02-26-2018, 07:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone this is my friends Phantom Pain Platinum Save he gave me permission to upload it on here since he barely knows how to work a computer.

I'm currently testing out all the trophies you can achieve with it, I was able to go from 10% to 52% with this save so far.

All I did was Recruit Soldiers from the Challenge Task Rewards,Developed some Weapons,Went back to Mother Base and did a Target Practice Side Op and returned back to the ACC. Doing this should pop a bunch of trophies related to Side Ops,Missions,Development,Staff etc...

Please test it yourself and post your findings!

You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE

Here is a Save with Quiet back and ready for deployment, I don't think this save has enough Materials to build a Nuke so I'm still keeping the old save up

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-22-2019 at 03:24 PM. Reason: title

The following 29 users say thank you to Hector.R for this useful post:

232198732981, angeloislive, Antroise, ChrisBalrog, danilo_BR, DARKNESSHAVOK, Death1127, Diego_kyo, Dixon481, dstraor08, ElectroRaisins, Exo_Skeleton, geba, HW99, JonGraumann, malptm, PabloMunk, Poloki123, repair2, RX_350, ser, shankspp, snahp888, Spcedead678, tanderson, Wosley, xavier3245, zWalkinG, zxLYTExz
02-26-2018, 10:27 AM #2
i wait for this a longe time .. thank you very much bro

Deterrence Develop a nuclear weapon beed wait one day.=/
Last edited by danilo_BR ; 02-26-2018 at 11:30 PM.
02-27-2018, 03:09 AM #3
I can confirm that every trophy besides Architect,Collector and Reminiscence are obtainable with this save !

I strongly recommend doing the Nuclear Arm development and disposal at the beginning of this using this save.

If you want to get Quiet back for her 2 related trophies you will need to do her mission again back to back 6 times until it changes from REPLAY to REUNION ( If you rather wait ill be uploading a second save with Quiet already back once my Nuke is finished developing )

The following 3 users say thank you to Hector.R for this useful post:

danilo_BR, Larzz77, milburn
02-27-2018, 03:37 AM #4
Is this a 100% save file? As in does the game has a 100% in it.
02-27-2018, 03:52 AM #5
Originally posted by Mandikiri View Post
Is this a 100% save file? As in does the game has a 100% in it.

Yes, Everything is completed with S rank

The following 2 users say thank you to Hector.R for this useful post:

danilo_BR, Jefferson
02-27-2018, 04:19 AM #6
Originally posted by Hector.R View Post
I can confirm that every trophy besides Architect,Collector and Reminiscence are obtainable with this save !

I strongly recommend doing the Nuclear Arm development and dihl at the beginning of this using this save.

If you want to get Quiet back for her 2 related trophies you will need to do her mission again back to back 6 times until it changes from REPLAY to REUNION ( If you rather wait ill be uploading a second save with Quiet already back once my Nuke is finished developing )

Nice, and i can get trophy speechless and Disappearance , trophy quiet i think mission 11.
Last edited by danilo_BR ; 02-27-2018 at 10:00 PM.
02-27-2018, 04:33 AM #7
Originally posted by scala View Post
Nice, and i can get trophy speechless , trophy quiet i think mission 11

Trophy Speechless can be obtained by redoing Mission 11 back to back until it changes from Replay to Reunion, Once your finish REUNION the Speechless and War Buddy should pop.

If you want to wait ill be uploading a save soon with Quiet ready to deploy already with no need of replaying mission 11, all you would need to do is deploy her in a mission and the trophy should pop before or after the mission

The following user thanked Hector.R for this useful post:

danilo_BR
03-01-2018, 03:05 AM #8
Added a second save with Quiet ready for deployment, no need to redo Chapter 11

The following user thanked Hector.R for this useful post:

danilo_BR
03-06-2018, 04:10 PM #9
hellbeartoe
Save Point
I need to buy me a save resigner, is gamewizard still the best to use for this?
03-06-2018, 04:11 PM #10
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by hellbeartoe View Post
I need to buy me a save resigner, is gamewizard still the best to use for this?

Yes Xploder only works on like maybe 10 Saves on here but Save Wizard works for every save thats on here
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo