01-15-2018, 08:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi
this is my saves for The Surge Complete Edition CUSA04733 US
i started to make saves for the missable trophies in the game and it has some others as well
you don't need to resign usersettings file just resign autosave0 file

You must login or register to view this content. interact with Davey in Med Bay and give him the implant

You must login or register to view this content. interact with Jo and give him 15000 tech scrabs
location min 7:10 You must login or register to view this content.

Raging Drones credit to miichaelchriis
Originally posted by miichaelchriis View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
Collect the security rig at the stand in ops and follow the video ( You must login or register to view this content. ) from 3:47 to get the last collectible.

You must login or register to view this content. for Duty Bound trophy talk to Irina to start the fight and kill her location min 4:28 You must login or register to view this content. from there follow this video for Whos in Charge here Trophy You must login or register to view this content.
also with this save you can net some other trophies like Follow the White Rabbit , Liberation ( all remaining audio logs are located in Executive area ) Turing Test and CREO Killed the Video Star

You must login or register to view this content. Talk to Alec in med bay Click the prompt “Maddy's Dead” then listen to what he has to say and the trophy will pop at the end.

You must login or register to view this content. kill Barrett location min 1:42 You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. the last smelting machines is in Resolve Biolabs area
location min 1:54 to 4:00 You must login or register to view this content.

intract with the vending machine on the right the wall will open up go inside and interact with the gear for Jack of All Trade equip the one handed weapon(S&R Falcon) its proficiency is 4 you need to level it up to 5 for the trophy kill few enemies with it

You must login or register to view this content. the last one is in Executive area pick it up location min 4:28

You must login or register to view this content. the last audio log of Dr.Murphy is in Nucleus near the final boss arena location min 8:43 You must login or register to view this content.
for the endings related trophies do one and re-copy the save and do the other ending

You must login or register to view this content. kill the first boss with its own weapon (P.A.X Imperator) equip it and kill the boss with it you don't need to use the boss' weapon the whole time you're fighting it. You just need to get the finishing blow on the boss with their weapon to get this trophy.

You must login or register to view this content. follow this video

this is the Platinum save 100% with DLC installed You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-10-2019 at 01:14 PM. Reason: title

The following 54 users say thank you to mnga13 for this useful post:

19willy74, as500md, Ash0u0_, ashkanabri, averagedude, Binhasystem, britosousa, brownie_1, burntlink, burnttoazdt, cactustrav77, elephantitus, ethan17, feb17, fenicce, frankml2008, Gagliardi, Gen4ik, hajwel, Hoseinm1990, Infuso, Javad134, jeizze, kid90, KleberMishima, koz3bal, lisnovski55, M0s4, Mahdi0, mbanas87, miichaelchriis, mikesean, milito0022, msd997, MXNlink, Nightmaremrmr, nonsence, Orc214, Perna10, pirat3hook3r, SKTT1_Jesse, sonsofweedngu, starkjim87, stasya, Subjugat0r, SwordspiTTer, t-bagwell, taker394, TwoWeu, viniciusventrue2, Westoooz, Wosley, XiaoNan, zigman194
01-15-2018, 08:27 PM #2
BloodCharm
Save Point
Great job! Purchased this recently so I no longer have to worry about missable trophies. Thank you

The following user thanked BloodCharm for this useful post:

Alberish
01-15-2018, 08:42 PM #3
broie1
Haxor!
I doubt these work with the regular edition of the game?
01-15-2018, 11:05 PM #4
Originally posted by broie1 View Post
I doubt these work with the regular edition of the game?

it will work if you have walk in the park dlc installed
01-17-2018, 01:22 AM #5
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
So sad i need repeat customer only in EU(((
02-22-2018, 07:00 AM #6
irekthoessss
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by mnga13 View Post
Hi
this is my saves for The Surge Complete Edition CUSA04733 US
i started to make saves for the missable trophies in the game and it has some others as well
you don't need to resign usersettings file just resign autosave0 file

You must login or register to view this content. interact with Davey in Med Bay and give him the implant

You must login or register to view this content. interact with Jo and give him 15000 tech scrabs
location min 7:10 You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. for Duty Bound trophy talk to Irina to start the fight and kill her location min 4:28 You must login or register to view this content. from there follow this video for Whos in Charge here Trophy You must login or register to view this content.
also with this save you can net some other trophies like Follow the White Rabbit , Liberation ( all remaining audio logs are located in Executive area ) Turing Test and CREO Killed the Video Star

You must login or register to view this content. Talk to Alec in med bay Click the prompt “Maddy's Dead” then listen to what he has to say and the trophy will pop at the end.

You must login or register to view this content. kill Barrett location min 1:42 You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. the last smelting machines is in Resolve Biolabs area
location min 1:54 to 4:00 You must login or register to view this content.

intract with the vending machine on the right the wall will open up go inside and interact with the gear for Jack of All Trade equip the one handed weapon(S&R Falcon) its proficiency is 4 you need to level it up to 5 for the trophy kill few enemies with it

You must login or register to view this content. the last one is in Executive area pick it up location min 4:28

You must login or register to view this content. the last audio log of Dr.Murphy is in Nucleus near the final boss arena location min 8:43 You must login or register to view this content.
for the endings related trophies do one and re-copy the save and do the other ending

You must login or register to view this content. kill the first boss with its own weapon (P.A.X Imperator) equip it and kill the boss with it you don't need to use the boss' weapon the whole time you’re fighting it. You just need to get the finishing blow on the boss with their weapon to get this trophy.

You must login or register to view this content. follow this video

this is the Platinum save 100% with DLC installed You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for this
05-21-2018, 04:23 PM #7
Hello,

I re region Pusher Man Trophy file in EU version but every time I run the backup it tells me that I did not install CREO PS04 LIMITED RIG while all the DLC are installed.

So it does not work for me, too bad.
06-05-2018, 07:10 PM #8
koz3bal
Gym leader
thnxxx alot man
06-06-2018, 02:27 AM #9
this is perfect! just in time to take advantage of the price mistake for the deluxe edition of this on US PS Store. PS+ members were getting it for free for a few hours this morning. thanks!!
06-08-2018, 09:23 AM #10
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
dont suppose you have a save or a way i can get the Raging Drones trophy? only one i need and dont want to have to play the game again!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo