Post: [US/EU] Secret of Mana - Endgame Trophies [CUSA09565/CUSA09537]
02-18-2018, 02:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Mar 29th 2018 Edit - Updated both USA and EUR for FW 5.50 and the 1.02 version of the game.

Trophies you can pop:
1 - Cast any Lumina spell using Primm one time. ( All magic at level 8 )
2 - Kill a Rabite. ( Defeat all monsters )
3 - Cast Mana Magic from both Popoi and Primm on Randi. ( All weapons at level 9 )
4 - Call Flammie and immediately land. ( Visit all locations on Flammie )
5 - Buy an arm band. ( Obtain all arm gear )
6 - Buy a chest piece. ( Obtain all torso gear )
7 - Buy a helm. ( Obtain all head gear )
8 - Sleep at an Inn. ( Complete the guide )

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-25-2019 at 04:38 PM. Reason: title

The following 26 users say thank you to DummyThrowaway for this useful post:

``,, aeneax, AkumaNYC, Anax2xtc, bobsandbag, Brandon-Tomlinson, BubbaDaBarb, Clever, DanielJackson, DisabledDonkey, Jorge-Ruiz, Kaizer123, kimeko, kylekhaos, Leonrpg, manabyte77, Nathaniel, papakuma, GamerChad, rockis0857, roxas1985, sofia1234, witlzx28, wohnhao, wolfteam1218, Wosley
03-26-2018, 08:07 PM #38
sajman777
Little One
Sorry for the bump just wanted to see if anyone else tried? Would love to get those last three trophies done.
03-26-2018, 10:34 PM #39
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
Sorry for the bump just wanted to see if anyone else tried? Would love to get those last three trophies done.

I will attempt to re-sign my saves under the new firmware and we'll see if that lets you copy them. Give me a few. Smile

8:24 PM EST Edit: Please try this. You must login or register to view this content. (It's a USA save. I would be happy to re-region it if someone can provide me with any updated 5.50 EUR save file (also on the latest version of the game, as there are differences between the save files).
Last edited by DummyThrowaway ; 03-27-2018 at 12:26 AM.
03-27-2018, 08:22 AM #40
sajman777
Little One
I’ve re-regioned yours to an EU file and its the same error still :( can someone else confirm? Otherwise I can upload my EU 5.50 save.
03-27-2018, 12:43 PM #41
I’ve re-regioned yours to an EU file and its the same error still :( can someone else confirm? Otherwise I can upload my EU 5.50 save.

So you can use the cheats to edit your own save game, but when you use Advanced Mode it won't let you copy it back over? That doesn't make any sense (I'm not blaming you, though).

Not even I could copy my 5.05 save games back over without getting the error, but this new 5.50 save I made is working for me.

Please send me your latest save file from 5.50 and the newest patch of the game.
03-27-2018, 09:14 PM #42
sajman777
Little One
Got my American friend to try the US saves using SW5.50 and she is also having issues copying to the PS4 after reassigning.. unsure if specific to SW5.50 or something else, seems odd.
03-27-2018, 10:59 PM #43
Got my American friend to try the US saves using SW5.50 and she is also having issues copying to the PS4 after reassigning.. unsure if specific to SW5.50 or something else, seems odd.

I'm going to delete everything and start over with a save file freshly created from 5.50 with the latest patch and see if we can go from there to rule out any potential 5.05 carry-over shenanigans.
03-28-2018, 12:18 AM #44
Please have your friend try this one. Or if someone else in the USA would be so kind.

I'm mainly interested in if it will copy from USB to System Storage after re-signing.

03-28-2018, 07:04 AM #45
sajman777
Little One
Originally posted by DummyThrowaway View Post
So you can use the cheats to edit your own save game, but when you use Advanced Mode it won't let you copy it back over? That doesn't make any sense (I'm not blaming you, though).

Not even I could copy my 5.05 save games back over without getting the error, but this new 5.50 save I made is working for me.

Please send me your latest save file from 5.50 and the newest patch of the game.

Sorry it seems I didn't explain well enough. So the re-assigning and re-region works fine, once I transfer the save to the PS4 system. An error comes up "stating that this file cannot be copied CE-42613-6".. this is what I mean by an error coming up when you try to transfer a re-regioned or reassigned save for this game.

So You must login or register to view this content. is my save file for Secret of Mana (EU) it's a clear save as in I've beaten the final boss and gotten most trophies except; Flammie, all weapons to level 9 and magic to level 8. If I could get those three trophies would very much appreciate the time saving lol.

SW cheats work and have been applied and this is a clear new save running on PS 5.50, anyways please use it and you might see what I mean Smile
Last edited by sajman777 ; 03-28-2018 at 07:20 AM.
03-28-2018, 01:58 PM #46
So You must login or register to view this content. is my save file for Secret of Mana (EU) it's a clear save as in I've beaten the final boss and gotten most trophies except; Flammie, all weapons to level 9 and magic to level 8. If I could get those three trophies would very much appreciate the time saving lol.

SW cheats work and have been applied and this is a clear new save running on PS 5.50, anyways please use it and you might see what I mean Smile

Try this one. I took the USA save from my last post and inserted it into your save (but Save Wizard made me re-sign it to my profile before it would let me edit it in Advanced Mode). You must login or register to view this content.

Re-sign it back to your profile and try to copy it over. If you are still getting the error, I have one more idea.

The following user thanked DummyThrowaway for this useful post:

sajman777
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo