Post: [US/EU] Secret of Mana - Endgame Trophies [CUSA09565/CUSA09537]
02-18-2018, 02:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Mar 29th 2018 Edit - Updated both USA and EUR for FW 5.50 and the 1.02 version of the game.

Trophies you can pop:
1 - Cast any Lumina spell using Primm one time. ( All magic at level 8 )
2 - Kill a Rabite. ( Defeat all monsters )
3 - Cast Mana Magic from both Popoi and Primm on Randi. ( All weapons at level 9 )
4 - Call Flammie and immediately land. ( Visit all locations on Flammie )
5 - Buy an arm band. ( Obtain all arm gear )
6 - Buy a chest piece. ( Obtain all torso gear )
7 - Buy a helm. ( Obtain all head gear )
8 - Sleep at an Inn. ( Complete the guide )

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-25-2019 at 04:38 PM. Reason: title

The following 26 users say thank you to DummyThrowaway for this useful post:

``,, aeneax, AkumaNYC, Anax2xtc, bobsandbag, Brandon-Tomlinson, BubbaDaBarb, Clever, DanielJackson, DisabledDonkey, Jorge-Ruiz, Kaizer123, kimeko, kylekhaos, Leonrpg, manabyte77, Nathaniel, papakuma, GamerChad, rockis0857, roxas1985, sofia1234, witlzx28, wohnhao, wolfteam1218, Wosley
03-29-2018, 06:52 AM #47
sajman777
Little One
Originally posted by DummyThrowaway View Post
Try this one. I took the USA save from my last post and inserted it into your save (but Save Wizard made me re-sign it to my profile before it would let me edit it in Advanced Mode). You must login or register to view this content.

Re-sign it back to your profile and try to copy it over. If you are still getting the error, I have one more idea.

I have no freaking idea what you did but holy smokes dude it WORKED! thank you so much.. can you tell me what you did please? I noticed on SW the version number came as "?" the re-assign worked perfectly and copied onto the PS4 with no issues. Whatever you did can you please tell me so I can help out the others on the Dissidia post please! or maybe have a look as well.. because I think there is something I must be missing because I got MH to work and other games but SoM and Dissida can't get it to work lol.
03-29-2018, 01:13 PM #48
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
I have no freaking idea what you did but holy smokes dude it WORKED! thank you so much.. can you tell me what you did please? I noticed on SW the version number came as "?" the re-assign worked perfectly and copied onto the PS4 with no issues. Whatever you did can you please tell me so I can help out the others on the Dissidia post please! or maybe have a look as well.. because I think there is something I must be missing because I got MH to work and other games but SoM and Dissida can't get it to work lol.

Thanks for confirming...I'll update my OP. I'm glad it worked for you!

My hypothesis is that there is some sort of incompatibility\carry-over data stemming from a combination of my original save file being from FW 5.05 and the slot_01.sav being from the 1.00 version of the game. With that in mind, I deleted everything related to SoM from my PS4 and started a brand new game, fresh on FW 5.50 and the 1.02 version of the game (latest update as of this writing). I saved at the first available Save Point in Potos Village and brought that into Save Wizard's Advanced Mode and exported the slot_01.sav.

Next, I went back to my save from the OP and exported the slot_01.sav and compared the two using HxD. I immediately noticed that my original slot_01.sav was considerably larger than the new one, so I started from the very beginning of both files and went through them to see where the differences were. For example, Popoi's and Primm's names not being defined in the new file...lots of little things like that. I was able to cut out enough inconsequential data in my old save file to shorten it to the exact length of the new save file to match everything up. Then, using Advanced Mode, I simply replaced all of the data in the new save file's slot_01.sav with the newly-modified version of my old slot_01.sav. This is how I created the new USA file.

To create the new EUR file, I just did that whole process over again...except this time, I used the slot_01.sav from your save file as the basis for what my old slot_01.sav needed to be. Again, the two files were not the same length (except this time, your file was longer than mine). So basically, I took large chunks of data from my slot_01.sav and pasted them over yours. I'd say I ended up replacing 99% of your data. Then using Advanced Mode, I injected all that over top of the slot_01.sav in your save file.

Sorry if that was confusing! Hopefully this helps.

The following 3 users say thank you to DummyThrowaway for this useful post:

Cloud, Magikarp1114, sajman777
03-29-2018, 09:40 PM #49
sajman777
Little One
I’m not too sure how to do all that but it sounds like you did a great job investigating the issue. Hope someone does the same for Dissidia as its no doubt the same issue.
03-30-2018, 02:23 PM #50
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
I’m not too sure how to do all that but it sounds like you did a great job investigating the issue. Hope someone does the same for Dissidia as its no doubt the same issue.

Unfortunately, I don't own Dissidia or else I'd give it a shot. :(

The following user thanked DummyThrowaway for this useful post:

sajman777
03-31-2018, 08:10 AM #51
Barbaris
Save Point
Thanks dude. This will help me a lot.
04-03-2018, 09:18 AM #52
Thank you for your sharing.

I can finally get out of farming weapon orbs.

Thank you very much.
04-07-2018, 08:13 PM #53
Monkey177
Pokemon Trainer
thanks friends - i will give these a use soon!!
04-30-2018, 11:23 PM #54
Thank you for your sharing.
05-04-2018, 07:27 AM #55
thanks. I missed some of the items that were missed due to only getting them from enemy's. so this really saved with that.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo