Post: Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (All online + a few misc trophies) [CUSA09244]
02-22-2018, 02:05 AM #1
wishnd
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all. This was requested in another topic and for the US version. I have the EU version and decided to share this save. As it turned out, all progress, including online, is being save locally in the save. So, the big question is what CAN you get with this one.

Play one battle in any mode. The quickest would be a sparring match with AI set to None. Win or lose, it does not matter. During the results screen you will get the following:

Sparking the Flame - Won ten ranked matches.
The Gloves Are Off - Won one hundred ranked matches.
Hardened Veteran - Won three hundred ranked matches.

The "Me" in Team - Defeated three opponents by yourself in a single ranked match fifteen times.
Not a Scratch - Won thirty ranked matches without taking HP damage.
In the Nick of Time - Interrupted five enemy attacks in a single ranked match thirty times.
Rock 'n' Roll - Destroyed fifty summoning cores by yourself in ranked matches.
One-Hit Wonder - Defeated an enemy at max HP with a single attack fifty times in ranked matches.

Also, you will get the character trophy for winning three matches with A++. You need to repeat that process for every character but with the stationary AIs should not take long and you won't have to go online at all. That covers all online trophies.

Now, go back to the mode selection and you will unlock automatically:

Ten to the Designation - Obtained ten titles within the game.
An Alias for All Occasions - Obtained fifty titles within the game.
Decked Out - Obtained all the EX skills and summons.

Go to the story map and to the summon battles. Defeat any of the summons on NORMAL difficulty and when you get back to the map screen you will unlock:

Guardian of Divine Will - Defeated all the summons and Shinryu on Hard difficulty.

There are a few treasures so open one and you will get:

Treasure Hunter - Claimed treasure one hundred times.

I have applied the cheat for the treasures. You need to open manually about 150 more treasures to get the trophy for 300 treasures as well.

What you CANNOT get with this save:

Story related trophies. Since the game registers when you open a memory and they are all opened, you have to do that yourself on a new save, thus playing all battles until you reach the last one. You do not have to beat it but still must open it. If someone provides a save before the last memory, we can test it to see if that will unlock all.
Trial battles - those must be done legit. The five story trials are not hard at all, I have done them as can be seen from the unlocked hard version. The summon trial is also done but again, it must be done legit.

That's it from me. I've tested the save on a dummy account and everything is as described above. Let me know if you have any problems.
You must login or register to view this content.. Enjoy.

This is for the disc EU version. No idea if it is the same as the digital. This save is my own and done legit up to this point (with about 90 hours worth of play) so if you post it somewhere else, please give the appropriate credit, thank you Smile
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-30-2019 at 03:14 PM. Reason: NewER version of the save

The following 22 users say thank you to wishnd for this useful post:

Alucard_Immorta, Badger_Eightsix, Budokai12, Bumcleaver, Choua51, Cloud, DarkHikaru, fahad khamis, Fuyumini, jinkeli, KingEmilWash, L-Griever, letmesignup, milburn, Pink, AxelViii, sablen2, TheBlackPec, Waqel Laith, Wosley, zayneisaacs, zero1976
02-22-2018, 08:10 AM #2
Sennel
Gobble
I can't use this save since I have the US version but this is an awesome save man.
02-22-2018, 09:51 AM #3
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by wishnd View Post
Hello all. This was requested in another topic and for the US version. I have the EU version and decided to share this save. As it turned out, all progress, including online, is being save locally in the save. So, the big question is what CAN you get with this one.

Play one battle in any mode. The quickest would be a sparring match with AI set to None. Win or lose, it does not matter. During the results screen you will get the following:

Sparking the Flame - Won ten ranked matches.
The Gloves Are Off - Won one hundred ranked matches.
Hardened Veteran - Won three hundred ranked matches.

The "Me" in Team - Defeated three opponents by yourself in a single ranked match fifteen times.
Not a Scratch - Won thirty ranked matches without taking HP damage.
In the Nick of Time - Interrupted five enemy attacks in a single ranked match thirty times.
Rock 'n' Roll - Destroyed fifty summoning cores by yourself in ranked matches.
One-Hit Wonder - Defeated an enemy at max HP with a single attack fifty times in ranked matches.

Also, you will get the character trophy for winning three matches with A++. You need to repeat that process for every character but with the stationary AIs should not take long and you won't have to go online at all. That covers all online trophies.

Now, go back to the mode selection and you will unlock automatically:

Ten to the Designation - Obtained ten titles within the game.
An Alias for All Occasions - Obtained fifty titles within the game.
Decked Out - Obtained all the EX skills and summons.

There are a few treasures so open one and you will get:

Treasure Hunter - Claimed treasure one hundred times.

I have a little over 150 treasures opened but since savewizard has a cheat for that, I do not plan to grind a little over 130-140 levels to get the remaining ones.

What you CANNOT get with this save:

Story related trophies. Since the game registers when you open a memory and they are all opened, you have to do that yourself on a new save, thus playing all battles until you reach the last one. You do not have to beat it but still must open it. If someone provides a save before the last memory, we can test it to see if that will unlock all.
Trial battles - those must be done legit. The five story trials are not hard at all, I have done them as can be seen from the unlocked hard version. The summon trial is giving me problems but it is not that hard after you learn the bosses' patterns.

What I NEED

Guardian of Divine Will - Defeated all the summons and Shinryu on Hard difficulty.

Maybe I will defeat all bosses on hard eventually but I am really at the end of my rope here Happy I really need someone to be able to provide a save where they are all defeated. You can see from my save that I have Shiva and Odin already beaten once (the white icon indicates that) but the rest are giving me really hard time Happy So I hope that if you defeat one after they are all defeated at least once, It will unlock the trophy. Worth a try Smile If someone has it, I can add it to the post (full credit given, of course)

That's it from me. I've tested the save on a dummy account and everything is as described above. Let me know if you have any problems.
You must login or register to view this content.. Enjoy.

This is for the disc EU version. No idea if it is the same as the digital. This save is my own and done legit up to this point (with about 90 hours worth of play) so if you post it somewhere else, please give the appropriate credit, thank you Smile

Outstanding job here mate, thank you
02-22-2018, 02:05 PM #4
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Good job man! These saves will help a lot like those stupid ranked ones! It will save a lot of time.

Thank you so much! Keep up!
02-22-2018, 02:16 PM #5
wishnd
Keeper
You are all welcome. If the game was any good, I probably would not have done it but... I got so pissed at it that decided to make it "suffer"Happy So I give the chance to everyone to get those really grind and annoying trophies easily.

UPDATE: I have updated the first post with the new save. Two main things have been changed:
1. I have added the treasures cheat for easy 300 treasures grind, you should need about 120-130 treasures to unlock but they should be there. I have not tested the save after the cheat so please let me know if something is not OK with it so I can upload the clean version.
2. All summons have been defeated on HARD except the last one Shinryu. I will try it again today and update the save again if I am successful Happy (Also, the summon trial is done but that won't help you unlock the trophy anyway)
02-22-2018, 03:29 PM #6
I can happily grab you the missing trophies for hard mode. There easy when you get a rythmn going. Only issue is I cant resign your save. If you can do that for me Ill have it sorted for you in a couple of hours
02-22-2018, 03:51 PM #7
OGJT
Banned
This is a really awesome save! Its times like this I wish it were an NA version. I am not trying to grind ranked out
02-22-2018, 03:55 PM #8
wishnd
Keeper
Scratch the above update... Here is a new one and it is tested Happy I will update the main post as well.

The new version of the save has all summons defeated on HARD. Now you need to defeat only one summon on NORMAL (yes, on NORMAL) and you will get the HARD trophy Happy

The following user thanked wishnd for this useful post:

L-Griever
02-22-2018, 04:31 PM #9
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by wishnd View Post
Scratch the above update... Here is a new one and it is tested Happy I will update the main post as well.

The new version of the save has all summons defeated on HARD. Now you need to defeat only one summon on NORMAL (yes, on NORMAL) and you will get the HARD trophy Happy

Just a note. I think it's better to keep multiple saves and not all in one as that way it will make it legit because if someone wants let's say only one trophy from ranked and not all 3 at once it will make it unlegit.

Keep up and good job once again.
02-22-2018, 05:08 PM #10
wishnd
Keeper
Originally posted by Griever View Post

Just a note. I think it's better to keep multiple saves and not all in one as that way it will make it legit because if someone wants let's say only one trophy from ranked and not all 3 at once it will make it unlegit.

Keep up and good job once again.

Yes, that is true. I thought about that but I was already done with everything else unfortunately. Still, people can always try the save after they have 100 wins. It will still save them 200 more to go. And these updates do not change any of other trophies. With the exception of the treasures since you need to open 150 more to unlock the last trophy.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo