01-07-2018, 01:45 PM #1
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All, Some of you might know me from the ps3 section as I used to upload save sets & platinum saves
Today I bring you (as requested) the platinum save for Square Boy Vs Bullies EU, however I cannot remember which firmware I was on when I completed the game. I do not own xploder or save wizard as I cannot be bothered with all that no more.
I am willing to upload any platinum saves that are requested, I have around 200+

Here is the save as requested & let me know if this works or there are any issues, I have also uploaded the US platinum save but they might be mixed up LOL.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-29-2019 at 03:02 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to TheChosenOne for this useful post:

jaber2018, Wosley
01-07-2018, 02:19 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
All, Some of you might know me from the ps3 section as I used to upload save sets & platinum saves
Today I bring you (as requested) the platinum save for Square Boy Vs Bullies EU, however I cannot remember which firmware I was on when I completed the game. I do not own xploder or save wizard as I cannot be bothered with all that no more.
I am willing to upload any platinum saves that are requested, I have around 200+

Here is the save as requested & let me know if this works or there are any issues, I have also uploaded the US platinum save but they might be mixed up LOL.

You must login or register to view this content.

Why dont upload them all ? :vince: but anyways great job your willing to fulfill the requests your able to do Smile
01-07-2018, 02:25 PM #3
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Why dont upload them all ? :vince: but anyways great job your willing to fulfill the requests your able to do Smile

The reason being is that once I complete a game I upload the save data to the cloud and then delete the application as well as the save data

For me to download the save data to the PS4 hd I would need the game (application) on my hd to enable me to do this, and with the various accounts (regions) that I have it just time consuming, that’s why going forward I keep my saves on my hd once completed so I can delete the application without worrying about downloading it again just to obtain the save data.
01-07-2018, 02:28 PM #4
Wosley
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
The reason being is that once I complete a game I upload the save data to the cloud and then delete the application as well as the save data

For me to download the save data to the PS4 hd I would need the game (application) on my hd to enable me to do this, and with the various accounts (regions) that I have it just time consuming, that’s why going forward I keep my saves on my hd once completed so I can delete the application without worrying about downloading it again just to obtain the save data.

I always keep all my games Smile but i got 2tb internal and 2tb external Sal but the thing i always do is i copy it to my usb and then i upload it to my ps plus and whenever i feel like i use the save on my usb for ngu
02-16-2018, 03:40 PM #5
gusiboy
Save Point
save is not working, it just saved 3 battles before the last one
02-16-2018, 03:43 PM #6
Wosley
Originally posted by gusiboy View Post
save is not working, it just saved 3 battles before the last one

Your sure ?

even when it had all levels unlocked it will not help with any trophies

Sal the game is made as if the trophy have bene obtained it cant be obtained a second time
02-25-2018, 09:27 AM #7
gusiboy
Save Point
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo