02-01-2018, 11:10 AM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a complete Save Set for this Game. I want to thank You must login or register to view this content. for some of this saves, especially Infernal Mode and helping me with the 150 medals. Click You must login or register to view this content. to thank him

Dynamic Duo Trophy cant get obtained with a save, you need an online coop partner for it

Trophies for each Save:

SAVE 1: - Living on the edge

SAVE 2: - Die another day

SAVE 3: - We`ll find you, Jill ; The pool is open

SAVE 4: - By the crosshairs

SAVE 5: - Get Us Out of Here!

SAVE 6: - A Packaged Deal

SAVE 7: - The Queen Zenobia

SAVE 8: - Rockets are for Losers

SAVE 9: - B.O.W. Hunter

- First Victim

- Traces of Tragedy

- Last Victim

SAVE 10: - The Storm is Gone

- The Dark Forest

- The Shores of Purgatory

- Surviving Deep Darkness

SAVE 11: - Researcher
- Research Complete
- Bamboozle the Oozes
- Triple Play
- Angry Fist
- Dodge Master

SAVE 12: - The Vestibule of Hell

SAVE 13: - That'll Leave a Mark

- The Unbroken Thread

- Gutsy

- Apex Predator

- Three is the Magic Number

SAVE 14: - On Your Way Moving on Up
- Reaching Higher
- Raising the Bar
- Meteoric Rise
- Top of My Game
- Shop 'til Ya Drop

SAVE 15: - First Circle Traveler
- First Circle Overseer

SAVE 16: - Midland Traveler
-Midland Overseer
-One for Each Minnesota Lake

SAVE 17: - Seventh Circle Traveler
- Seventh Circle Overseer

SAVE 18: - Beyond the Veil
- Full Speed A-dead
- Jumping At Shadows
- Turning Up The Heat

SAVE 19: - Bonus Enthusiast
- Bonus Ace
- Bonus Legend
- Bonus Demi-god

SAVE 20: - Legendary Find
- Legends Are Made, Not Born
- Third Eye Open

Instructions are included for each save, i will add them later here, too
[/b]

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-23-2018 at 11:40 PM.

The following 571 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, _NamelessKing_, -Cipher-, *CHOW-CHOW*, #NateB473, 0fox, 101092jo42, 19willy74, 3baady1, 3dnan1990, 7h1nk, 8u8u8uy7y, abaadi_, Abdulla4542, abomaha707, Acroshot, AdrianUK-93, advent68, aeneax, afyonks, agnailton123, AHMAD71, Ahmb30, ai470143920, aja99, akbarwesker, alarosy2015, albert2wesker, alemetal, alex28, alex361, Alexander91, aliellie, Alleruzzo, alphapiers, Altair1999, alwaphi, amigaman2005, Amir_punk, ana, andrew_95, AndreyDelton, Andro_El_Cubano, AndyGilz, Angmarets, Annihilator6, anon2010, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, ataizzata, Atilla, Avenger309, ayah, azozqp, b4t1n, BadDayKSA, Bader505, Bala.perdida, Ballackfutbol, bandar, bandoor, basem94, basharsky88, BASIA2001, batman148, bcdfred, Bele Muchos, bernilein0, bgolde, Bierbubi88, Bifolco92, bigbabar34, BIO9527, birka, black_ball_room, BlackMetalPanda, Blackramzes, blacky, bmwksa0, bobbyzamp, bolaelqq, Bomber2550, Bommel, boostingus, Boubou17, boulou, bradders89, broskiboy, bud68, Budokai12, Bumcleaver, busterdawg69, Cacodemon, Cactus_Blue, caretaker29, carmania, cepi, cezares_2013 and 471 other users.
02-01-2018, 01:50 PM #2
Oooh my god thanks thanks
Waiting for more save this game

The following 3 users say thank you to lucashary for this useful post:

piperpetey7, wezanna, xSOADx
02-01-2018, 02:50 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by xSOADx View Post

With this save you can get B.O.W. Hunter; First Victim ; Traces of Tragedy; Last Victim; The Storm is Gone; The Dark Forest; The Shores of Purgatory; Surviving Deep Darkness; Dodge Master
trophies

For the B.O.W. Hunter; First Victim ; Traces of Tragedy; Last Victim trophies, use the save in the collectible folder, continue the game, make 1 kill for B.O.W. Hunter trophy, then go to the next goal and on your way you can find the last handprint you need to scan, this will unlock First Victim, Traces of Tragedy, Last Victim

Check the video at 6:10 min for the location

[/b]

For the The Storm is Gone; The Dark Forest; The Shores of Purgatory; Surviving Deep Darkness; Dodge Master trophies, use the save in the normal no death folder, continue the game, kill the last boss with rpg, skip all cutscenes. then start a new game and dodge one attack to get The Dark Forest; The Shores of Purgatory; Surviving Deep Darkness[/b]

More saves are coming soon[/b]

You got your account back for a few days and already uploaded a few saves nice work man ! Smile

The following 6 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

378695814, balukbc1989, Titan04, Vomorkos, xSOADx, zz1105026326
02-01-2018, 05:46 PM #4
neoar
Space Ninja
Great Job Man hope it will be full save set

The following 2 users say thank you to neoar for this useful post:

OrganisationXIII, Vomorkos
02-01-2018, 07:20 PM #5
markl1989
Bounty hunter
I'll re-region this save

The following user thanked markl1989 for this useful post:

Vomorkos
02-01-2018, 07:56 PM #6
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by neoar View Post
Great Job Man hope it will be full save set

I dont think im going for the hardest difficulty because there are chapters where i cant use rpg with infinite ammo, and those chapters were already hard for me on normal difficulty, im not the best resident evil gamer. But ill make some more saves for raid mode, normally with this saves you should do 1 kill in raid mode and get all level trophies
02-01-2018, 08:27 PM #7
frez0r
Gym leader
Perfect, thanks man! Now we only need some saves for Revelations 2 Smile
02-01-2018, 09:48 PM #8
xSOADx
Banana Joe
updated the thread with informations how to unlock few raid mode trophies. If someone can help me get the dynamic duo and ghost ship trophies, including deafeating shadow norman, please pm me
Last edited by xSOADx ; 02-01-2018 at 11:39 PM.
02-01-2018, 11:19 PM #9
This is incredible!

Does anyone here have a EU Save for this game for the Highest Difficulty ? I think this is one of the most requestet trophies for this game and extremely hard... Hope someone can help!
02-02-2018, 03:51 AM #10
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by xSOADx View Post
I dont think im going for the hardest difficulty because there are chapters where i cant use rpg with infinite ammo, and those chapters were already hard for me on normal difficulty, im not the best resident evil gamer. But ill make some more saves for raid mode, normally with this saves you should do 1 kill in raid mode and get all level trophies

i never played the game , but cant you use save wizard for it.

The following user thanked neoar for this useful post:

tribalmeo
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo