Post: Deus Ex Mankind Divided NG++/Never Asked for This [CUSA01799]
01-17-2018, 05:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 3 Unique weapons - EMP rifle, Devastator shotgun, Scoped revolver and other weapons. Tons of health and biocell. All upgrades bought. 1 save near the end of the game (SAVE:the one with adam behind a box with 2 guards ahead of him - Can get the pacifist if you keep non-lethal, just have to save de delegates, where you get the last E-book for the trophy and confront marchenko) The auto save is from the end of this playtghtough, and the others i'm not sure. Put everything on savewizard and try it out. Can go directly to new game plus from the menu

Deus Ex Mankind Divided NG++/Never Asked for This/Couple of trophies [CUSA01799]

LINK FIXED
SAVE:CUSA01799
You must login or register to view this content.

Save reuploaded thx to evildrake

Originally posted by evildrake View Post
Hello i see a few people in this thread asking for a reupload of reidouraidou save with the bin files included so i was searching through some old usb sticks i found and i found this save on one.

Now i don't know if the save works properly as i can't check it since i don't have the game anymore but i was able to resign them to my profile so they should be ok.

Last edited by reidouraidou ; 02-28-2021 at 11:58 AM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 23 users say thank you to reidouraidou for this useful post:

12Jokerz, ah.198, Bala.perdida, BubbaDaBarb, BugMeNot10, Bumcleaver, danilo_BR, Djymm676, El_Jefe247, furia20881, gabu840, GazNik, gowhawx, hanonimo31, jkkjdk8899dj, joaoemaria, Kaio_Rui, kinlop, krustytoe, manh2, ThatEpicSomeone, unstoppablo, Wosley
01-17-2018, 05:46 AM #2
krustytoe
I am error
It is asking for a decryption key at MEGA
01-17-2018, 06:02 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by reidouraidou View Post
3 Unique weapons - EMP rifle, Devastator shotgun, Scoped revolver and other weapons. Tons of health and biocell. All upgrades bought. 1 save near the end of the game (SAVE:the one with adam behind a box with 2 guards ahead of him - Can get the pacifist if you keep non-lethal, just have to save de delegates, where you get the last E-book for the trophy and confront marchenko) The auto save is from the end of this playtghtough, and the others i'm not sure. Put everything on savewizard and try it out. Can go directly to new game plus from the menu

Did add the Outdated tag for now till you removed the code on mega pm me or reply on here when done Winky Winky
01-17-2018, 06:40 PM #4
Put the link together with the decryptin key. Now it works. Sorry for not checking
01-17-2018, 06:43 PM #5
It works now
01-17-2018, 07:48 PM #6
Before i download this, is it for the physical or digital version?
01-17-2018, 08:07 PM #7
As long as it has the save number of the savefile, CUSA01799, it does not matter if its physical or digital
01-17-2018, 08:57 PM #8
OGJT
Banned
Originally posted by reidouraidou View Post
As long as it has the save number of the savefile, CUSA01799, it does not matter if its physical or digital

Will test later today. Can all of the trophies be obtained through NG+++?
01-17-2018, 09:56 PM #9
Thats why i was asking. I know its free on plus but i have had the disc since day 1 and yet to start it so i dont have a cusa# for reference.
01-17-2018, 10:45 PM #10
"Will test later today. Can all of the trophies be obtained through NG+++?"

All can be obtained, although I'm not sure if the ones where you have to upgrade your augmentations is, since they are all maxed. So if it doesnt pop when you are playing or after Vaclav Kohller "fix" you after the bombing, then you might try to get these augmentation trophies in the hardest difficulty since its basically a new game. But everything else you can get normally.
Last edited by reidouraidou ; 01-17-2018 at 10:49 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo