01-15-2018, 08:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi
this is my saves for The Surge Complete Edition CUSA04733 US
i started to make saves for the missable trophies in the game and it has some others as well
you don't need to resign usersettings file just resign autosave0 file

You must login or register to view this content. interact with Davey in Med Bay and give him the implant

You must login or register to view this content. interact with Jo and give him 15000 tech scrabs
location min 7:10 You must login or register to view this content.

Raging Drones credit to miichaelchriis
Originally posted by miichaelchriis View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
Collect the security rig at the stand in ops and follow the video ( You must login or register to view this content. ) from 3:47 to get the last collectible.

You must login or register to view this content. for Duty Bound trophy talk to Irina to start the fight and kill her location min 4:28 You must login or register to view this content. from there follow this video for Whos in Charge here Trophy You must login or register to view this content.
also with this save you can net some other trophies like Follow the White Rabbit , Liberation ( all remaining audio logs are located in Executive area ) Turing Test and CREO Killed the Video Star

You must login or register to view this content. Talk to Alec in med bay Click the prompt “Maddy's Dead” then listen to what he has to say and the trophy will pop at the end.

You must login or register to view this content. kill Barrett location min 1:42 You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. the last smelting machines is in Resolve Biolabs area
location min 1:54 to 4:00 You must login or register to view this content.

intract with the vending machine on the right the wall will open up go inside and interact with the gear for Jack of All Trade equip the one handed weapon(S&R Falcon) its proficiency is 4 you need to level it up to 5 for the trophy kill few enemies with it

You must login or register to view this content. the last one is in Executive area pick it up location min 4:28

You must login or register to view this content. the last audio log of Dr.Murphy is in Nucleus near the final boss arena location min 8:43 You must login or register to view this content.
for the endings related trophies do one and re-copy the save and do the other ending

You must login or register to view this content. kill the first boss with its own weapon (P.A.X Imperator) equip it and kill the boss with it you don't need to use the boss' weapon the whole time you're fighting it. You just need to get the finishing blow on the boss with their weapon to get this trophy.

You must login or register to view this content. follow this video

this is the Platinum save 100% with DLC installed You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-10-2019 at 01:14 PM. Reason: title

The following 54 users say thank you to mnga13 for this useful post:

19willy74, as500md, Ash0u0_, ashkanabri, averagedude, Binhasystem, britosousa, brownie_1, burntlink, burnttoazdt, cactustrav77, elephantitus, ethan17, feb17, fenicce, frankml2008, Gagliardi, Gen4ik, hajwel, Hoseinm1990, Infuso, Javad134, jeizze, kid90, KleberMishima, koz3bal, lisnovski55, M0s4, Mahdi0, mbanas87, miichaelchriis, mikesean, milito0022, msd997, MXNlink, Nightmaremrmr, nonsence, Orc214, Perna10, pirat3hook3r, SKTT1_Jesse, sonsofweedngu, starkjim87, stasya, Subjugat0r, SwordspiTTer, t-bagwell, taker394, TwoWeu, viniciusventrue2, Westoooz, Wosley, XiaoNan, zigman194
06-08-2018, 10:10 AM #11
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
also, wasnt able to resign the Jack Of All Trades or Sniffing Around saves :(
06-11-2018, 09:02 AM #12
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
Are u able to reupload the 2 saves i said about bud?
06-11-2018, 05:55 PM #13
also, wasnt able to resign the Jack Of All Trades or Sniffing Around saves :(

the download link is live and i just tried to resign it without any issue
rename the file to CUSA04733 before resigning

The following user thanked mnga13 for this useful post:

miichaelchriis
06-11-2018, 09:50 PM #14
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
Will try in the morning, thanks for the help Smile any idea on a raging drones save?
06-11-2018, 10:07 PM #15
Will try in the morning, thanks for the help Smile any idea on a raging drones save?

i don't have a save for it but according to my playthrough i got the trophy after Repeat Customer Trophy so form this save try to get it also i think you can check what audio files are missing and follow this guide You must login or register to view this content. while you are at it make a save for it if you don't mind
cheers

The following user thanked mnga13 for this useful post:

Andrewaffel@gma
06-12-2018, 08:34 AM #16
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
Will do pal Smile will message u directly when iv got it to add to your thread
06-22-2018, 07:44 AM #17
Chisox3524
Save Point
Hello. Something might be wrong with It Lives! It Sniffs! It Conquers! and Jack of All Trades and Sniffing Around uploads. They both produce errors in save wizard when i try to resign.
06-22-2018, 08:16 AM #18
Chisox3524
Save Point
Originally posted by Chisox3524 View Post
Hello. Something might be wrong with It Lives! It Sniffs! It Conquers! and Jack of All Trades and Sniffing Around uploads. They both produce errors in save wizard when i try to resign.

Figured it out. I had to uncompress and remove _comic and _Iron Maus gear from description because Save Wizard can read it like that. Should only say CUSA04733
07-03-2018, 12:44 AM #19
Orc214
Keeper
Thank You so much for this save sets!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo