02-01-2018, 11:10 AM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a complete Save Set for this Game. I want to thank You must login or register to view this content. for some of this saves, especially Infernal Mode and helping me with the 150 medals. Click You must login or register to view this content. to thank him

Dynamic Duo Trophy cant get obtained with a save, you need an online coop partner for it

Trophies for each Save:

SAVE 1: - Living on the edge

SAVE 2: - Die another day

SAVE 3: - We`ll find you, Jill ; The pool is open

SAVE 4: - By the crosshairs

SAVE 5: - Get Us Out of Here!

SAVE 6: - A Packaged Deal

SAVE 7: - The Queen Zenobia

SAVE 8: - Rockets are for Losers

SAVE 9: - B.O.W. Hunter

- First Victim

- Traces of Tragedy

- Last Victim

SAVE 10: - The Storm is Gone

- The Dark Forest

- The Shores of Purgatory

- Surviving Deep Darkness

SAVE 11: - Researcher
- Research Complete
- Bamboozle the Oozes
- Triple Play
- Angry Fist
- Dodge Master

SAVE 12: - The Vestibule of Hell

SAVE 13: - That'll Leave a Mark

- The Unbroken Thread

- Gutsy

- Apex Predator

- Three is the Magic Number

SAVE 14: - On Your Way Moving on Up
- Reaching Higher
- Raising the Bar
- Meteoric Rise
- Top of My Game
- Shop 'til Ya Drop

SAVE 15: - First Circle Traveler
- First Circle Overseer

SAVE 16: - Midland Traveler
-Midland Overseer
-One for Each Minnesota Lake

SAVE 17: - Seventh Circle Traveler
- Seventh Circle Overseer

SAVE 18: - Beyond the Veil
- Full Speed A-dead
- Jumping At Shadows
- Turning Up The Heat

SAVE 19: - Bonus Enthusiast
- Bonus Ace
- Bonus Legend
- Bonus Demi-god

SAVE 20: - Legendary Find
- Legends Are Made, Not Born
- Third Eye Open

Instructions are included for each save, i will add them later here, too
[/b]

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-23-2018 at 11:40 PM.

The following 572 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, _NamelessKing_, -Cipher-, *CHOW-CHOW*, #NateB473, 0fox, 101092jo42, 19willy74, 3baady1, 3dnan1990, 7h1nk, 8u8u8uy7y, abaadi_, Abdulla4542, abomaha707, Acroshot, AdrianUK-93, advent68, aeneax, afyonks, agnailton123, AHMAD71, Ahmb30, ai470143920, aja99, akbarwesker, alarosy2015, albert2wesker, alemetal, alex28, alex361, Alexander91, aliellie, Alleruzzo, alphapiers, Altair1999, alwaphi, amigaman2005, Amir_punk, ana, andrew_95, AndreyDelton, Andro_El_Cubano, AndyGilz, Angmarets, Annihilator6, anon2010, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, ataizzata, Atilla, Avenger309, ayah, azozqp, b4t1n, BadDayKSA, Bader505, Bala.perdida, Ballackfutbol, bandar, bandoor, basem94, basharsky88, BASIA2001, batman148, bcdfred, Bele Muchos, bernilein0, bgolde, Bierbubi88, Bifolco92, bigbabar34, BIO9527, birka, black_ball_room, BlackMetalPanda, Blackramzes, blacky, bmwksa0, bobbyzamp, bolaelqq, Bomber2550, Bommel, boostingus, Boubou17, boulou, bradders89, broskiboy, bud68, Budokai12, Bumcleaver, busterdawg69, Cacodemon, Cactus_Blue, caretaker29, carmania, cepi, cezares_2013 and 472 other users.
03-05-2020, 08:23 PM #110
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by Major Meat Bone View Post
great saves, but many of these look unlegit...

Unlegit?

there is one save for the fingerprints but it unlocks "found 15" and found all fingerprints.
and then the trophies for the raid mode where u have 1 save for all the lvl trophies (5,10,20,30,40,50) which unlocks them all at once = looking unlegit ^^

so if u want this game to look legit u have to play to lvl 40 by yourself and collect 15 fingerprints, maybe other trophies too i haven't checked.
03-18-2020, 06:40 PM #111
(sorry for my eng)
It's strange but I have some problem with that save set. SW just don't see it. CUSA number is ok, when I press "import", the path to the desired folder starts and looks like "Resident Evil Revelations Save set -> SAVE 20 -> CUSA06212" (I click it) and nothing else, SW does not see the following files.

Can someone help please?
I'm so confused
Last edited by Uniastra ; 03-18-2020 at 06:41 PM.
03-19-2020, 05:13 PM #112
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Uniastra View Post
(sorry for my eng)
It's strange but I have some problem with that save set. SW just don't see it. CUSA number is ok, when I press "import", the path to the desired folder starts and looks like "Resident Evil Revelations Save set -> SAVE 20 -> CUSA06212" (I click it) and nothing else, SW does not see the following files.

Can someone help please?
I'm so confused

If I'm following you correctly, then:

Path should instead look like this:

ZIP file >>> CUSA06212 (this is a folder) >>> PS4 save files

If you have the CUSA folder inside of another folder, it won't work. Save Wizard will see that "Resident Evil Revelations Save set" folder, decide that's not a proper CUSA folder, and stop looking. Same for the "Save 20" folder but it wouldn't even get that far. CUSA06212 works, but only if the PS4 save files are directly inside of it, and also only if it's named CUSA06212, not something like "CUSA06212 - trophies" or anything else with text, or else Save Wizard will also decide it's not a PS4 save. Basically, it needs to be in the EXACT format of a proper PS4 save, the same way your PS4 would make one, albeit in a ZIP and starting from the CUSA folder.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Uniastra
03-22-2020, 09:00 AM #113
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
(sorry for my eng)

Can someone help please?
I'm so confused

If you have the CUSA folder inside of another folder, it won't work. Save Wizard will see that "Resident Evil Revelations Save set" folder, decide that's not a proper CUSA folder, and stop looking. Same for the "Save 20" folder but it wouldn't even get that far. CUSA06212 works, but only if the PS4 save files are directly inside of it, and also only if it's named CUSA06212, not something like "CUSA06212 - trophies" or anything else with text, or else Save Wizard will also decide it's not a PS4 save. Basically, it needs to be in the EXACT format of a proper PS4 save, the same way your PS4 would make one, albeit in a ZIP and starting from the CUSA folder.

Thanks!
My problem was with the archive format - folder had format 7z. Need to convert to ZIP (as you sayed).
During the time I could not understand this situation with the formats, I already opened the trophies by myself, lol.
Last edited by Uniastra ; 03-22-2020 at 09:01 AM.
03-22-2020, 02:49 PM #114
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
(sorry for my eng)

Can someone help please?
I'm so confused

Thanks!
My problem was with the archive format - folder had format 7z. Need to convert to ZIP (as you sayed).
During the time I could not understand this situation with the formats, I already opened the trophies by myself, lol.

Understood. If you run into that again, the best way to convert a 7z to a ZIP would be to extract the contents of the 7z archive using WinRAR (latest version, or at least 5.1), then take the CUSA folder and turn that into a ZIP yourself using Windows (right click the folder and the option comes up). I'd avoid the automatic converters. Even if they work much of the time, quick and dirty methods like that are more likely to result in otherwise-unexplained errors where you've done everything correctly yet the save isn't recognized as such in SW.
05-08-2020, 07:13 PM #115
Save 18 don't have the Ghost Ship levels unlock... We can't do it :(
07-24-2020, 04:07 AM #116
Thank you
09-29-2020, 08:19 PM #117
I had no problem finding the last handprint. It was in the room you thought chris was being held captive at the start of the game.
The trophy that didn't unlock for me was scanning all BOW enemy types.
09-29-2020, 08:34 PM #118
Does anyone have a save or know what save is good from the save set to use for BOW hunter?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo