02-19-2018, 11:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: This save set is now outdated and an improved save set is now available.
Here is the link: You must login or register to view this content. and be sure to thank mikeg1911 Happy

Hey all, long time leecher, first time supplier.*

I thought i'd explain first that this save can only give a few trophies
and trying to look for a EUR save for both bioshock 2 and Infinte is absolute garbage to search for.
so it was either figure out how to re-region or make my own.

You must login or register to view this content.

I've left instructions inside the zip file but just as a preveiw:
inner persephone save: this save has 2 things you can do atleast...
1. only like 10 or so messages left for Rapture Historian
2. the last 2 power to the peoples are here aswell, 1 in the room sinclair is in. 2 is in ward b, after a rocket turret shoots you. (if i suck at explaining look at a guide for eaiser time)
3. not so much help needed but hard mode trophy is popable for this aswell, god mode can enabled for fun time:

Fontaine Futuristics save:
1. this save is mostly for Research Master trophy, god mod is enabled when loaded, just complete the last big sister reasearch and should be done.

Feedback appreciated, thanks.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-30-2019 at 03:09 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Inferno-Retro for this useful post:

2minican, belga, BigBroMattie, FatherComstock, kakakakakakakakakaka, koz3bal, mark1, milito0022, mnga13, popovich_vitaly, quickstep, sdffsdfsdfsd, uncharteddk, viniciusventrue, Wesley3525, Wosley
02-20-2018, 05:12 PM #2
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Retro View Post
Hey all, long time leecher, first time supplier.*

i thought i'd explain first that this save can only give a few trophies
and trying to look for a EUR save for both bioshock 2 and Infinte is absolute garbage to search for.
so it was either figure out how to re-region or make my own.

You must login or register to view this content.

I've left instructions inside the zip file but just as a preveiw:
inner persephone save: this save has 2 things you can do atleast...
1. only like 10 or so messages left for Rapture Historian
2. the last 2 power to the peoples are here aswell, 1 in the room sinclair is in. 2 is in ward b, after a rocket turret shoots you. (if i suck at explaining look at a guide for eaiser time)
3. not so much help needed but hard mode trophy is popable for this aswell, god mode can enabled for fun time:

Fontaine Futuristics save:
1. this save is mostly for Research Master trophy, god mod is enabled when loaded, just complete the last big sister reasearch and should be done.

Feedback appreciated, thanks.

Welcome and thanks for sharing. Unfortunately Rapture Historian doesn't unlock even if you collect all audio logs.
The same goes with visiting last two Power to the People stations. However I've menaged to unlock some trophies with it. I will post them later.
Last edited by FatherComstock ; 02-20-2018 at 05:53 PM.
02-20-2018, 08:21 PM #3
Originally posted by mikeg1911 View Post
Welcome and thanks for sharing. Unfortunately Rapture Historian doesn't unlock even if you collect all audio logs.
The same goes with visiting last two Power to the People stations. However I've menaged to unlock some trophies with it. I will post them later.

ahh alright thanks for the info, I'll be sure to edit in your discoveries
02-20-2018, 08:39 PM #4
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
ahh alright thanks for the info, I'll be sure to edit in your discoveries

Did you received my message about uploading "settings" save file ? I belive it stores collectible data and maybe it can help unlock Rapture Historian trophy. Smile
02-20-2018, 08:48 PM #5
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
All the trophies I've menaged to unlock using saves you provided are listed below:

- Fully Upgraded a Plasmid,
- Distance Hacker,
- Counterattack,
- Upgraded a Weapon,
- Fully Upgraded a Weapon,
- One Research Track,
- Found Lamb's Hideout,
- Max Plasmid Slots,
- Reunion,
- Bought a Slot,
- All Plasmids,
- Heading to the Surface,
- Against All Odds,
- Escape.

I've made Save-points before obtaining them with instructions for each how to get it.

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.
02-20-2018, 09:28 PM #6
here you go You must login or register to view this content.
btw would you be willing to make a new post entirely to fix it up and make it look spectacular?
02-20-2018, 10:21 PM #7
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
here you go You must login or register to view this content.
btw would you be willing to make a new post entirely to fix it up and make it look spectacular?

Thank you. I will test it and give you my results. Smile
If I make a second run through the game and clear missing trophies then I'll make a new post and give you credits for trophies listed in this thread. Smile
02-21-2018, 01:18 AM #8
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
Complete new list of all the trophies I've menaged to unlock using the saves you provided:

- Fully Upgraded a Plasmid,
- Distance Hacker,
- Counterattack,
- Upgraded a Weapon,
- Fully Upgraded a Weapon,
- One Research Track,
- Research Master,
- Rapture Historian,
- Trap Master,
- Big Spender,
- All Weapon Upgrades,
- Master Hacker,
- Prolific Hacker,
- Look at You, Hacker,
- Found Lamb's Hideout,
- Max Plasmid Slots,
- Reunion,
- Bought a Slot,
- All Plasmids,
- Heading to the Surface,
- Against All Odds,
- Escape.

UPDATE:

- Unbreakable, (NEW)
- Sinclair's Solution, (NEW)
- Master Protector, (NEW)
- Daddy's Home, (NEW)
- Protector, (NEW)
- Adopted a Little Sister, (NEW)
- 9-Irony. (NEW)

I've made Save-points before obtaining every single one of them with instructions for each how to get it.

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by FatherComstock ; 02-21-2018 at 11:05 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to FatherComstock for this useful post:

koz3bal, mark1
02-21-2018, 04:13 AM #9
koz3bal
Gym leader
thanks a lot , one trophy left to get platinum ''trophy master protector'' which save best best save to use it
02-21-2018, 09:13 AM #10
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
thanks a lot , one trophy left to get platinum ''trophy master protector'' which save best best save to use it

i haven't checked mikeg1911's set but i would suggest doing the ice room with tons of turrets and cameras in dionysus park if you can
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo