andyxbb, Angelus Satani, anglade94, ANGRY_PANDA, anon2010, Anoobiis, AntiFog, antonio0, Apollinaire, Aqhmaal Amran, aradreth, ARKV, Armageddon1989, Arpagone, artour0098, ArUk046, arzin, Asbo23, asdw58, Ashyelbarkey, Auron94, Avgvstvs, AzK, bab1970, Bader505, bakajanai, Ballackfutbol, Balthier1987, bananinismiau69, bang4stylez, bardinfog, Bartowski, BASIA2001, Bassa, Battlehorst0, bayesh, bbtux, beachguy26, BejitaSSJB, Beltalowda, benja1016, benjia, Benny1837, benoit130983, benphipps12, berserk2120, bgolde2, Biffaboy, birka, BlackjackXIII, blacklist444, Blackramzes, blastman, bmw983, bober77 and 861 other users.
05-26-2020, 07:12 AM #182
nothing, i can't obtain basketcase trophy... i tried many times...
06-03-2020, 02:23 PM #183
Originally posted by burntlink View Post

UPDATE: it worked loading it offline, don't know why lol
Thank you so much for the saveset!
The only trophy (last one before the platinum) I'm having trouble with is: "Old & Wiser" (Have a Sim age up). I have even tried to unlock it after the "Triple Play" trophy (using another save for "Triple Play", found in another topic since I don't even the "City Living Expansion Pack" you mentioned), same as the trophy guide on psnprofiles says:

Originally posted by another user
Start a New Game, Load whichever Triplets Sim you downloaded and fast forward till they are ready to give birth. Click the Sim and send her to the hospital to give birth. Once they have given birth, you will receive Bronze Triple Play. Once this is done, bake a cake with the Adult female Sim and put candles on it. Blow them out with her to get Bronze Old & Wiser. 7/51 popped. This will take around 10 minutes depending on how long the Sim has to go to give birth.

And description of the "Old & Wiser" trophy:

Originally posted by another user
The easiest way to get this is to have a sim bake any cake, add candles to the cake, and then have them blow the candles. You'll get the trophy after that. Take a look at the video below for some help with this trophy.

But it doesn't pop, even with baking a cake on another save and neither with yours: as soon as I load it, I receive the notification that Dan aged up, he's sad and goes to bed crying.
I also invited people at my house calling them at phone and aging up each one, no trophy.
It doesn't need the "City Living Expansion Pack" right? Are there any other users asking you for this?

UPDATE: Platinum! Thank you again
Last edited by ignored467 ; 06-03-2020 at 02:37 PM.
06-04-2020, 10:01 PM #184
I have problems with Ghost Family, it's the last trophy I need, I tried it multiple times with my own saves as well, followed guides, somehow it doesn't pop. Not sure if others have that issue as well.

The following user thanked Practical94 for this useful post:

ignored467
06-06-2020, 08:34 AM #185
Originally posted by Practical94 View Post
I have problems with Ghost Family, it's the last trophy I need, I tried it multiple times with my own saves as well, followed guides, somehow it doesn't pop. Not sure if others have that issue as well.

Have you seen that in burntlink saves, for "Ghost Family" trophy (which also includes "Fullhouse" if I remember correctly), there's another folder called "new" (or "updated", I don't remember, I'm texting you from my phone).

Re-sign that updated .zip archive, you can see it because it has a more recent creation date. Follow instructions contained in text file (simply upload the Ghost Family house just under Evans house) and it should pop.

I have re-signed the older, first archive you can see in the "Ghost Family" trophy folder and it also didn't work for me.

The following user thanked ignored467 for this useful post:

Practical94
06-06-2020, 11:50 AM #186
Originally posted by ignored467 View Post

Have you seen that in burntlink saves, for "Ghost Family" trophy (which also includes "Fullhouse" if I remember correctly), there's another folder called "new" (or "updated", I don't remember, I'm texting you from my phone).

Re-sign that updated .zip archive, you can see it because it has a more recent creation date. Follow instructions contained in text file (simply upload the Ghost Family house just under Evans house) and it should pop.

I have re-signed the older, first archive you can see in the "Ghost Family" trophy folder and it also didn't work for me.

I have seen it, and it kinda got me confused honestly, because I wasn't sure what to make of it since it wasn't really highlighted why it was included. But I will try the new save out, hopefully it'll pop. Appreciate your answer, thank you.

ignored467
06-06-2020, 12:04 PM #187
Alright, it worked, it popped! Got my plat trophy. Once I loaded save game 2, it said "game data incomplete" I just clicked OK, went into the Ghost Family household, it loaded up, the game started playing, I waited around 10 seconds and then it popped. Thank you very much.

ignored467
06-06-2020, 02:02 PM #188
Alright, it worked, it popped! Got my plat trophy. Once I loaded save game 2, it said "game data incomplete" I just clicked OK, went into the Ghost Family household, it loaded up, the game started playing, I waited around 10 seconds and then it popped. Thank you very much.

You're welcome, definitely didn't want to play this game on my own lol

The following user thanked ignored467 for this useful post:

Practical94
06-06-2020, 04:17 PM #189

You're welcome, definitely didn't want to play this game on my own lol

Same, it would be a literal drag and hours upon hours of upholding the friendships and then killing them all off.

ignored467
10-31-2020, 03:05 PM #190

So what do I have to do to pop it friend? I don't get it.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo