Post: Star Ocean The Last Hope 4K & Full HD Remaster [CUSA09485]
01-03-2018, 12:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For those of you who are interested I posted this set on Hackinformer but I wanted to bring it here as well so more people would see it.

I bring you a save set for

You must login or register to view this content.

This is Nearly Platinum save set with a bit of help on the Bunny race trophies from mAdlax at hackinformer
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Each folder contains a readme for how to gain the trophy.

I recommend starting with the Battle trophies saves first then the monster data trophies then others from there as the system data file is filled in by the information on the save and if you do it in a different order you'll have to delete the system data file more times.

You will also find corresponding PC version saves in the folders as the PC and decrypted PS4 saves are the same.

These are US region Saves for CUSA09485 version of the game but if you use Save Wizard (unsure of the other save editors) advanced mode you can export the file out of one of these saves and import into CUSA09481 version and they will work and vice versa.

Also to note these are edited through the PC version then save data extracted from the PC save and imported into a PS4 save so most of these will not display the proper information in the PS4s data transfer tool. When you attempt to load it in game it will display correctly.

Edit: Not required but recommended order in which to use the saves is Battle Trophies followed by Monster Spaceship Data and Weapon Data before any others as these are all tied to the System Data file which updates with each save you load. So I recommend deleting System Data start with whatever % battle trophy your missing go through all them then delete System data again load the monster data % youÂ’re missing complete them, delete System Data load weapon & spaceship data complete them then delete System Data once more load the starter save and it will load your system data with 100% for all entries and you can then move forward with the other trophies in the folder or play normally with a new game or the starter save however you wish.

Edit 2:
It was brought to my attention the saves weren't being allowed to transfer to PS4 after re-signing I have rebuilt them and they now allow transfer to system. The new save version is 5.53
Last edited by mysticzangetsu ; 10-17-2019 at 09:10 AM. Reason: title

The following 290 users say thank you to mysticzangetsu for this useful post:

``,, 0fox, 101092jo42, 123arcticmoon18, 12awku5, Aable718, Acroshot, aeneax, Ahmaad1, AkIrA HD, AkumaNYC, albasheeq, alcaus, amoney3737, Anax2xtc, Arcadian12, arcanjobya, Aren90, Ashua, Astrozan, averagedude, Awak3n1ng, bangsundc, Barbaris, bgolde2, Bierbubi88, bigronnie, Billiva, BIO9527, bkk116, Blacklight1025, blackmustang58, blazephx, bokharia, brosrodrigues, BubbaDaBarb, Bumcleaver, cactustrav77, car1234, Chisox3524, choieunsoh, Christopherha, ChronosGD, chuchucha, Clever, ConceptsRO, coritanos, Coro, Cotton0481, Daeneryth, Dannemann357, Darcm, Darkane17, Deadosaur, DeathBringerJJ, Deathly, demonquaid, Dexi, dferas, digital_loop, DigitalxReaper, DisabledDonkey, Discussia, djricekcn, dmgr1994, dodger, Dojima, don_smith, Doomcky, dragun619, earl4pres4ever, eirol143, Elulum, EmoZio, Erik-Arrieta, erkeku, evildrake, exetraa, fait23, Fares20004, fatcow999, faytseaxion, filhodaputa, Froggerly1, [email protected], gamermaterial96, Ganko, GenomeSoldier, ggzhang, gigitty27909, Ginchan, Gior, gipsan3000, gofiolulz, greenette, GreenHypnotic, gudetama, hackstraiker, Half-A-Hash, HaseoVII and 190 other users.
01-03-2018, 01:05 AM #2
Mild2hott
Save Point
Hey Mystic, what is the region on your ps4 saves?
01-03-2018, 01:06 AM #3
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Looks like these are for the US version (which I'm very grateful for). Any chance you can confirm this? Just asking because I'm sure they'll ask you to change the title of the thread.
01-03-2018, 01:23 AM #4
US yes sorry ill update that, but the data is the same from CUSA09481 and CUSA09485 i ripped the data from the 09481 version and stuffed em into the 09485 version with advanced mode Save Wizard to test them and it worked.
01-03-2018, 01:25 AM #5
Originally posted by mysticzangetsu View Post
For those of you who are interested I posted this set on Hackinformer but I wanted to bring it here as well so more people would see it.

I bring you a save set for

This is Nearly Platinum save set with a bit of help on the Bunny race trophies from mAdlax at hackinformer

Each folder contains a readme for how to gain the trophy.

I recommend starting with the Battle trophies saves first then the monster data trophies then others from there as the system data file is filled in by the information on the save and if you do it in a different order you'll have to delete the system data file more times.

You will also find corresponding PC version saves in the folders as the PC and decrypted PS4 saves are the same.

This is fantastic work, which trophies are missing from the set? It looks like treasure chests, i dont know what else.
01-03-2018, 01:30 AM #6
Treasure Chests 50% 100% Quests 50% 100% (I will add the 100% quest trophy in about an hour or so) Celestial Slayer Ehtereal Conquerer and the regular story boss kills, but with the starter save which has almost every itme in the game you can run through all the story bosses really fast if you so choose.
01-03-2018, 02:39 AM #7
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Excellent save set, mysticzangetsu! Thank you for sharing this with us.

I’ll use this soon when I hopefully get through enough of my backlog to start up Star Ocean: TLH. I’m also still holding out hope that Star Ocean: Till the End of Time gets some save set love one of these days.
01-03-2018, 05:01 AM #8
Update: the list now includes the 100% Treasure and Quests saves.

The following 3 users say thank you to mysticzangetsu for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, BubbaDaBarb, yamikit
01-03-2018, 06:12 AM #9
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Words cannot express just how awesome this is.
Thank you very much.

The following user thanked yamikit for this useful post:

sajman777
01-03-2018, 06:45 AM #10
Awak3n1ng
Pokemon Trainer
Good to see you here mysticzangetsu,
Last edited by Awak3n1ng ; 01-08-2018 at 08:41 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo