12-30-2017, 01:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone.
Today I'm bringing you my save set for the Sims 4.

You must login or register to view this content.

This is a work in progress set.
Note: this is the standard edition of the game. No expansion packs/DLC have been added

Update 1 30/12/17 @14.50- Added Career - Captain of Industry

Update 2 31/12/17 @ 14.33 - Added Miscellaneous trophy - The Circle of Life

Update 3 16/01/18 @ 1946 - Added last 3 Careers trophies

Update 4 21/01/18 @ 09.35 - Added Triple Play Trophy.

Update 5 21/01/18 @ 0958 - Added Order of Unlock file for those concerned about time stamps. It can be found in the Miscellaneous folder

Note on the the Triple Play Trophy: This save has the City Living Expansion Pack on it so I don't think it will work unless you have this Expansion. It is also firmware version 5.05
If anyone manages to get Triplets without the Expansion, please share it with the site. Thanks

This is now a complete platinum save set!

Skills

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Careers

Miscellaneous

EDIT: For anyone having trouble, or wanting a US set, you can follow this updated guide from Psnprofiles which allows you to plat the game within a few hours.

You wont be banned from the leaderboards for following the guide as its tried and tested by many members.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by burntlink ; 05-24-2020 at 04:48 PM. Reason: added link to updated trophy guide to ease plat time

The following 962 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, [xi[M]iMaGiiKz-, 0fox, 11angle11, 1233355, 123456781, 17Coxy, 19willy74, 1Tirry, [email protected], 415a415a454c, 7h1nk, a3596970082, a7medalhddad, aaron2256, AaronV, abufhad, Ac1dmonk3y, Acroshot, ADAY, aeneax, ahmad.s.a, AJFreshg, ajsking, alanamh, AlanBlend37, alarosy2015, AleCarlos, Aleksei504, AleMura7--, Alex-Pilote, Alexander1404, Alexcs77, Alexombre91, Alfreddy32, Ali-AlOlayan, AlisApplyingGaming, Allicks, alphapiers, Aman-Sangar, amanita, analbeadsyummm, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andyxbb, Angelus Satani, anglade94, ANGRY_PANDA, anon2010, Anoobiis, AntiFog, antonio0, Apollinaire, Aqhmaal Amran, aradreth, ARKV, Armageddon1989, Arpagone, artour0098, ArUk046, arzin, Asbo23, asdw58, Ashyelbarkey, Auron94, Avgvstvs, AzK, bab1970, Bader505, bakajanai, Ballackfutbol, Balthier1987, bananinismiau69, bang4stylez, bardinfog, Bartowski, BASIA2001, Bassa, Battlehorst0, bayesh, bbtux, beachguy26, BejitaSSJB, Beltalowda, benja1016, benjia, Benny1837, benoit130983, benphipps12, berserk2120, bgolde2, Biffaboy, birka, BlackjackXIII, blacklist444, Blackramzes, blastman, bmw983, bober77 and 862 other users.
03-21-2019, 06:57 PM #128
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
im gonna send in a save or 2 to save wizard to try get it on there. if we have ore people request it they may add it?
03-21-2019, 08:44 PM #129
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by CraigD85 View Post
Is there still no way to re-region these saves?

Needs Advanced Mode in Save Wizard.

Ok thanks. I am from the UK anyway, it's just that the US version is currently $8 in the sale where the UK version is £35. I'll wait for an EU price drop.
03-22-2019, 02:12 PM #130
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by miichaelchriis View Post
im gonna send in a save or 2 to save wizard to try get it on there. if we have ore people request it they may add it?

I can't speak for anyone with the Save Wizard team, but I would guess that larger demand is a factor they take into consideration. But some games are more difficult to crack than others, and some are just impossible for various reasons (e.g., all relevant information is stored server-side, instead of on the PS4). So having a highly-demanded game alone isn't the only thing they can take into account. Again though, I can't speak for them.
03-23-2019, 04:59 PM #131
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by miichaelchriis View Post

I can't speak for anyone with the Save Wizard team, but I would guess that larger demand is a factor they take into consideration. But some games are more difficult to crack than others, and some are just impossible for various reasons (e.g., all relevant information is stored server-side, instead of on the PS4). So having a highly-demanded game alone isn't the only thing they can take into account. Again though, I can't speak for them.

Of course, but worth trying to at least get it added Smile understand your points though
03-24-2019, 08:58 PM #132
17Coxy
Rookie
Thanks Smile
03-27-2019, 08:54 PM #133
Thanks
06-26-2019, 08:48 AM #134
Has anyone had a problem with the Older & Wiser trophy? The instructions state:

Load my world 1 and continue with the Evans household

Character is on the phone. speed up time to
8:00 am and the trophy will pop when the character
ages

But instead when I load the save it is 7:30am. As soon as I unpause the SIM ages up but no trophy pops. He isn't on the phone and I left the game to run for a full SIM day and the trophy still didn't pop.
06-26-2019, 09:27 AM #135
Originally posted by IvanBilko View Post

ages

But instead when I load the save it is 7:30am. As soon as I unpause the SIM ages up but no trophy pops. He isn't on the phone and I left the game to run for a full SIM day and the trophy still didn't pop.

Hm strange.
All of these saves have been checked as I've used them on my other account.
No one else has raised this issue before.

All I can say is to delete all previous saves from your Ps4 and try again.
06-26-2019, 10:24 AM #136
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
Originally posted by IvanBilko View Post

ages

Hm strange.
All of these saves have been checked as I've used them on my other account.
No one else has raised this issue before.

All I can say is to delete all previous saves from your Ps4 and try again.

It's a strange one. I have tried resigning it multiple times and I always delete all other saves before loading one. Like I say any time I load it he is standing next to the bed and as soon as I un-pause the game I get a notification saying he has aged up, but no trophy pops. he then gets upset and starts to work out etc. I wonder what could be causing the change.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo