02-01-2018, 07:00 AM #1
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After my latest run of RE4 I decided to try and save up before popping a trophy a few people have requested on here. Also I'm including a reregioned copy of Mainman1234's EUR Professional save that you can find You must login or register to view this content.. Be sure to thank him for the original save if it helped you. Instructions for each save are included in each of their folders but I'll write them out here just in case. Let me know if you have any problems with these saves and I'll do my best to help you resolves them. Enjoy!

First off in The S Stands For Stylish save you need to load up the save in the second slot. You'll need to fight Saddler (You should have plenty of bow gun ammo and healing items to get by just fine.). Afterwards you'll have to run a gauntlet to throw Leon his rocket launcher. I suggest running past any enemies you can due to the time limit but a quick bow gun bolt will drop a few dudes if they're bundled up. Finally watch the cutscene play out and you'll earn your shiny new trophy.

As for Mainman1234's Professional save you need to load up the final chapter professional save and head up the elevator to fight Saddler. (A single charged shot from the PRL should do him in.) Next head back down the elevator and complete the jet ski section. After the final cutscene plays out and you hit the results screen the A Heart of Steel trophy should pop.

You must login or register to view this content.

Update: As requested I've reregioned the save for The S Stands For Stylish to EU. Just resign this to your account and follow the instructions in the folder. I can't test this one myself so let me know if you have any issues.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BubbaDaBarb ; 03-09-2020 at 03:10 AM. Reason: title

The following 27 users say thank you to BubbaDaBarb for this useful post:

AbduAlaziz_77, aeneax, azozqp, Bigboss240280, cazul765, Craig-Richardson, deadcatcheese, Hellsing456, lahbitec, lllMcCallister, Mago de Oz, Masked456, mjneels, moteeb, nimdude, osamaffx, pandorra13, PiNsSoN, pr_andrade, reap-mike, RuMesser98, selvin santos, SirMicolash, teh204, WillDemon, Wosley, XHaMAD-77
02-13-2018, 02:30 PM #2
EZIOBRAGA
Save Point
Im not able to pass the save to my console
02-13-2018, 02:31 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by EZIOBRAGA View Post
Im not able to pass the save to my console

You will need to resign it by using Save Wizard
02-13-2018, 02:39 PM #4
EZIOBRAGA
Save Point
do you have any tutorials ?
02-13-2018, 02:48 PM #5
EZIOBRAGA
Save Point
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
You will need to resign it by using Save Wizard

How do i do this on ps4 ?
02-13-2018, 02:50 PM #6
Wosley
How do i do this on ps4 ?

You will need their Save Reisgner what you can buy here You must login or register to view this content.

for how to use it here a fully guide You must login or register to view this content.
02-13-2018, 03:18 PM #7
EZIOBRAGA
Save Point
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
You will need their Save Reisgner what you can buy here You must login or register to view this content.

for how to use it here a fully guide You must login or register to view this content.

thank you, i did not know about this program.
im trying to find a cracked, i find it expensive

The following user thanked EZIOBRAGA for this useful post:

rxmb2683
02-13-2018, 04:36 PM #8
Wosley

There doesnt exist a crack for it and its also not allowed to request cracked stuff here on ngu
02-14-2018, 06:05 AM #9
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter

I don’t think it could ever be cracked regardless given that all the editing is done server side, but I’ve more than gotten my money out of Save Wizard at this point. I know it’s a bit pricey but I can assure you it’s worth it.
02-16-2018, 06:16 AM #10
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
any chance to get "What Are They Worth?" trophy from this save?

The following user thanked hamoodi for this useful post:

cepi
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo