Post: Resident Evil Code: Veronica X Rank A Infinite rocket launcher [CUSA07104]
02-07-2018, 04:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: Battle Mode has linear launcher unlocked. All characters A rank earned

So after buying the game many months ago, I finally decided to take a stab at the speedrun trophies (Weapons Crazy, No Time To Kill).

You must login or register to view this content.

SLOT 1

This save is the free save you get at the halfway point when Claire reaches antartica. As you know, you can't save any where else in the game if you're going for the A rank. It took me 1h:30m to complete the first half of the game so on this save you're left with 2h:30m finish the rest of the game which is more than enough if you know you're way around. I finished the game at 3 hours mark and i wasnt even rushing but i did know exactly where to go.

On this save claire has 20 flame bolts. You should get 10 more from the room with all the bedbunks and one zombie hanging off the side of a bed. You'll need 30 flame bolts plus a clip of handgun to easily take out the Alexander Boss easily from safe distance. Claire also has the glitched infinite herb too but before the boss fight, be sure to leave the herb in the safe box for Chris along with the granade launcher and all it's ammo.

When playing Chris, use only the glitched herb to heal and leave some combined green herbs in the safe for Claire as you can get hit when running away from a certain "giant green guy" as Claire and he brings your health all the way down to danger so be sure to have lots of herbs to heal and continue running.

SLOT 2

From The Young Lady
Saved in the room with the homeostatic medicine. Leave this room and go through the other door on the next screen. Kill the yellow monsters here, go downstairs and through the door. After the cutscene, you'll have control of Steve. Turn around go through the door you just came from. Trophy pops

SLOT 3

Packing a Punch : Tactical Upgrades
Leave the room and enter the elevator, select B1. The way to work bench in the basement is clear of gas and hunters. Select the work bench and modify the glock. Trophy pops. Combine the M93R with the custom parts. Trophy pops

SLOT 4

Saved in the room with the drawer puzzle that unlocks Steve in battle mode. He should already be unlocked for you though.

SLOT 5

It's Not All Dark and Gloomy
Get the Worker's Diary in the room with all the bunk beds. Leave the safe room, go up the stairs and enter the door next to the stairs. The file is on the table.

SLOT 6

Reading Red
Its the Veronica Report you need. Leave the room and go through the other door on the next screen. Go down the corridor and through the double doors. Up the stairs and through the door. Here go through the double doors on the left. Find the file on the chair here

SLOT 7

Feeling Blue
Go back to Resident Evil 1 style Main Hall area and go around the back of the stairs to find claire and cut her free with a knife. After the cutscene , you'll be Claire. The path is linear here so go through the rooms til you reach the area with the prison cells. The file is lying next to the canon (old timey artillery)
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-29-2019 at 10:42 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to shahroz47 for this useful post:

aeneax, AkumaNYC, alemetal, arnaud02, BubbaDaBarb, Cloud, danilo_BR, dragun619, gringo1974, KleberMishima, ksa_sa, Leonrpg, Lucas-yuri, mancaos, milito0022, MR-QHR, peluaod, kankuro33, saeedmasharqa, sam20000, tamvnguyen89, Wednesday 13, Wosley, yared124358

The following user groaned shahroz47 for this awful post:

osamaffx
02-07-2018, 04:46 AM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by shahroz47 View Post
So after buying the game many months ago, I finally decided to take a stab at the speedrun trophies (Weapons Crazy, No Time To Kill).

You must login or register to view this content. [EUR]

the link will expire in 30 days so please feel free to re-upload it.

SLOT 1

This save is the free save you get at the halfway point when Claire reaches antartica. As you know, you can't save any where else in the game if you're going for the A rank. It took me 1h:30m
to complete the first half of the game so on this save you're left with 2h:30m finish the rest of the game which is more than enough if you know you're way around. I finished the game at 3 hours mark and i wasnt even rushing but i did know exactly where to go.

On this save claire has 20 flame bolts. You should get 10 more from the room with all the bedbunks and one zombie hanging off the side of a bed. You'll need 30 flame bolts plus a clip of handgun to easily take out the Alexander Boss easily from safe distance. Claire also has the glitched infinite herb too but before the boss fight, be sure to leave the herb in the safe box for Chris along with the granade launcher and all it's ammo.

When playing Chris, use only the glitched herb to heal and leave some combined green herbs in the safe for Claire as you can get hit when running away from a certain "giant green guy" as Claire and he brings your health all the way down to danger so be sure to have lots of herbs to heal and continue running.

SLOT 2

I only made this save cuz the game doesn't give you the option to save after the ending so I wasn't sure how the game will know i have unlocked the inifinite rocket launcher so made this save at the start with the rocket launcher.

We don't want DL links that will expire. Upload it to Mediafire, Mega.nz, Dropbox or even Google Drive.
02-07-2018, 04:59 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Gryphus View Post
We don't want DL links that will expire. Upload it to Mediafire, Mega.nz, Dropbox or even Google Drive.

SLOT 1

This save is the free save you get at the halfway point when Claire reaches antartica. As you know, you can't save any where else in the game if you're going for the A rank. It took me 1h:30m
to complete the first half of the game so on this save you're left with 2h:30m finish the rest of the game which is more than enough if you know you're way around. I finished the game at 3 hours mark and i wasnt even rushing but i did know exactly where to go.

SLOT 2

I only made this save cuz the game doesn't give you the option to save after the ending so I wasn't sure how the game will know i have unlocked the inifinite rocket launcher so made this save at the start with the rocket launcher.

Added a Mega Link

The following 3 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

alemetal, BubbaDaBarb, danilo_BR
02-07-2018, 08:29 AM #4
Nothing for save Us?
02-07-2018, 08:47 AM #5
luix
Little One

SLOT 1

SLOT 2

Originally posted by alemetal View Post
Nothing for save Us?

CUSA07104 is the us version of the game.
op are you sure you got the EU version? because EU would be CUSA07343.

thanks for the save btw.!

greets luix
Last edited by luix ; 02-07-2018 at 08:50 AM.

The following user thanked luix for this useful post:

alemetal
02-07-2018, 09:32 AM #6
toro00
I am error
Please EUR version CUSA07343
02-07-2018, 11:52 AM #7
Yes, this save is Us, tanks man for help.
02-07-2018, 11:53 AM #8
Originally posted by luix View Post

thanks for the save btw.!

greets luix

Thanks for help man.
02-07-2018, 12:43 PM #9
Originally posted by luix View Post

I think i may have bought the american version. i got the game a long time ago. I forgot it wasn't EUR version like all my other games.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I think the reason i got the american version is cuz the EUR version of this game runs slow and makes it very difficult to get the timed trophies

Thanks Wosley for that MEGA link
Last edited by shahroz47 ; 02-07-2018 at 12:48 PM.
02-07-2018, 12:48 PM #10
Finally ... Have been waiting for a long time.

Thank you
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo