Post: Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen & Dragon Age Inquisition [CUSA07385/00220]
01-08-2018, 06:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen & Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition (DLC) [CUSA07385/CUSA00220]

I have seen barely any saves for these games, so I decided to upload my own saves for these two games. For Dragon's Dogma, I am in new game plus, somewhere half-way through the game trying to complete all pre-planned quest. I was trying to find the quest Mettle Against Metal.( I been doing all the quest in order, so if you look for the quest guide and follow through then maybe the hero trophy will pop?) I have some decent weapons, and armor. For Dragon age Inquisition Deluxe Edition(Jaws, Descent, Trespasser, and other dlc's, bought all DLC for $7 during the winter sale) There are two saves, one is my main one in a frozen lake map(also completed the game, and in nightmare mode) which I have some decent equipment, and some nice crafting material, and used exploits to get more skills points. The character is a rouge, specialize as an artificer(op), and the other save is before entering the ball room in the quest wicked eyes, which I have 100 approval of the court, I haven't tested it, but I believe that you should get the trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-06-2020 at 02:50 AM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 12 users say thank you to kaiserdragon1 for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb, Captain-Obvious, dstraor08, ellieneto, jonasmjr, MADWolF, Padavona, palojaeger, rodrigovidal, sie97, TwoWeu, Wosley
02-13-2018, 10:27 PM #2
So is it possible to get the nightmare trophy from this?
04-21-2018, 12:27 AM #3
Dragon age Inquisition thank you i have goty i hope i can use it.Dragon Dogma awesome game just waiting for sale.
05-17-2018, 01:33 PM #4
sie97
Gobble
let's tryNinja
05-17-2018, 05:15 PM #5
Thank you for the archives. Soon I will test the Dragons dogma.
05-20-2018, 06:32 PM #6
shieux
Gobble
So did anyone test the DAI save to see if you get the nightmare difficulty trophy?
12-09-2018, 12:37 AM #7
What level is ur dragons dogma save please be around 99 or 199 honestly this trophy is just a boring grind fest and it's the last trophy I need :/
03-05-2020, 04:21 AM #8
Not to sound ungrateful, but do you have all the schematics?

The following user thanked Bahgawdzilla for this useful post:

sanche98cm
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo