Post: Shadow of the Colossus PS4 Remake - Platinum Saveset [CUSA08809]
02-08-2018, 10:15 PM #1
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You should first complete the game at least once and unlock story related, unmissable trophies.
You can also get these trophies during your playthrough:
- Fruit of the Land,
- Five-Lined Skink,
- Paint the Target,
- Trick Rider,
- Boon of the Nomad,
- Skilled Warrior.

After you finish the game you can use the saves from below for legit trophy clean-up.

List of trophies (read instructions.txt files included for every pack):

- Animals of the Land,
- Speed King,
- Speed Demon,
- Resist the Wrist.

Pack 1:
- Seeking Salvation,
- Last Man Standing,
- Bearer of the Curse,
- Dormin's Rage.

Pack 2:
- Trick Arrow Skills,
- Intrepid Mortal,
- Grounded Scaler,
- Sword of Her Majesty,
- The Past that Defines Thee.

Pack 3:
- Fruit of the Garden,
- Reach the Gate.

SWORD OF DORMIN:
All coins have been collected and the sword is in your inventory.
[/COLOR]
BEFORE USING THESE FILES MAKE BACKUP OF YOUR OWN PROGRESS!!!

Download link:
    [hide][URL="https://mega.nz/#F!NrJG2LKb!Z4gHsP-TCjqVGACYlHJV-w"]MEGA[/URL][/hide]

Enjoy! Smile
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-10-2019 at 04:41 PM.

The following 855 users say thank you to FatherComstock for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, -weaponx-, ~mg~, $$$ DANGER $$$, 007zero007, 100piedade, 13wendelin11, 3331, 4548288936, 66GraF66, 72jey, a7ballaa, AaronV, ABDULLAH ALQHTANI, abdullah_ali, abodsh, AboodyRDR, abulnoor, acck0118, acebluedolphin, Acroshot, ADAY, ado53, AdolfoTiRompo, adrian188_, aeki88, aeneax, Ahmaad1, Ahmed-170, ajrss2009, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, Akitoru, Akram-Buzaid, Al-Asiri-, al68, alanamh, alanamhull, AlanBlend37, alarosy2015, AleAlexito, Alex Uyutov, alex1993aa, alex28, alexandria__br, Alexombre91, Alexsandr194, AlexStar, allamifaris, Allicks, Almighty21, Alokadon, Altair1999, alvaro_15, Aman-Sangar, amxer417, andrea146, Andyxbb, Angeleyes1911, ANGRY_PANDA, Angry99, anon2010, Anselmo Ricci, arlyfabian, armandu78, Arpagone, Arsalan Parwez, Arthur RIP, ARTHURIUSS, asaxx, asdfg2, asdw58, Ashina Traveler, asnago, asshugger21, Atavius, Atilla, atman880, AtsFilms, Auron94, azzamn77, b0shey, b4552077, bab1970, Babarz, BadEd546, Ballackfutbol, bally341981, ballyshow, bangbang007, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bassa, batman148, batofgotham, bboy2099, Beethoven_BB, Ben-090885, ben13100 and 755 other users.
03-20-2020, 02:14 PM #65
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by prelestan View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by prelestan View Post
Hi,
first thanks for the saves and the effort that went into them. I know this is a rather old thread but maybe someone can reupload the saves with ver5.5? I cannot seem to resign the saves as they are.

Game version should not matter unless you're trying to use a later game save on an earlier patch, for most games, but don't think that would even be an issue for SotC since it's not like patches here added new content that wouldn't be available in prior patches. What specific issue are you running into? At what stage of the resigning process? In Save Wizard or in the game, PS4, etc.?

If in Save Wizard, I would suggest you take a close look at the filepath, and remember that if you're trying to import, then it needs to be a ZIP, and the ZIP needs to be in this format:

ZIP >>> CUSA folder >>> PS4 save files

Nothing extraneous, no extra folders in the way, CUSA folder named just CUSA08809 in this case or whatever appropriate in any other case (meaning no text).

Hi thanks for your reply. The save game seems to consist of two parts, the profile(do not really need that and strange enough I can resign that) and the game progress save(the one I need, which I cannot resign) I get an error message from the save wizard stating that there is an issue with the server. I do not really believe that. Other saves work well.

[edit]
I used save wizard on a different computer now. It seems to work there. So my post is probably obsolete.

Profiles can be resigned, it's re-regioning where they're usually at issue because Advanced Mode is needed for that, and that's contingent on the specific file having Quick Mode cheats. Any PS4 save file can be resigned unless there's an issue with the specific underlying file. It sounds like the servers were just a big clogged, which happens sometimes, and it can be more likely to happen with certain saves if they're a bit larger or the contents are structured in certain ways. Just to be sure, though, on that first computer have you able to resign other saves?
03-21-2020, 12:56 AM #66
thank

03-21-2020, 04:10 PM #67
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Spokenjean View Post
thank

You unlock the download link by clicking the button on the main post that looks like a "thumbs up".
03-22-2020, 06:53 PM #68
Botty
Proud Father! ツ
Link not working or is it just me ?
03-23-2020, 03:08 PM #69
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Botty View Post
Link not working or is it just me ?

Just you!

Smile
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-23-2020 at 03:10 PM.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Botty
03-25-2020, 10:10 AM #70
Thanks man
05-20-2020, 07:20 PM #71
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
Anyone tried last mand standing trophy? I cant get the trophy even killed the last colossus and done watching the finale

I couldn't get this to pop either for some reason. I had to speed run the game again to get the trophy.
05-21-2020, 05:42 PM #72
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by neomax1986 View Post
Anyone tried last mand standing trophy? I cant get the trophy even killed the last colossus and done watching the finale

I couldn't get this to pop either for some reason. I had to speed run the game again to get the trophy.

You used the profile save too? Not just the manual/auto save?
05-23-2020, 07:24 PM #73
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by neomax1986 View Post

You used the profile save too? Not just the manual/auto save?

I'm pretty sure i did, but i'm going to check later again for sure.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo