Post: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Battler Trophy - [CUSA00079]
01-11-2018, 11:52 PM #1
El_Jefe247
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everybody this is the save for the Ultimate Battler trophy for Injustice. This was a b*tch to get but somehow I completed it. All you have to do is complete the "Full House" Battle and the trophy should pop.
You must login or register to view this content.

Side Note: This is my first post to the community and i really wanted to bring this to you guys, because i wanted to give back to the community. I always took saves but never gave any in return. Since i saw no other Injustice save i strived really hard to bring this to you guys. Trust me i raged quit splenty of times (also unistalled the game at one point) but i did it.

Side Note #2: If anyone is looking for a partner for the online trophies just give me a message on PSN:homeboy_24-7 and we can get them together.

Feel free to leave me any comments as this is my first post so I'm new to the scene.
Thank you.
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-03-2018 at 09:39 AM.

The following 23 users say thank you to El_Jefe247 for this useful post:

acjspider, AdolfoTiRompo, Aeramis, AkumaNYC, bensora, Fallen Snake, FallenSoldier, ilicio, jdborowi, [email protected], Kaio_Rui, leicabogdan, Magnofelipe, milito0022, RSnakeBR, sillv, Silnov12345, Snooknboots, TheBlackPec, uncharteddk, willikings82, Wosley, yasserJ_
01-12-2018, 03:04 AM #2
tys1
Save Point
Good work. Looking for CUSA0051 (EU)
Last edited by tys1 ; 01-12-2018 at 03:33 AM.
01-12-2018, 03:57 AM #3
ktohaan
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thanks for this. Anyone else getting an error on save wizard when resigning? I get an error saying server has been updated and to restart save wizard but it doesnt help.
01-12-2018, 03:58 AM #4
ktohaan
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by tys1 View Post
Good work. Looking for CUSA0051 (EU)

You can re-region using save wizard advanced mode
01-12-2018, 04:27 AM #5
My man.... I was just looking for this a few hours ago. Thank you so much.

EDIT:
I can confirm that this save works. I just earned the trophy doing the Full House Battle.
Also, if you're re-signing with SW you need to unzip the file and create a CUSA00079 folder. Put the unzipped files in that folder and then zip that folder. For some reason the files were zipped without the folder.
Last edited by Aeramis ; 01-12-2018 at 06:34 AM.
01-12-2018, 06:03 AM #6
tys1
Save Point
ok thanks. It's saying "no valid saves to import"
01-12-2018, 06:25 AM #7
ktohaan
NextGenUpdate Elite
for everyone having issues, create a new folder with the CUSA..... and add the two files in the zip download to that folder and create a new zip file using the new folder you created. also, I got the trophy. thanks!
01-12-2018, 06:26 AM #8
tys1
Save Point
Originally posted by ktohaan View Post
You can re-region using save wizard advanced mode

Where is advanced mode?
01-12-2018, 06:28 AM #9
ktohaan
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by tys1 View Post
Where is advanced mode?

resign the save first. then go to cheats section and right click save and select advanced mode. export that file and import it into your save gave. there is a guide on the site
01-12-2018, 06:36 AM #10
Does anyone happen to have a save with 9 ranked wins in a row? I need that trophy.

Also, if anyone wants to try and do the online trophies fro KotH and Respect please let me know.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo