Post: Star Ocean The Last Hope 4K & Full HD Remaster [CUSA09485]
01-03-2018, 12:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For those of you who are interested I posted this set on Hackinformer but I wanted to bring it here as well so more people would see it.

I bring you a save set for

You must login or register to view this content.

This is Nearly Platinum save set with a bit of help on the Bunny race trophies from mAdlax at hackinformer
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Each folder contains a readme for how to gain the trophy.

I recommend starting with the Battle trophies saves first then the monster data trophies then others from there as the system data file is filled in by the information on the save and if you do it in a different order you'll have to delete the system data file more times.

You will also find corresponding PC version saves in the folders as the PC and decrypted PS4 saves are the same.

These are US region Saves for CUSA09485 version of the game but if you use Save Wizard (unsure of the other save editors) advanced mode you can export the file out of one of these saves and import into CUSA09481 version and they will work and vice versa.

Also to note these are edited through the PC version then save data extracted from the PC save and imported into a PS4 save so most of these will not display the proper information in the PS4s data transfer tool. When you attempt to load it in game it will display correctly.

Edit: Not required but recommended order in which to use the saves is Battle Trophies followed by Monster Spaceship Data and Weapon Data before any others as these are all tied to the System Data file which updates with each save you load. So I recommend deleting System Data start with whatever % battle trophy your missing go through all them then delete System data again load the monster data % youÂ’re missing complete them, delete System Data load weapon & spaceship data complete them then delete System Data once more load the starter save and it will load your system data with 100% for all entries and you can then move forward with the other trophies in the folder or play normally with a new game or the starter save however you wish.

Edit 2:
It was brought to my attention the saves weren't being allowed to transfer to PS4 after re-signing I have rebuilt them and they now allow transfer to system. The new save version is 5.53
Last edited by mysticzangetsu ; 10-17-2019 at 09:10 AM. Reason: title

The following 290 users say thank you to mysticzangetsu for this useful post:

``,, 0fox, 101092jo42, 123arcticmoon18, 12awku5, Aable718, Acroshot, aeneax, Ahmaad1, AkIrA HD, AkumaNYC, albasheeq, alcaus, amoney3737, Anax2xtc, Arcadian12, arcanjobya, Aren90, Ashua, Astrozan, averagedude, Awak3n1ng, bangsundc, Barbaris, bgolde2, Bierbubi88, bigronnie, Billiva, BIO9527, bkk116, Blacklight1025, blackmustang58, blazephx, bokharia, brosrodrigues, BubbaDaBarb, Bumcleaver, cactustrav77, car1234, Chisox3524, choieunsoh, Christopherha, ChronosGD, chuchucha, Clever, ConceptsRO, coritanos, Coro, Cotton0481, Daeneryth, Dannemann357, Darcm, Darkane17, Deadosaur, DeathBringerJJ, Deathly, demonquaid, Dexi, dferas, digital_loop, DigitalxReaper, DisabledDonkey, Discussia, djricekcn, dmgr1994, dodger, Dojima, don_smith, Doomcky, dragun619, earl4pres4ever, eirol143, Elulum, EmoZio, Erik-Arrieta, erkeku, evildrake, exetraa, fait23, Fares20004, fatcow999, faytseaxion, filhodaputa, Froggerly1, [email protected], gamermaterial96, Ganko, GenomeSoldier, ggzhang, gigitty27909, Ginchan, Gior, gipsan3000, gofiolulz, greenette, GreenHypnotic, gudetama, hackstraiker, Half-A-Hash, HaseoVII and 190 other users.
01-11-2018, 10:40 PM #20
Thanks for the amazing saveset!
01-11-2018, 10:59 PM #21
Originally posted by mysticzangetsu View Post
Ok so I have the starter save set up to be an ultimate start for the game minus a few things due to them being either one time use or key items I did include the 2 end game rings just for those who would like to do the special dungeons whenever, there is no specific order in which to do the trophies but my recommendation is to do the battle trophies then the monster data trophies then the space ship and weapon data trophies then the item creation trophies the bunny race trophies the treasure trophy and then the quest trophy because it is the quickest way to go through them, the biggest point you want to follow for battle trophies and monster data trophies saves is that you need to delete your system data save file before loading any of those saves and don’t load any other saves until you finish with the ones that are linked to the system data which are the battle trophies the monster data spaceship data weapon data because the blank system data gets written over with the data from the first time you save a save. As for the 50% quest and treasure if you just play a normal run doing the quests and opening chests like normal they’ll come easily even if you skipped all the missable ones. I don’t know the exact number of quests and chests were in the game to be able to split that plus then keep track and stop at the right point to make the save was just a bit much, I didn’t have much patience left for doing the saves at the point I made the 100% for those 2 just realized I was real close and finished them for everyone’s use. I didn’t even do the bunny race part I was given permission by the original poster mAdlax to reuploud the us save version after I converted it.

When I converted your starter set I had 100% BT and monster info. I assume 100% BT for level cap unlock but my biggest worry is the monster info 100%.

I just hope when I reach Gabriel and EQ that the trophies will pop? I couldnt beat either on my save as my loadout is not good.
01-12-2018, 05:39 AM #22
Originally posted by TheVixen View Post
When I converted your starter set I had 100% BT and monster info. I assume 100% BT for level cap unlock but my biggest worry is the monster info 100%.

I just hope when I reach Gabriel and EQ that the trophies will pop? I couldnt beat either on my save as my loadout is not good.

You’ll get the celestial slayer and ethereal conqueror trophies but no other trophies, this game has non stacking trophies
01-14-2018, 05:09 AM #23
sajman777
Little One
Something odd happened on your starter save lol. It seems you cant recharge the water and darkness ring on any planet. The only way it can be done is via the charge skill by Lymle.

I just tested it with one darkness ring and thought I’d try beating the dragon again to see if it resolves it, which it doesnt. Perhaps when you allowed the water and darkness ring to be obtained so early it may have glitched the recharge function?

Thankfully the capped out on distingeration stones should allow me to get by Wandering dungeon, plus should get some more in there too.

Trophies that can be achieved on starter save include:

- all story bosses
- all difficulty trophies (if you use save wizard cheats)
- both treasure chest trophies
- both quest trophies
- all character ending trophies (if you aim for them)
- both bunny race trophies
- all item creation trophies (if you aim for them)
- all colossuem trophies
- Gabriel Celeste trophy
- Etheral Queen trophy
Last edited by sajman777 ; 01-16-2018 at 08:32 AM.

The following user thanked sajman777 for this useful post:

Logan_Sony
02-02-2018, 01:16 AM #24
Wonderful saves! Great work!!! Thanks a lot!!
02-02-2018, 08:43 PM #25
Someone please make these saves eu version and share with us Smile
02-03-2018, 12:28 PM #26
Logan_Sony
Little One
Nice! After seeing this trophy save set I might just have to buy the game from the PSN. I also see that there is Save Wizard codes for this game. Everything is awesome! Happy
02-07-2018, 11:15 PM #27
The saves can be easily converted to eu through advanced mode export the US version decrypted save then open the eu save in advanced mode and import the file press the same character the flashing cursor is over click continue and the click apply.
02-15-2018, 12:06 PM #28
kekzii91
Save Point
How should I convert us save to eu save? Savewizard does not give me the chance
can not you convert a us save to eu save and make us all available here?

The following user groaned kekzii91 for this awful post:

sajman777
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo