01-07-2018, 01:41 PM #1
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All, Some of you might know me from the ps3 section as I used to upload save sets & platinum saves
Today I bring you (as requested) the platinum save for Square Boy Vs Bullies US, however I cannot remember which firmware I was on when I completed the game. I do not own xploder or save wizard as I cannot be bothered with all that no more.
I am willing to upload any platinum saves that are requested, I have around 200+

Here is the save as requested & let me know if this works or there are any issues, I have also uploaded the EU platinum save but they might be mixed up LOL.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-29-2019 at 03:01 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to TheChosenOne for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, ignored467, jaber2018, Wosley, yamikit
01-07-2018, 03:26 PM #2
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
While it's awesome that it unlocks all the levels, all the trophies are already obtained, so they can't be tripped again.
Thanks for the save though.
01-07-2018, 04:43 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by yamikit View Post
While it's awesome that it unlocks all the levels, all the trophies are already obtained, so they can't be tripped again.
Thanks for the save though.

i guess it need to be a save set but its not needed to make a whole set for a game like this maybe a few for the last levels
01-08-2018, 01:04 AM #4
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
i guess it need to be a save set but its not needed to make a whole set for a game like this maybe a few for the last levels

Maybe if the guys at SW can put up a cheat for all stages unlocked? *shrug*
01-08-2018, 01:14 AM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by yamikit View Post
Maybe if the guys at SW can put up a cheat for all stages unlocked? *shrug*

Try to send them a save with all stages unlocked that must do it

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

ignored467
01-18-2018, 04:28 PM #6
Is there another way you can send this file to me ? I've tried via USB and it's not moving to my PS4... My PSN name is sheennshine7..

Regards

Gary
01-18-2018, 05:34 PM #7
I've moved that download save file about 10 times and my PS4 is not picking it up... You sure that file above contains the save file ?
01-19-2018, 03:13 AM #8
Wosley
Originally posted by sheennshine007 View Post
I've moved that download save file about 10 times and my PS4 is not picking it up... You sure that file above contains the save file ?

you will need to resign it with Save Wizard to let it work
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo