Post: Ys VIII - Lacrimosa of Dana [INCOMPLETE] SAVE SET [CUSA08565]
01-18-2018, 02:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana [US] Platinum Save Set
WORK IN PROGRESS!

A MASSIVE shout-out to user lchillmenbe for contributing many saves for this game already. I hadn't realized someone already posted saves of this game up but god bless this beautiful bastard. I'll be finishing my own save set soon.

The DLC's you will need to play these saves (don't worry, you don't have to pay a damn cent Happy)
Free Adventurer Set 1
Free Adventurer Set 2

You need saves for Ys VIII? I got 'em. Simply put, I'll update these as I go along. I've been playing Falcom games for years now so I'm sure I'll have all of these up sooner rather than later. Once I'm done with this I'm going to work on other JRPG's and action games (seeing as those are what I primarily play). I already have a save set for Megadimension Neptunia VII in the works as well as other games. If you have any games you'd like to see PM me.

Saves

This save file will net you the following trophies;

Distant Exploration - Just walk around a bit to get the counter up, trophy should pop right away.
Splendid Synthesist - Turn around and talk to Catherine. Upgrade Dana's weapon for the trophy to pop.
Professional Enhancement Artisan - Simply upgrade anyone's weapons to MAX.
Beast Buster - You will be right at the beginning of Chapter 6. Simply talk to Dogi, start the interception and kill any one monster. Trophy pops.
Dino Slayer - Same as Beast Buster.
Skill Finisher - Same as Beast Buster except use a <Skill> to kill any monster. Press square to change to Adol and use R1 + square to ohk any monster.
Flash Guarder - Use R1 just as your about to get hit in the Interception to pop this trophy. It may take a few tries to get the timing down.
Flash Mover - Use L1 to dodge roll just as your about to get hit in the Interception to pop this trophy.
EXTRA Master - Use L1 + R1 to activate your EXTRA skill. If the yellow meter isn't full, kill enemies and then unleash hell for the trophy to pop.
Elegant Interception - Get an S-Rank by not getting hit once and abusing your EX Skill in order to pop this trophy. Keep in mind this trophy will only pop once you talk to Dogi in order to claim your award. (That's what worked for me.)
Red-Haired Adventurer - Simply keep Adol in the front of the party for a few moments for this trophy to pop.
Proud Noblewoman - Do the same thing as Red-Haired Adventurer.
Kind Tomboy - Do the same thing as Red-Haired Adventurer.

This save file will net you the following trophies;

Deserted Island Chef - Load up save data 19. You should be right in front of the entrance to Castaway Village. Press R2, scroll all the way down and press X on the recipe. Once you learn the recipe this trophy will pop.
Lively Village - Load up save data 25. You should be right in front of an event. Simply walk up and watch the following cutscenes until " joins the village" shows up in green text. Trophy will pop.
Material Researcher - Load up save data 34. Choose <Begin Interception> and complete two or three of the interceptions with an S rank in order for this trophy to pop. An easier alternative is to use the save set I linked up above.
Roaring Hero - Load up save data 34 and do two Interceptions as well as Suppressions. Trophy should pop once your Reputation goes above 200.
[/FONT]
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-12-2019 at 02:11 PM. Reason: title

The following 21 users say thank you to 【Praeytor】 for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, bruhpeanut, Bumcleaver, Carramrod235, deathcross31, faytseaxion, Hklj, jinkeli, Jom Jom, kenzeta, luyechen, Mago de Oz, mark1, milito0022, novalkun, skt0905usa, SKTT1_Jesse, Wosley, ytv, zeph23, zero1976
01-18-2018, 07:51 AM #2
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Do you intend to complete this save set?
01-18-2018, 12:29 PM #3
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post
Do you intend to complete this save set?

Yep. I have every intention of completing this save set.
01-18-2018, 01:18 PM #4
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by 12304
Yep. I have every intention of completing this save set.

OK. I was thinking about make a complete save set for this game these day, but got no time.
01-18-2018, 02:20 PM #5
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post
OK. I was thinking about make a complete save set for this game these day, but got no time.

If you have any saves you'd like to be put up please let me know! I'll give you complete credit for it, I just want to get this save set up onto this website since most people don't make save sets for niche games haha.
01-18-2018, 02:37 PM #6
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by 12304
If you have any saves you'd like to be put up please let me know! I'll give you complete credit for it, I just want to get this save set up onto this website since most people don't make save sets for niche games haha.

I only left the plat saves. Pop a lot of trophies.

Last edited by Ichillmennbe ; 01-18-2018 at 02:39 PM.
01-19-2018, 12:06 AM #7
Excellent can't wait for megadimension nep nep. Great work
01-31-2018, 10:02 AM #8
xros
Little One
any chance to get saves for these trophies treasure hunter, Romantic Explorer, and Star of Castaway Village?
04-30-2018, 09:17 AM #9
Fors
Gobble
Thanks a lot. I was looking for save file
04-30-2018, 03:46 PM #10
Thanks a lot, I lost my save file and am looking for this
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo