Post: Dragon Ball Fighter final boss fight to unlock android 21 + ssgss vegeta [CUSA09072]
02-27-2018, 10:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); all right guys here a save before the final fights with android 21.

there are 3 battles.

3vs3 is the first one with the fighters you can choose and skills you can choose by press square before picking the stage.
3vs1 is the 2nd fight vs android 21 you can choose your fighters if you want.
however the 3rd and last fight is a pain it's a clone battle android 21 vs android 21. my lvl is 21 lvl's lower then her i think. so if you know your fighting basic's it i will help. i did lose once but you can retry the fight many times has you wish. my hints are keep spamming square and use her lvl 3 attack when you can. (also what ever skills you have for this battle will not be used)

after you beat her and get past the ending and and credits it will save android 21 is unlock.

also press circle to unlock one more fighter the game will tell you will unlock SSGSS vegeta.

i will have an update save for SSGSS goku later on this week.

has always if some takes there time to unlock SSGSS or get a 100% and use my save for other stuff give a shout out and stuff.

now here's the save

You must login or register to view this content.

if this is too hard for anyone i can post a save with both unlocked.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-30-2019 at 03:33 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to DJPlace007 for this useful post:

Bumcleaver, maestro30
04-06-2018, 02:05 AM #2
Thanks for the save. I would love if you could post the save with both unlocked. Thanks again!
04-19-2018, 05:13 AM #3
thanks for the save file
04-24-2018, 07:42 AM #4
Thanks friend Smile
07-27-2018, 01:55 AM #5
how much zeni does this file have?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo