02-19-2018, 12:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This is my platinum save of the game, and I did some minimal testing with the save. i wrote what I achieved in the instructions included in the archive. the regular online servers should still be up, there was no mention of them shutting down so first and foremost do the community event!!! other online trophies and offline trophies can be achieved as well with the save

This save is from the standard original print run us copy of the game, and i have the season pass purchased. I'm not sure if the save will load without the season pass, and if the events that are left use a season pass car, you won't be able to enter without it.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-19-2019 at 01:59 PM. Reason: title

The following 81 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, _Nickster, acjspider, ARKV, Atilla, birka, Blackramzes, bobbeezy559, brownie_1, Calypso0441, dark_inuyasha, Dimitri2001, doran usher, Drev23, ed3455, f100fahad, FallenSoldier, fred06ogcn, Geektrophies, GTA_Trevor, GUNNA, hassanxx, hitman_ravani, Iruka66, itstimes, Jax1984, Jernej1982, Joeso47$, k-hassaan, KarmaGodMode, King1223, kittag1243, KleberMishima, Kojiaque, Leo2030, lolgame99, lolik, Mairramer, mansonx43, Mc07, MercyK0012, milburn, mrbanhmi27, MusicGamer, nekstlevel, NeoMag, neopat, nicolascrusco3332, OpTii, OrionBR, PascoalM, paulao090780, ph14woozies, Phate78, Plexor, Puppy, ramondiazz, raperorapero, ReaperSL, rRhyze, scidpro, shakka26, Shmebulock_Sr, Silvercrow650, slimywt, snahp888, STVBDKD, Telis-Aristotelous, ThatEpicSomeone, thewheelman, tormented2, tsudragon, viniciusventrue2, Vitor_Dexter, wagneraquino, weynejkl, Wosley, wowbower, xname, yesiamhuman and 1 other user.
02-19-2018, 03:48 AM #2
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

LAST CHANCE TO EARN THE HIGHLY GLITCHED COMMUNITY AMBASSADOR TROPHY! I JUST TESTED THIS SAVE ON A SUB ACCOUNT AND AFTER 1 COMMUNITY EVENT THE TROPHY POPS STRAIGHT AWAY. MANY LEGIT PLAYERS HAVE NOT EARNED THIS TROPHY REGARDLESS OF FULLFILLING THE REQUIREMENTS. MANY ARE ONLY MISSING THIS TROPHY FOR PLATINUM. THERE ARE ONLY 4 COMMUNITY EVENTS LEFT TO ENTER, THEN THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER ONE, LEAVING THIS TROPHY COMPLETELY UNOBTAINABLE BY NORMAL MEANS. YOU ONLY HAVE A LITTLE LESS THAN 14 DAYS LEFT TO EARN THE TROPHY i URGE YOU TO SPREAD THE WORD TO FELLOW TROPHY HUNTERS SO THEY CAN EARN THIS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

This is my platinum save of the game, and I did some minimal testing with the save. i wrote what I achieved in the instructions included in the archive. the regular online servers should still be up, there was no mention of them shutting down so first and foremost do the community event!!! other online trophies and offline trophies can be achieved as well with the save

This save is from the standard original print run us copy of the game, and i have the season pass purchased. I'm not sure if the save will load without the season pass, and if the events that are left use a season pass car, you won't be able to enter without it.

You must login or register to view this content.

GOOD LUCK HUNTERS!

How long with the save? Can you test with the Plat Save without season pass and let people know if you need it or not? I can’t seem to find the season pass on the store anymore...

The following 2 users say thank you to FallenSoldier for this useful post:

ph14woozies, Phate78
02-19-2018, 04:23 AM #3
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
How long with the save? Can you test with the Plat Save without season pass and let people know if you need it or not? I can’t seem to find the season pass on the store anymore...

well it only takes 5 to ten minutes to finish an event. you just need to do one clean lap, then you exit to the menu. I just reinstalled the game myself and only downloaded the patch, i will check if there is a separate download for the season pass.
02-19-2018, 04:30 AM #4

so i just checked and I dont have any of my addons installed so the save should load without them.
02-19-2018, 04:32 AM #5
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
so i just checked and I dont have any of my addons installed so the save should load without them.

So I shouldn’t require the season pass? Will pick this back up tomorrow and try to get this trophy.. is the community event a dlc event or standard?
02-19-2018, 04:34 AM #6
So I shouldn’t require the season pass? Will pick this back up tomorrow and try to get this trophy.. is the community event a dlc event or standard?

the two events that are open right now have around 20 hours left to set a time. at least one of them did not require the dlc. the upcoming events i cant say for sure. good luck

The following user thanked AkumaNYC for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
02-19-2018, 04:37 AM #7
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
the two events that are open right now have around 20 hours left to set a time. at least one of them did not require the dlc. the upcoming events i cant say for sure. good luck

Very nice thank you.
02-19-2018, 07:00 AM #8
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
an eu save for this trophy? Happy
02-19-2018, 01:40 PM #9
Cloud
Life Savior
I need an EU save 😣
02-19-2018, 10:59 PM #10
Do you know if this will pop the trophy for doing a 24 hr race
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo