02-18-2018, 10:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Here is two saves I made a while ago for the three longest trophies in the game. It is possible that all trophies can be achieved with these saves, but they are not tested. If you test these saves please let us know what you unlocked and how you unlocked it, and I will update the op. thanks and enjoy!

1. This save is for number one on the world tour leaderboards, and first place in the team events. after those two trophies are obtained it is also a platinum save, all online finished etc.
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

2. I made a separate save for the most time consuming online trophy in the game, that takes about 3 months to unlock. If the servers ever go down this save will still let you obtain the trophy. the last rider bonus needs to be unlocked, and the save has the points to do this. the career was barely touched on this save, so if the platinum save doesnt unlock certain trophies this one should.
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Instructions are included in both archives. These saves were made with the us digital version.
Last edited by AkumaNYC ; 06-01-2018 at 08:29 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, Awak3n1ng, birka, endominio, Fafuninho, FallenSoldier, GabrielMst, GreenTea101, livingguyanese, mandra99, milito0022, musg, MusicGamer, Pachencko, pandorra13, ptisylvain07, qin0529, rafamofa, Ralun, Shesley-Henrique, spitalfire, srandys74, ss121op, stwowner, TheBlackPec, trek123, Vinniee, Wosley, Ziutek55 and 1 other user.
02-21-2018, 02:01 PM #2
eu please region please
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo