Post: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Battler Trophy - [CUSA00079]
01-11-2018, 11:52 PM #1
El_Jefe247
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everybody this is the save for the Ultimate Battler trophy for Injustice. This was a b*tch to get but somehow I completed it. All you have to do is complete the "Full House" Battle and the trophy should pop.
You must login or register to view this content.

Side Note: This is my first post to the community and i really wanted to bring this to you guys, because i wanted to give back to the community. I always took saves but never gave any in return. Since i saw no other Injustice save i strived really hard to bring this to you guys. Trust me i raged quit splenty of times (also unistalled the game at one point) but i did it.

Side Note #2: If anyone is looking for a partner for the online trophies just give me a message on PSN:homeboy_24-7 and we can get them together.

Feel free to leave me any comments as this is my first post so I'm new to the scene.
Thank you.
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-03-2018 at 09:39 AM.

The following 23 users say thank you to El_Jefe247 for this useful post:

acjspider, AdolfoTiRompo, Aeramis, AkumaNYC, bensora, Fallen Snake, FallenSoldier, ilicio, jdborowi, [email protected], Kaio_Rui, leicabogdan, Magnofelipe, milito0022, RSnakeBR, sillv, Silnov12345, Snooknboots, TheBlackPec, uncharteddk, willikings82, Wosley, yasserJ_
01-15-2018, 04:40 AM #47
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
I'll try upload my usa save tm. Mine has online. Done don't know any of them will pop tho

Im sure its the same thing as the PS3 version as long as you already earn all the trophies they will pop by doing 1 more at each thing online, etc.
01-15-2018, 04:40 AM #48
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by PSNTrophyHunter View Post
Im sure its the same thing as the PS3 version as long as you already earn all the trophies they will pop by doing 1 more at each thing online, etc.
I'll post it tm sometime
04-27-2018, 04:30 AM #49
If anybody needs help with the online trophies, I'd be happy to help in exchange for modding the save in the OP to work for me Happy

I'd even be willing to help out on other games, too. My PSN ID is same as my screenname.
07-06-2018, 04:16 PM #50
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Jefe247 View Post
Hello everybody this is the save for the Ultimate Battler trophy for Injustice. This was a b*tch to get but somehow I completed it. All you have to do is complete the "Full House" Battle and the trophy should pop.

Side Note: This is my first post to the community and i really wanted to bring this to you guys, because i wanted to give back to the community. I always took saves but never gave any in return. Since i saw no other Injustice save i strived really hard to bring this to you guys. Trust me i raged quit splenty of times (also unistalled the game at one point) but i did it.

Side Note #2: If anyone is looking for a partner for the online trophies just give me a message on PSN:homeboy_24-7 and we can get them together.

Feel free to leave me any comments as this is my first post so I'm new to the scene.
Thank you.
Does this pop feel your burn
07-07-2018, 04:16 AM #51
El_Jefe247
Save Point
I dont think it would because i got that trophy on a completely different save from this one
11-01-2018, 02:06 PM #52
how can i turn this file into eu save file?
11-06-2019, 09:06 PM #53
JR11
Rookie
How can I do this so I can get this trophy?
Originally posted by El_Jefe247 View Post
Hello everybody this is the save for the Ultimate Battler trophy for Injustice. This was a b*tch to get but somehow I completed it. All you have to do is complete the "Full House" Battle and the trophy should pop.

Thank you.
11-09-2019, 04:48 AM #54
Bla13
Rookie
Trophies FEEL THE BURN pop ?
Last edited by Bla13 ; 01-22-2021 at 02:27 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo