Post: Uncharted 4 A Thieves End Little Save-Set [CUSA00917]
01-11-2018, 10:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello! So I just finished Uncharted 4 and I couldn't find any saves that would help to achieve some of the trophies so I made a couple of saves.*
My game code is:*CUSA00917, and it's best if you delete the game updates.

Trophies that WILL POP:

SAVE 1:
All Difficulty trophies + Speedrun
- Just finish the epilogue to get the trophies.

Save 2:
Sharpshooter
- Finish the Epilogue to get the trophy

Save 3: **THIS SAVE DOES NOT WORK, I forgot to upload the profile. Sorry about that**
Journal Note & Treasure
- There is only one Treasure left at the end of chapter 8 (Treasure #26)
- One journal note left at the beginning of*Chapter 15, just search the drawers and boxes, journal notes are placed in random locations, it will be in one of them (They are 3 of them, you just need 1)
NOTE: For SAVE 3, it's best that you update the game since Encounters will be added and getting the Treasure will take less time.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Side-note: If anyone have more saves that will shorten the time to Platinum, please either send it to me so that I would upload it (credit will go to you obviously) or Upload it yourself and I will put your Thread link here. I might add a couple of more saves in the future, so look out Smile
Last edited by Wosley ; 05-07-2020 at 03:54 PM.

The following 590 users say thank you to Amoo_Ali for this useful post:

``,, [GB], 123qwepefe, 19willy74, 2minican, 363870248, 3adelhack, 8ball, a3596970082, A5NAKEA, abdelilahchatar, ABDULLAH ALQHTANI, AboodyRDR, abuhmeed11, Acheron, acyice, ademasbg33, adrian188_, aeneax, affenassi, ag555, ajrss2019, ajsking, Akeemi14, aldwin1412, Alex800, Alexombre91, Ali-Dawood, alid, alien3355, alifilm, allenzang, Alt_of_Ctrl, altarius, amarayaar, Amintor8457, amony1, Anax2xtc, AndrewG87, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, Angelus Satani, angelymary, anmon05, anon2010, Antonios9393, anzaianzai, aqwsaq, aragornchewi, armandu78, arsenalgoal, ARTHURIUSS, Ashoka_Tano, asnago, asshugger21, Avgvstvs, ayah, azzamn77, b4552077, b4t1n, BadDayKSA, badersam, ballon, banan, bandar, bander5115, bang4stylez, Bartowski, bayesh, beartrap, BeastrollMC, beatlocke, BebopBopbep, Beethoven_BB, BeetjePokon, belga, ben13100, berserk2120, betofear, bettarick, bfaigal, bflorez16, Biallont, biro, Blackramzes, bloodrive65, Bluzz, Bonii49, bracker, brilliant_57, Bumcleaver, burntlink, C_nico2811, Botty, Camouflaj, Captain Adderall, Carneiro0, Castvania, chacedavis, ChaosRising67, chavez151 and 490 other users.
01-22-2018, 01:40 AM #20
Originally posted by dracula101 View Post
speedrun unlocked for me but crushing still locked why ?

i think becuse u did cd verison glitch but thank you very much for speedrun trophy (the important trophy) Smile

Yes I did the glitch with the CD Smile, A friend of mine tried it with the cd and it popped
01-22-2018, 06:13 AM #21
dracula101
Little One
Originally posted by alip7n View Post
Yes I did the glitch with the CD Smile, A friend of mine tried it with the cd and it popped

finally crushed trophy unlocked

i did the glitch with your save in my digital version and worked lol

good job bro
01-22-2018, 08:22 AM #22
dracula101
Little One
Hello! So I just finished Uncharted 4 and I couldn't find any saves that would help to achieve some of the trophies so I made a couple of saves.*
My game code is:*CUSA00917, and it's best if you delete the game updates.

Trophies that WILL POP:

SAVE 1:
All Difficulty trophies + Speedrun
- Just finish the epilogue to get the trophies.

Save 2:
Sharpshooter
- Finish the Epilogue to get the trophy

Save 3:
Journal Note & Treasure
- There is only one Treasure left at the end of chapter 8 (Treasure #26)
- One journal note left at the beginning of*Chapter 15, just search the drawers and boxes, journal notes are placed in random locations, it will be in one of them (They are 3 of them, you just need 1)
NOTE: For SAVE 3, it's best that you update the game since Encounters will be added and getting the Treasure will take less time.

You must login or register to view this content.
Side-note: If anyone have more saves that will shorten the time to Platinum, please either send it to me so that I would upload it (credit will go to you obviously) or Upload it yourself and I will put your Thread link here. I might add a couple of more saves in the future, so look out Smile

new update : the treasure save not work with me ... we need the profile save with the save data becuse the statistics registered in profile not in save data :(
01-22-2018, 11:48 AM #23
Originally posted by dracula101 View Post
new update : the treasure save not work with me ... we need the profile save with the save data becuse the statistics registered in profile not in save data :(

I completely forgot about that... I will try to get it but I already got the trophies so I don't know if it would work...
01-22-2018, 12:03 PM #24
Hickey
League Champion
i have the uk version. has anyone tried it on cusa04529/r ?
01-22-2018, 04:39 PM #25
Sys
Gym leader
Does anyone have a save for the 50 treasure trophy?
01-22-2018, 07:19 PM #26
dracula101
Little One
I completely forgot about that... I will try to get it but I already got the trophies so I don't know if it would work...

i used your file named ''SAVE 2 Note & Treasure''

every chapter in this save treasure was 0 its like fresh game

are you sure for this file ? maybe you upload wrong one LOL

sry for my eng
01-24-2018, 07:44 PM #27
G.FRANCY88
Save Point
mi dice che questo salvataggio appartiene ad un'altro come faccio? grazie Smile
02-05-2018, 12:12 AM #28
Hello, I just tested your saves at the moment, and I found that your save does not unlock all modes of difficulty, it only unlocks the explorer mode, not the normal, not the hard, not the crushing :/
can you retest, please ?
it may be missing the profile file?
thank you in advance
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo