Post: Dragon Ball Fighters z - save set complete ... [CUSA08992]
02-05-2018, 07:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello ,

here is my imcomplete backup to get some trophees.

- Master of the snake
- Guru of extreme gravity
- heavyweights of spirit and time
- Do you want to become god of destruction? (replay arcade mode chapter at rank S)
- I'm legendary goku saiyen (play a super warrior arc fight)
- binding level 20
- binding level 40
- goodbye Buu (not tested)

combos challenges:
- 30 different combos challenges
- 100 different combos challenges
- 200 combos challenges different

untested trophies:

- 20 arena fights
- completed 7 quests
- 1000 000 zenis (not tested)
- 20,000,000 zenis (not tested)

Goku ssj blue unlocked
Vegetable ssj blue unlocked

all the objects of the shop bought
all acquired warrior cards
all the hall characters acquired.

All the characters of the story mode have a rank level of 100, make a fight with the new characters so that they gain their levels, very strong character, 3 hits kill to defeat the I.A
You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT : SAVE 2 : You must login or register to view this content.

chapter / arc 2 and 3 completed
- replay the last fight of the chapters to get the story mode trophees
- all the characters released (goku, vegeta blue, C21

- trophees fight online, no idea if it unlock them, I have:
- 15 ranked fight
- 10 friendly fight
- 5 arena combat
- 5 ring fight
- 30.000 PB

Here is my complete save set, the rest you will have to do it yourself
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-29-2019 at 10:42 PM. Reason: title

The following 29 users say thank you to Impact592 for this useful post:

antonio0, Bellerophon, Bomber2550, Bumcleaver, captainftw, Catacan84, Cloud, darktom, Deimos009-kage, DPVO, elgabri_celica, estebech, Franseven, frez0r, ignored467, Inferno67, JamesDRobbins, jjvegt, joaogmachado.33, lordswift500, Mago de Oz, randdd, selvin santos, Sodic12, Sparda955, Spcedead678, Wosley, zayneisaacs, zxf1118
02-23-2018, 09:59 AM #20
Be careful with the 2nd save if you haven't played online yet. Play just 1 ranked world match and all the 3 trophies regarding to game mode will unlock after the match ("Goku Isn’t the Only Super Saiyan…", "You Can’t Win This…", "This Pain Will Make Me Stronger!").

Play 1 casual world match for and these trophies pop after the match is ended: "It’s Play Time!" and "Casual Combatant". You still have to play more for "Lemme Play Too!".

I'm glad I tested this on my dummy account Smile. Will test the arena matches as well.
Last edited by jjvegt ; 02-23-2018 at 10:03 AM.
02-23-2018, 11:18 AM #21
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by jjvegt View Post
Be careful with the 2nd save if you haven't played online yet. Play just 1 ranked world match and all the 3 trophies regarding to game mode will unlock after the match ("Goku Isn’t the Only Super Saiyan…", "You Can’t Win This…", "This Pain Will Make Me Stronger!").

Play 1 casual world match for and these trophies pop after the match is ended: "It’s Play Time!" and "Casual Combatant". You still have to play more for "Lemme Play Too!".

I'm glad I tested this on my dummy account Smile. Will test the arena matches as well.

keep us updated mate Winky Winky
02-23-2018, 11:46 AM #22
Originally posted by jjvegt View Post

Awesome work man! So grateful!
I’m patiently waiting to find out if any zeni trophies unlock for you before i try this.
There is no way i have time for this and 530,000 bp at once.
Any luck yet?? Thanks
02-23-2018, 01:34 PM #23
Originally posted by lAmYourFather View Post
Awesome work man! So grateful!
I’m patiently waiting to find out if any zeni trophies unlock for you before i try this.
There is no way i have time for this and 530,000 bp at once.
Any luck yet?? Thanks

I already got the trophy "Millionaire" on my dummy account, so I couldn't tell if that will unlock or not. The other Zeni related trophies did NOT pop (for me).
What I also tried is the last chapter / fight for story related trophies but these trophies did NOT pop up for playing the last chapter / fight on the Story Arc:
- Ho ho ho… What an Unexpected Thrill
- My Appetite…Is Insatiable…!
Have to test with SAVE 1 if any link levelling up unlocks (Link Level 20 - Link Level 40).

I'm glad the trophy starter shared his save, because of the online saves. I am terrible at playing online in fight games so there's no fun for me in that Smile.
03-04-2018, 01:11 AM #24
VICN
Keeper
Looking for a game save with 530 000 bp or near.
I know the trophy is server based so i won t pop but
just in case..
03-04-2018, 12:53 PM #25
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by VICN View Post
Looking for a game save with 530 000 bp or near.
I know the trophy is server based so i won t pop but
just in case..

My save that i posted has the 530,000 bq trophy. But no one confirmed if it popped for them.try it out
03-04-2018, 01:58 PM #26
No the 530000 bp trophy won t pop.
I try with my own save with 533000 bp on a new account.
When i was offline i can see the 533000 bp on the new account but the trophy won t pop, and if you go online the bp amount is going back to the previous value registred on the servers.
I try with my second account witch 487000 bp and same result.

Unfortunately you have to do the 530000 bp by yourself.
04-02-2018, 08:25 PM #27
Alfreddy32
Save Point
good job man, great save
04-05-2018, 01:20 PM #28
Thanx man will test out the save soon.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo