12-30-2017, 01:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone.
Today I'm bringing you my save set for the Sims 4.

You must login or register to view this content.

This is a work in progress set.
Note: this is the standard edition of the game. No expansion packs/DLC have been added

Update 1 30/12/17 @14.50- Added Career - Captain of Industry

Update 2 31/12/17 @ 14.33 - Added Miscellaneous trophy - The Circle of Life

Update 3 16/01/18 @ 1946 - Added last 3 Careers trophies

Update 4 21/01/18 @ 09.35 - Added Triple Play Trophy.

Update 5 21/01/18 @ 0958 - Added Order of Unlock file for those concerned about time stamps. It can be found in the Miscellaneous folder

Note on the the Triple Play Trophy: This save has the City Living Expansion Pack on it so I don't think it will work unless you have this Expansion. It is also firmware version 5.05
If anyone manages to get Triplets without the Expansion, please share it with the site. Thanks

This is now a complete platinum save set!

Skills

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Careers

Miscellaneous

EDIT: For anyone having trouble, or wanting a US set, you can follow this updated guide from Psnprofiles which allows you to plat the game within a few hours.

You wont be banned from the leaderboards for following the guide as its tried and tested by many members.

Last edited by burntlink ; 05-24-2020 at 04:48 PM. Reason: added link to updated trophy guide to ease plat time

The following 961 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, [xi[M]iMaGiiKz-, 0fox, 11angle11, 1233355, 123456781, 17Coxy, 19willy74, 1Tirry, [email protected], 415a415a454c, 7h1nk, a3596970082, a7medalhddad, aaron2256, AaronV, abufhad, Ac1dmonk3y, Acroshot, ADAY, aeneax, ahmad.s.a, AJFreshg, ajsking, alanamh, AlanBlend37, alarosy2015, AleCarlos, Aleksei504, AleMura7--, Alex-Pilote, Alexander1404, Alexcs77, Alexombre91, Alfreddy32, Ali-AlOlayan, AlisApplyingGaming, Allicks, alphapiers, Aman-Sangar, amanita, analbeadsyummm, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andyxbb, Angelus Satani, anglade94, ANGRY_PANDA, anon2010, Anoobiis, AntiFog, antonio0, Apollinaire, Aqhmaal Amran, aradreth, ARKV, Armageddon1989, Arpagone, artour0098, ArUk046, arzin, Asbo23, asdw58, Ashyelbarkey, Auron94, Avgvstvs, AzK, bab1970, Bader505, bakajanai, Ballackfutbol, Balthier1987, bananinismiau69, bang4stylez, bardinfog, Bartowski, BASIA2001, Bassa, Battlehorst0, bayesh, bbtux, beachguy26, BejitaSSJB, Beltalowda, benja1016, benjia, Benny1837, benoit130983, benphipps12, berserk2120, bgolde2, Biffaboy, birka, BlackjackXIII, blacklist444, Blackramzes, blastman, bmw983, bober77 and 861 other users.
01-19-2018, 10:38 AM #74
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
how do I download the ghosts exactly ? sorry newb here... thanks in advance

Follow this link. It's to the EA forums. It explains there:

01-20-2018, 12:57 AM #75
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by burntlink View Post

No luck on the Rosebud still. Loaded up the Suave Criminal... has well over 1.5 million.. idk what I’m doing wrong? I moved them to a different lot even and different world nothing pops... tried even selling stuff to make some money and it don’t pop. Maybe I just can’t get it with saves? Idk
01-20-2018, 04:26 AM #76
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

Update... was able to make a clean file and just do rosebud legitly....
as far as the ghost family goes I cannot find the community tab that link you posted is for pc apparently there is no community content for consoles. maybe I'm wrong but I couldn't find it...
ill keep trying with your ghost save and see what I can do to get it to pop
01-21-2018, 10:05 AM #77
Triple Play Trophy has been added!
You will probably need the City Living Expansion for it to work.

The following 2 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

bobsandbag, FallenSoldier
01-21-2018, 01:36 PM #78
plat
Elite member
Someone make a link to download all in one file please?
01-21-2018, 02:31 PM #79
R9M8B4
Haxor!
Triple Play Trophy has been added!
You will probably need the City Living Expansion for it to work.

Good Job, will test!!
01-21-2018, 03:04 PM #80
Just wanted to let you all know that I tried the Triplets save WITHOUT any DLC installed. It comes up with some kind of message (in game) saying that some data is missing and we might experience some issues. I went on regardless, loaded the Evans household and Luna had a baby...twins to be exact. I reloaded the same save 5 times, and got twins each time. Oh well, was worth a try.

On a side note, just wanted to give a massive "thank you" to the OP for this save set! I just don't think I can justify paying £32.99 for a platinum trophy when I already payed £40 for the base game!

Looks like this game will be stuck on 98%

The following 2 users say thank you to bobsandbag for this useful post:

burntlink, FallenSoldier
01-21-2018, 03:57 PM #81
Originally posted by bobsandbag View Post
Just wanted to let you all know that I tried the Triplets save WITHOUT any DLC installed. It comes up with some kind of message (in game) saying that some data is missing and we might experience some issues. I went on regardless, loaded the Evans household and Luna had a baby...twins to be exact. I reloaded the same save 5 times, and got twins each time. Oh well, was worth a try.

On a side note, just wanted to give a massive "thank you" to the OP for this save set! I just don't think I can justify paying £32.99 for a platinum trophy when I already payed £40 for the base game!

Looks like this game will be stuck on 98%

Thanks for the information.

I'll keep trying my original save without the expansion pack (this is my wife's save) to see if I can get the triplets but I'm getting really really frustrated with the game.
The fact that I've been trying for the triplets for almost a month now and nothing, and she resigns my save and has triplets after 2 tries, is extremely infuriating. To be honest I'm losing interest in the game now.

I'll give it another week. If I don't get them on the base game by then, I'll give up.

Hopefully someone can upload a save with triplets.
Like u, I refuse to purchase a £30 expansion pack after buying the game for £30

The following 2 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

bobsandbag, ThatEpicSomeone
01-21-2018, 04:03 PM #82
Thanks for the information.

I'll keep trying my original save without the expansion pack (this is my wife's save) to see if I can get the triplets but I'm getting really really frustrated with the game.
The fact that I've been trying for the triplets for almost a month now and nothing, and she resigns my save and has triplets after 2 tries, is extremely infuriating. To be honest I'm losing interest in the game now.

I'll give it another week. If I don't get them on the base game by then, I'll give up.

Hopefully someone can upload a save with triplets.
Like u, I refuse to purchase a £30 expansion pack after buying the game for £30

I'll keep trying this week as well, but me and my daughter aren't into this as much as what we thought we would be! She's gone back to playing Sims 3 on her laptop!

The following user thanked bobsandbag for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo