01-06-2018, 02:16 AM #1
smushpie
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Disclaimer: My apology if there is another one posted in the forum (did not see a USA version)

It's been a while posting anything here but thought I would contribute. TustinHammy

You must login or register to view this content.

Overview: This is a 100% save of mine. All Trophies have been tested and you will get a plat if you follow the notes that I wrote for the trophies ......

UPDATESad Awesome 01/07/2018 - You can completely disregard the "UnObtainable" Section

Please follow this guide below (Credit to RemingtonInk for the guide):

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by smushpie ; 04-14-2019 at 03:14 AM.

The following 250 users say thank you to smushpie for this useful post:

``,, *CHOW-CHOW*, 1lucasrfernandez, a3596970082, AHandsomeGamer, AkumaNYC, allychew, amony1, Anas014, Angelicherox, AntiFog, anuaria, Aost, Atilla, averagedude, aymanos1986, azizX, Bartowski, basharsky88, bastid19, BD132, Bioharzd560, birka, BloodWolf007, blurrz, Bone2, borough, Bottega, brokolo, Bronhatelo, brownie_1, BugMeNot12, Bumcleaver, cactustrav77, cakehole, Capel, carmania, chacedavis, ChilenoBR, Chrysalis1, closedcasket, Coro, crackmax, Crumblebee, cyberrio, DamnLucidDreams, DarthForeman17, DatMansProfile, dawgbert, dell77, detmiko, detrikz, diegoneo, diuturna, dragos69, dragun619, dwessasss, ebo7na, EmoZio, Emptyx7, engeldraco, Erick.Dias, Fahad2001, Failed Legend, Fallen Snake, fav0, FiraKuro, FleuryOfficiel, foreveryoung239, foxx69, frez0r, Frog_Granola, fumatelo, GerardoLibre88, gghhvg, Goshewan, gothpoop, GreenTea101, Half-A-Hash, hali10, Hamed, hess47, Hitman 47, HopeDivision, ignored467, iiikairi, ilovefang, indysgill77, irdecaza, ishotboston, jacky666, jancuks85, japahideki, JAson4730, jeizze, jerlanbsantos, jonnydrunk, Jougan, jspotter, juedui10000 and 150 other users.

The following 2 users groaned at smushpie for this awful post:

hello10110, Piotrek1985144PL
01-06-2018, 02:47 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by smushpie View Post
Disclaimer: My apology if there is another one posted in the forum (did not see a USA version)

It's been a while posting anything here but thought I would contribute.

If my save have found you a platinum or near platinum, Tustin Hammy

Overview: This is a 100% save of mine but some trophies cannot be obtain as I've gotten near 80%-100% of all main and side related stuff; more explained below. You would have to play a new game until I go play it again to save but is not difficult at all.

Also, some trophies have not been tested so if one of the "Cannot Obtain" trophies are obtained, let me know so I can re-edit but otherwise these are all correct.

Please follow this guide below (Credit to RemingtonInk for the guide):

Here is my 100% platinum save: You must login or register to view this content.

Obtainable:

1. Story related // Just replay each one by going to Options and navigate L1 + R1

You must login or register to view this content. Reunion
Resume your old life
Replay/Finish - OLD FRIENDS

You must login or register to view this content. Learn to Fly
Take flight with some old friends
Replay/Finish - BE LIKE WATER

You must login or register to view this content. In his bad books
Escape with a gift from an old enemy
Replay/Finish - BACK IN THE GAME

You must login or register to view this content. Time for a Frenzied Rumble
First crack the shell, then crack what's inside
Replay/Finish - SAVANT EXTRAORDINAIRE

You must login or register to view this content. Devastation
Witness a terrifying event
Replay/Finish - GRIDNODE RUN

You must login or register to view this content. Payback
Repay Dogen
Replay/Finish - BENEFACTOR

You must login or register to view this content. Never forgotten
Avenge them
Replay/Finish - FLY TRAP

You must login or register to view this content. The enemy of my enemy
Seek out Black November for help
Replay/Finish - SANCTUARY

You must login or register to view this content. This. Is. Glass.
Send the KrugerSec turrets into the abyss
Replay/Finish - ENCROACHMENT

You must login or register to view this content. Smash & grab
Resistance is futile
Replay/Finish - VIVE LA RESISTANCE

You must login or register to view this content. Vengeful Strike
Claw back what they took from you
Replay/Finish - PAYBACK

You must login or register to view this content. Little girl found
Discover the identity of Kruger's deadliest asset
Replay/Finish - PRISONER X

You must login or register to view this content. Into the light
Escape from the heart of darkness
Replay/Finish - THY KINGDOM COME [WARNING: +Trophy - READ P.I. CONNORS TROPHY]

You must login or register to view this content. Shattered Dreams
Take what is his and make it crumble
Replay/Finish - FAMILY MATTERS

You must login or register to view this content. Hacker Time
Hack. Tick. Tock. Run. Repeat.
Replay/Finish - TICKETS PLEASE

You must login or register to view this content. Blood is thicker than everything (B)(H)
Defeat Kruger
Replay/Finish - THE SHARD, the credits will roll and a cutscene will follow. Afterwards the trophy will pop.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2. Side Missions // Options and navigate L1 + R1

See "Running Errands"

You must login or register to view this content.Knowledge is power
Complete all of Plastic's missions

Complete: GRIDNODE RUN- you'll get it

You must login or register to view this content.Downtown Girl
Complete all side missions in Downtown

Complete: Pigeons Down - Erato, Pigeons Down - Thalia, Break and Entry, Drone Works or Complete Coverage
(JUST ONE; ANY YOU PICK)

You must login or register to view this content.I refuse to sink
Complete all side missions in Anchor

Complete: The Metagrid or Caught in the Web - you'll get it

You must login or register to view this content.Building Blocks
Complete all side missions in Rezoning

Complete: Top of the World or An Ear to the Ground

You must login or register to view this content.Viewfinder
Complete all side missions in The View

Complete: EXIT STRATEGY

You must login or register to view this content.Running Errands
Complete all side missions

Replay the each one; if you play the last one first; you should get Viewfinder and Running Errands Trophy

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3. Miscellaneous // Can do these when you first load in the world

You must login or register to view this content.Praise the Run
Reach full focus and keep it going

You can reach full focus by filling the white bar next to your health (left bottom in your screen). Maintain it for (roughly) 2 minutes and the trophy will pop.

See PowerPyx's excellent video below for a good location to achieve the trophy in the guide above.

You must login or register to view this content.Easy Runner
Springboard, Wallclimb, Turn, Jump, Coil, Skill Roll

Perform the above sequence in order. Turn, Coil and Skill Roll need to be unlocked using skill points (which I have).
See PowerPyx's excellent videos below for a good location for this trophy in the guide above.

You must login or register to view this content.Veteran Runner
Shift, Wallrun, Jump, Coil, Skill Roll, Shift

Perform the above sequence in order. Coil and Skill Roll need to be unlocked using skill points.
See PowerPyx's excellent videos below for a good location for this trophy:

You must login or register to view this content.Tenacious Traceur
Wallrun, Turn, Jump, Wallclimb, Turn, Jump, Wallclimb, Turn, Jump

Perform the above sequence in order. Turn needs to be unlocked using a skill point. See PowerPyx's excellent videos below for a good location for this trophy:

You must login or register to view this content.Seb's Salute
Shift, Springboard, Wallrun, Swing Pipe, Skill Roll

Perform the above sequence in order. Skill Roll needs to be unlocked using a skill point. See PowerPyx's excellent videos below for a good location for this trophy:

You must login or register to view this content.Georges' Garrison
Springboard, Swingbar, Jump, Wallclimb, Turn, Jump, Coil

Perform the above sequence in order. Turn and Coil need to be unlocked using skill points. See PowerPyx's excellent videos below for a good location (Story Mission #9) for this trophy:

You must login or register to view this content.Belle of the Ball
Vault, Slide, Jump, Wallclimb, Turn, Jump, Wallrun, Turn, Jump, Skill Roll

Perform the above sequence in order. Turn and Skill Roll need to be unlocked using skill points. See PowerPyx's excellent videos below for a good location for this trophy:

You must login or register to view this content.Danger Zone
Reach full focus and take out 10 enemies before it runs out

This is not as bad as it sounds: you need to reach full focus (see Praise the Run) followed by defeating 10 enemies without your focus reaching zero, meaning you can lose focus as long as it does not deplete completely.

See PowerPyx's excellent video below for a location (Story mission #7) to achieve the trophy in the guide above.

You must login or register to view this content.Hey, it's-a-me again!
Perform a highground attack as a finishing move

This can only be performed on the last enemy in an area and as far as I can tell, you can only perform finishing moves during Story missions. The camera will shift to third person when you perform one. For this trophy, you need to attack an enemy from above (mid-air) and it has to be the final blow.

See PowerPyx's excellent video below for a location (Story mission #7) to achieve the trophy in the guide above.

You must login or register to view this content.Elegant Flight
Deliver any fragile package without any damage to it

This is a special type of delivery mission. At the top of your screen, you will see an icon representing the package. If you take damage from a fall at any point during the mission, the icon will "crack" and you won't get the trophy. You can avoid this by performing a Skill Roll after a high drop (Skill Roll needs to be unlocked by purchasing it with a skill point).

You must login or register to view this content.Undetected Surge
Shut down any gridNode without notifying KrugerSec of your presence

This entails completing a gridNode mission without tripping an alarm. The first gridNode mission is a good place for this.

See PowerPyx' excellent video below for a video walkthrough in the guide above.

You must login or register to view this content.Roof Runner
Complete 10 Dashes in the main game

See "Peak Performer".

You must login or register to view this content.Peak Performer
Get a 3-star rating on all Dashes in the main game

The Holy Grail of this game - Countless hours of getting all 3 stars with many moments of breaking my controller - Now, can be obtained in 30 secs

IMO: Replay the Birdsman Run (see below) and get a 3 star - will net you both dash trophies

Tip: Always use Shift at the start to give yourself a running start. Perform Shift with (R2) from a standing still position.

See Powerpyx' excellent video walkthrough below:

You must login or register to view this content.Express delivery
Deliver 10 packages

Any delivery mission counts, these are denoted by a blue "envelope/case" marker on your map.

Important! These have to be 10 unique missions. You cannot replay the same missions over and over again (thanks to Jerry Appleby and Vyrastas for confirming).

You must login or register to view this content.Fighting the system
Complete 15 billboard hacks and interventions

NOTE: The Billboards that has grey on it is already hacked; pick a blue lightning bolt - if it doesnt pop, then try a grey one

You need a combined total of 15 and since there are only 12 (hackable) Billboards in the game, you will need to complete a minimum of 3 Interventions. Hackables Billboards are denoted by yellow stairs/thunderbolts on the map and an Intervention is a random event where an NPC gets harassed by KrugerSec guards. Defeat the guards then remain close to the NPC to receive an onscreen notification indicating the Intervention is complete.

You must login or register to view this content.Five Finger Discount
Remove 10 electronic parts from Conglomerate terminals

NOTE: Go to options and move/highlight different districts and you should see stats on the top left hovering; go to that district and find any electronic part from the wall

Electronic parts are collectables throughout the world, they are found in wall-mounted junction boxes with a cross prompt appearing when you are near one.

You must login or register to view this content.P.I. Connors
Find every secret bag hidden in Glass

NOTE: BEFORE replaying THY KINGDOM COME, see guides on where the remaining document and bags are. ALL RECORDINGS IN THE GAME ARE OBTAINED ALREADY

A throwback to the first game. Areas tagged with a red "eye" mark hint to a hidden yellow bag nearby and they make a beeping sound that becomes louder the closer you get to them. There are a total of 40 hidden bags.

Note: You can check your overall progress by opening the map, opening your profile and go to the World subsection. Some of the Hidden Bags, Recordings and Documents must be collected during Story missions. Luckily, the mission select screen has a tracker per mission. Important! Unfortunately you have to finish the mission for the collectable(s) to register.

See Kymar17's excellent thread for an area-by-area breakdown of locations for Hidden Bags, Recordings and Documents:
You must login or register to view this content..

You must login or register to view this content.Story Teller
Find every recording and document in Glass

Recordings look like cassette players and Documents look like yellow cylindrical tubes. There are a total of 45 surveillance Recordings and 42 Documents.

See P.I. Connors for more info.

You must login or register to view this content.User Generated Finisher
Complete a user created Time Trial

Time Trials created by other players will randomly appear in your world. Simply complete one (your time does not matter). They are marked as a flag on your map.

You must login or register to view this content.You can't keep me down
Get yourself to a user created Beat L.E.

These are spots created by other players and will randomly appear in your world. Simply go to one and activate it. These appear as upside-down triangles on your map. You don't have to play it, I believe...Not sure...

You must login or register to view this content.Law-abiding citizen
A good Cascadian follows the rules

At the very first mission, as soon as you have control of Faith turn right and simply walk through the gates. The trophy will pop after exiting the second gate. If you accidentally run, simply press Gaspptions: (Options) and reload the last checkpoint.

[/Spoiler]

UnObtainable:

You must login or register to view this content.I Saw You On The Battlefield
Destroy all Security Hubs

NOTE: I believe I destroy all of it and cannot be replayed or found again at this time. You'll have to start a new game.
Security Hubs are little areas populated by KrugerSec defending a radio tower. Defeat the guards, destroy the tower and then run for safety (either by exiting the blue area on the now-appeared minimap and staying out of sight for a set amount of time or by reaching a Safe House).

You must login or register to view this content.Full Exposure
Collect every gridLeak in Glass

NOTE: Unfortunately, all gridLeak is obtained and does not respawn. I do not know other ways to obtain this trophy through my save,
I will have to find a new way or make a new save for this. However, this trophy is a grind because you have to roam around each different districts and get the gridleaks; but its not like the 3 dashes bullsh**.

GridLeaks are the giant yellow floating spherical objects. Upon completing the Story, you will automatically unlock an upgrade that shows all the uncollected gridLeaks on your map as little yellow dots.

Don't forget to check the Underground Tunnels for uncollected gridLeaks.

You must login or register to view this content.Spooky
Customize your Echo

NOTE: I believe this does not pop, gotten two different advanced kits; and cycled through all echos but did not pop.

Once you obtain a new Echo from a Runner Kit, equip it and as soon as you exit the menu the trophy will pop. Runner Kits are scattered throughout the world and can be sent to a safehouse upon the completion of certain missions or actions (e.g. fulfilling the conditions for the miscellaneous trophies usually rewards you with a Runner Kit).

See "With Bells On".
You must login or register to view this content.Learn to walk
Purchase Faith's second upgrade

You must login or register to view this content.Run free
Purchase half of Faith's upgrades

You must login or register to view this content.With Bells On
Purchase all of Faith's upgrades

NOTE: Not possible, already gotten all upgrades at this time...

For every 1.000 XP you earn, you get a skill point which you can spend to buy upgrades. There are a total of 50 upgrades, of which 29 need to be unlocked with skill points (putting the total required xp at 29.000).

Closing Note (Just in Case): Please be rational and sensible in the comments and/or any questions you might have about this; this is already an handout; you can find a way yourself (unless updated) and also do not steal others work; always credit them[/QUOTE]

Edited your thread please dont ask for rep in any threads but anywas great thread man Smile

The following 7 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

AHandsomeGamer, ebo7na, McUndertaker89, mnga13, smushpie, snahp888, Wildarms
01-06-2018, 02:48 AM #3
smushpie
Can’t trickshot me!
Thanks for the correction, re-edited

The following 2 users say thank you to smushpie for this useful post:

Nickf04, Wosley
01-06-2018, 02:57 AM #4
Wosley
Thanks for the correction, re-edited

I like the way you made the guide for the trophies its clean and easy

but for ther firmware version are they made on diffrent firmware versions or ? like lets say if you recently took them off your ps4 then they are all 5.03
01-06-2018, 03:00 AM #5
smushpie
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I like the way you made the guide for the trophies its clean and easy

but for ther firmware version are they made on diffrent firmware versions or ? like lets say if you recently took them off your ps4 then they are all 5.03

From the save wizard, it said 4.70+ but resigned it to 5.03 - works. Any ways I meant to put that any firmware version works.

Thanks for the complement!
01-06-2018, 03:03 AM #6
Wosley
From the save wizard, it said 4.70+ but resigned it to 5.03 - works. Any ways I meant to put that any firmware version works.

Thanks for the complement!

Your welcome and i guess the saves are 5.03 then i will edit it for you its just in case any other resigning software releases and it doesnt work on all firmwares

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

smushpie
01-06-2018, 09:20 AM #7
Thanks for this. I will try it out sometime soon. I will see how much longer I can play before I give up on it again and use your save. It wasn't as enjoyable as the first one.
01-09-2018, 01:16 AM #8
smushpie
Can’t trickshot me!
Updated Save
01-20-2018, 06:38 AM #9
anyone else not having the main story mission Payback not showing up in their missions list to replay?
01-20-2018, 12:26 PM #10
Sys
Gym leader
Anyone has an EU safe?

The following user thanked Sys for this useful post:

v0lcom
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo