Post: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Semi-Save Set [CUSA02389]
02-19-2018, 03:58 AM #1
KingOfTheAge
The Golden Patriot
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A big thanks to*You must login or register to view this content. for a majority of his saves and hard work and also to*You must login or register to view this content. for the misc trophy save. All I did was convert them to US.

and heres the save!You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 01-05-2019 at 05:50 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to KingOfTheAge for this useful post:

3adelhack, acp1512, ah.198, ali_warchild, AsianDx, bigburt82, bobolay20, Bottega, cerdrac, CertiKvy, dover236, FallenSoldier, Gagliardi, Hades0, Heavenly_King, JonathanOpie, LeonKen90, mancaos, Miradude11, PascoalM, ragingw, Rah81, rich bourton, sandino108, shankspp, snahp888, ThePham, Total_Lau, Tway82, uns12, witlzx28, Wosley
02-19-2018, 04:15 AM #2
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by KingOfTheAge View Post
A big thanks to*You must login or register to view this content. for a majority of his saves and hard work and also to*You must login or register to view this content. for the misc trophy save. All I did was convert them to US.

and heres the save!You must login or register to view this content.

Link ? Lol I think you forgot?

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

Silnov12345
02-19-2018, 04:34 AM #3
KingOfTheAge
The Golden Patriot
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Nice man Smile

Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Link ? Lol I think you forgot?

The link is the woop lol
Last edited by KingOfTheAge ; 02-19-2018 at 04:54 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to KingOfTheAge for this useful post:

FallenSoldier, ragingw
12-05-2018, 12:01 AM #4
awesomw1
I am error
Hi all work great. but which save gets, Multitalented-Acquire ten Perks.
12-05-2018, 12:01 AM #5
awesomw1
I am error
last trophy i need
03-21-2019, 11:25 PM #6
No Jack the Ripper save in the misc just the main story save sadly, only trophy I need :(

EDIT: Got the trophy after doing it myself Happy
Last edited by HopeDivision ; 03-22-2019 at 04:12 AM.

The following user thanked HopeDivision for this useful post:

KingOfTheAge
06-24-2019, 03:42 PM #7
https://www.mediafire.com/#7ms9pqo27whoe

for those who need the save for multitalented, heres a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzGcynwL9qg

The following user thanked pussycat692 for this useful post:

Wosley
07-05-2019, 01:43 PM #8
Every save just loads the intro to the game with no progression :/ what am I missing here re-signed both progress save and options save
07-05-2019, 03:01 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by satanicsulphur View Post
Every save just loads the intro to the game with no progression :/ what am I missing here re-signed both progress save and options save

Odd. A few suggestions but I'm shooting largely in the dark since I haven't tried this one.

Have you tried deleting all AC Syndicate saves from your PS4 before copying these over? That's helped other users sometimes with particular games.

This is one of the AC titles with a heft online portion, right? Sometimes if save files are stored partly online there can be a conflict between server-side info and local info although I haven't heard of that for any Ubisoft titles. If you're launching this while PS4 is connected to network, try disconnecting, copying saves over and then try. But again, haven't heard of Ubi being an issue here.

Is there a "load" versus "continue", load meaning you have extra step of selecting exactly which save you're loading, continue meaning it automatically selects most recent auto-save? Even if using SW to apply cheats to your own saves, always use Load when a game offers this choice. Haven't seen AC present this issue but have only played a handful.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

KingOfTheAge
07-05-2019, 08:10 PM #10
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I think it's a region problem, thought save wizard would re-region.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo