Post: WWE 2K18 - "The Face That Runs The Place" trophy [CUSA08385]
01-26-2018, 09:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CUSA08385 version in UK.

After MUCH grinding on this god awful trophy, I can now happily upload my EU (PAL in UK) save with only 53 influence points left to get Company Man Level 10.

I have got the Season Pass and all DLC installed, however I have made my CAW with all base game moves, entrance and clothes so hopefully it shouldn't be a problem.

When you load My Career, go straight to Renee Young and get an interview from her (if she is interviewing someone else, just ignore her). Then go to "View Match Card" by the production guy, Mullins (do NOT talk to him at all or you will have to wrestle a match). Choose to "Call Out" the lowest rated superstar and click "OK". You will start a promo with Paul Heyman as your manager - just pick "Heel" answers.

When you finish and are back next to Mullins again, remove your "Rival" and it will load up again. When back in control, just end the week by going to grab your car.

Repeat the above until you get your desired points. It only took me 2 weeks.

Hopefully this works, but let me know if any problems

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-29-2019 at 03:41 PM. Reason: New link

The following 7 users say thank you to bobsandbag for this useful post:

Ahmeddd, bbtux, linkey, rhmi, taker394, Wosley, zxg-Sfbm
02-02-2018, 06:17 PM #11
Has anyone got this working?
02-02-2018, 06:33 PM #12
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by gorramreavers View Post
Has anyone got this working?

nop i tried i think due to that the file is so big, even i dont think we can resign it with save wizard as the biggest i did was ff15 and it took them time to support it as it was big and this is bigger , having said that thanks for his contribution at least he posted it

The following user thanked neoar for this useful post:

bobsandbag
02-02-2018, 08:32 PM #13
I think you might be right about the file size, I never really thought of that. If I (or anyone else) can think of a way around this, let me know and I’ll try to give it a bash again!
05-07-2018, 11:57 PM #14
WTF is going on at 2k to think this is acceptable at this rate WWE 2K19 will be 1GB why can they not compress the save file ffs as this save would work wonders for many people as it's very boring to achieve hope someone figures a way around this. As for Save Wizard they need too really add support for these bigger save files i also heard NBA is like 5GB dunno if that is true but either way it's fucking mad.

WWE 2K15 - 872.5 MB
WWE 2K16 - 966.8 MB
WWE 2K17 - 966.8 MB
WWE 2K18 - 988 MB
05-08-2018, 12:37 AM #15
Originally posted by Drchaos View Post
WTF is going on at 2k to think this is acceptable at this rate WWE 2K19 will be 1GB why can they not compress the save file ffs as this save would work wonders for many people as it's very boring to achieve hope someone figures a way around this. As for Save Wizard they need too really add support for these bigger save files i also heard NBA is like 5GB dunno if that is true but either way it's fucking mad.

WWE 2K15 - 872.5 MB
WWE 2K16 - 966.8 MB
WWE 2K17 - 966.8 MB
WWE 2K18 - 988 MB

The problem is it reserves the space for the max number of created things (wrestlers, arenas, belts, logos) regardless of if you choose to use it or not. Just got the platinum sunday and deleted it along with the save only to have it replaced by a 38 minute tekken 7 install from the disc.
05-08-2018, 02:22 AM #16
Originally posted by cactustrav77 View Post
The problem is it reserves the space for the max number of created things (wrestlers, arenas, belts, logos) regardless of if you choose to use it or not. Just got the platinum sunday and deleted it along with the save only to have it replaced by a 38 minute tekken 7 install from the disc.

Pretty dumb of them too do that tbh and yeah this trophy is evil in this game just very tedious.
05-08-2018, 09:05 AM #17
I know, this trophy was a nightmare to get and really hoped I could help others out, like so many others on here have done for me. Fingers crossed that 2K19 doesn’t have the same massive file sizes (or grind fest trophies for that matter!)
05-08-2018, 10:28 AM #18
Originally posted by bobsandbag View Post
I know, this trophy was a nightmare to get and really hoped I could help others out, like so many others on here have done for me. Fingers crossed that 2K19 doesn’t have the same massive file sizes (or grind fest trophies for that matter!)

Im pretty sure i saw something about its getting the "you can buy vc with real money" thing like nba 2k. That or you will need to get a specific item or move from a lootbox that will take 200 hours.
05-08-2018, 10:45 AM #19
Originally posted by cactustrav77 View Post
Im pretty sure i saw something about its getting the "you can buy vc with real money" thing like nba 2k. That or you will need to get a specific item or move from a lootbox that will take 200 hours.

Oh. Deep joy. Hope that doesn’t happen, but wouldn’t be surprised if it did.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo