Post: Batman Arkham Knight 100% - community challenge [CUSA00135]
01-21-2018, 08:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

I just found my 100% save and i want to share it with you.

I don't have any ideas which trophy will pop, so if someone can test it and tell me which trophy pops it will be great.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Enjoy Smile
Last edited by batofgotham ; 01-02-2020 at 11:32 AM. Reason: title

The following 250 users say thank you to batofgotham for this useful post:

``,, a3596970082, AboodyRDR, abufhad, adams, aeneax, ahmed23556, akirazaito, Amigator, axe212, b0shey, bandaralzaaq, barnoz, bayesh, bbpoo, Behi_error, ben1312, BerzerkBarrage, bkjay78, BlackNGold, bloodrive65, Bomber2550, Bonii49, bozolozo, brsrk, bsv683, Bumcleaver, bundai, carneliansun, Certz, ChuckNoia, cnbyuth, cosagorda, crubik, cryss709, Dark_And_Hell, DarkClong, deia0101, denis95, diegosau, DONALD90, Dr Salem, Dr.Segg, DracuLazarus, dragun619, Dronaldos, Dywas, eductu, EmreCurumez, fabjuncosta, Fadirious, fbrfbr, fener, fiyrso, fred06ogcn, freuse, frick94, Frog_Granola, froggerx86, fulbito32, fumatelo, gajer03, Geektrophies, getyourown, ghost4nation, gladio, GodFall, gofiolulz, gohst99, gozmet, gray8319, gregwuforever, guryl, guyverprime, Gygz, Ha-Kim, halhashim, hassanxx, heartagram_62, heatfist75, herefortheplats, heybot, Hunk98, i__mhm, ianciuleddu, Ien, impero, inderjeet91, intelbill, jackboer888, jarady, Jeanyy, Jerem92i, JKPT100, Joeydivision, joker6606, Jom Jom, JRG1988, Jtripz, Kadley and 150 other users.
01-26-2018, 10:39 AM #2
What a great save, thanks for sharing. As for what pops I can’t comment as I don’t have a save editor. Which region is this for and does savewizard re-region saves yet? I may have to invest.
01-26-2018, 12:21 PM #3
Cloud
Life Savior
Has anyone test it yet? Does the community challenges trophies pop?
01-26-2018, 11:55 PM #4
Originally posted by 62 View Post
What a great save, thanks for sharing. As for what pops I can’t comment as I don’t have a save editor. Which region is this for and does savewizard re-region saves yet? I may have to invest.

I buy it on the EU store (France)
I don't know what to say more ^^

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Has anyone test it yet? Does the community challenges trophies pop?

A friend told me that it you play with one character a stage that have a trophy, it will pop.
Can somebody else confirm this information ?

I don't have a good connection and it will take me a long time to download the game again.
01-27-2018, 01:22 AM #5
Jerem92i
Outer Heaven
Originally posted by batofgotham View Post

A friend told me that it you play with one character a stage that have a trophy, it will pop.
Can somebody else confirm this information ?

You just have to do it with someone
Last edited by Jerem92i ; 01-27-2018 at 01:28 AM.
01-27-2018, 10:46 AM #6
I’d love to know which community challenge trophies pop but spending $60 on savewaizard just to try is a little high for me. If they do pop them then I’ll invest but just to try, the price point is too high as I wouldn’t use it very often.
01-30-2018, 05:41 AM #7
Would be nice if someone would re-region these to USA. Can't do it on Save Wizard as it isn't supported. ...at least I don't think it is.
01-30-2018, 05:53 AM #8
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Aeramis View Post
Would be nice if someone would re-region these to USA. Can't do it on Save Wizard as it isn't supported. ...at least I don't think it is.

here's a tutorial. i used
this method to re-region star ocean 5. simple and easy. but remember to back up your own save
You must login or register to view this content.
01-30-2018, 06:13 PM #9
Originally posted by Jtripz View Post
here's a tutorial. i used
this method to re-region star ocean 5. simple and easy. but remember to back up your own save
You must login or register to view this content.

Yeah, I know how to do it. Unfortunately you need Advanced Mode and Save Wizard hasn't added this game to their list.
02-01-2018, 12:19 PM #10
Like Jerem92i said, you must play the level with the trophy that you don't have and it will pops.

Example :

For the trophy The Chill in the Air
Complete the Crime Alley AR Challenge unharmed as Batman, Robin and Nightwing.

I guess that you need to play just one more time with Batman, Robin and Nightwing before the trophy pops.
Or maybe juste one character is enough.

The following user thanked batofgotham for this useful post:

kaka20
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo