01-28-2018, 09:19 AM #1
gogeta62
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hi,

here is my plat save of Furi [ CUSA04129 ]

load the location then choose the choices to have related trophies at the end, the difficulties and rank S.

You must login or register to view this content.

=)
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-16-2019 at 08:25 AM. Reason: title

The following 15 users say thank you to gogeta62 for this useful post:

Cloud, Death1127, dwessasss, gringo1974, hajwel, hassanxx, kiki1941, kokoromialos, mhornfreak, Nathaniel, RageSoul51, raperorapero, ser, stasya, Wosley
01-28-2018, 04:09 PM #2
Man, I need a US version of this.

The following user thanked Iruka66 for this useful post:

kiki1941
01-29-2018, 02:41 PM #3
do all difficulty trophies pop at the same time?
01-29-2018, 05:29 PM #4
gogeta62
Little One
Originally posted by Iruka66 View Post
Man, I need a US version of this.

Sorry no US //

Originally posted by kokoromialos View Post
do all difficulty trophies pop at the same time?

No

The following user thanked gogeta62 for this useful post:

kokoromialos
01-29-2018, 09:35 PM #5
frez0r
Gym leader
Thanks for the save but can you please explain in more detail what to do to get trophies?
04-23-2019, 03:09 AM #6
Any info on what has to be done? I will get the game soon on disc (EU), and I can test after that if needed.
04-23-2019, 01:52 PM #7
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Any info on what has to be done? I will get the game soon on disc (EU), and I can test after that if needed.

I think you have to do the speedrun by yourself and misc trophies, I believe this will give S rank trophies on furi and then furier, speedrun was pretty tough for me and I'm not sure if this save can pop it more easily in any way, maybe just beating it even without the time requirement? I don't own it anymore so can't test it myself. Be interesting to know if it pops anything else though.
04-23-2019, 03:14 PM #8
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Originally posted by GenomeSoldier View Post

I think you have to do the speedrun by yourself and misc trophies, I believe this will give S rank trophies on furi and then furier, speedrun was pretty tough for me and I'm not sure if this save can pop it more easily in any way, maybe just beating it even without the time requirement? I don't own it anymore so can't test it myself. Be interesting to know if it pops anything else though.

Would be very interesting to know. It looks like a great game, but speedruns and rankings aren't my favorite.
04-23-2019, 07:55 PM #9
A little update on this. There are two saves on the end of the game, one on Furi difficulty and one on Furier difficulty.

Completing each will award the trophy for difficulty and S rank. One trophy also popped when fighting the last boss, sth with 20 K.O.

Sadly, no trophy related to speedrun pops, so that will have to be done legit. Didn't finish a speedrun, just the first boss then I let myself killed.

Maybe someone can test more, using this save.

The following user thanked RageSoul51 for this useful post:

aeneax
05-23-2019, 07:23 PM #10
Can someone confirm if That Was Intense and Furier than Ever can be unlocked using this save? Do I have to beat the final boss for it to pop?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo