02-28-2018, 02:11 AM #1
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my first posting but I wanted to share my Dragon Ball Fighter Z save file. I have every trophy except the one for winning 20,000,000 Zeni. I haven't tested this save file to see what trophies might pop. So can someone test it out and let me know. I'll update the post based on the feedback I receive.

Update:
*** YOU CAN ALSO GET THE 530,000 BP TROPHY WITH THIS SAVE***

- With this save you will unlock some story trophies.

- You will also unlock the trophy 1 million and for 5 million Zeni

-Currently working on 20 million trophy

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-16-2019 at 02:29 PM. Reason: title

The following 35 users say thank you to Mazdarx81 for this useful post:

Alucard_Immorta, Awesome_User, bataman880, Bolacxa, Bumcleaver, cactustrav77, dero974, DJR_Supreme, DummyThrowaway, FiraKuro, Georgie258, Inferno67, jakin40z, JamesDRobbins, Jknight30125, JRG1988, KleberMishima, KoaNoah, Kyan-Blakely, Magnofelipe, manu666, Ninjasin, outlawbogus172, puki_is_real, R0ugh, selvin santos, Sir_Zangoose, slayden89, Stamate, TheLegendofX212, VICN, Vinniee, Wosley, YSChamp, zigman194
04-12-2018, 01:23 AM #92
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by rei112 View Post
It does pop the zeni trophies even if your over the amount but sw doesnt trigger it cause it has to be stored in your accumulated zeni you have earned throughout the game

Are you able to sell stuff in the game ? if its possible you could just buy the most expensive thing a bunch of times and sell it and the game will think you did earn that money legit by yourself
04-12-2018, 01:43 AM #93
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Are you able to sell stuff in the game ? if its possible you could just buy the most expensive thing a bunch of times and sell it and the game will think you did earn that money legit by yourself

no, you can't sell. You have to accumulate it and SW's cheat doesn't accumulate, just what you have in hand.

Platinum Save will unlock the 20M trophy as this save unlocks the other two when you simply gain 1 zeni or more, just not 20mil since it never accumulated that amount
04-12-2018, 01:45 AM #94
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by WC2 View Post
no, you can't sell. You have to accumulate it and SW's cheat doesn't accumulate, just what you have in hand.

Platinum Save will unlock the 20M trophy as this save unlocks the other two when you simply gain 1 zeni or more, just not 20mil since it never accumulated that amount

Hmm i see so 1 more time consuming trophy left for the us region then ?
04-12-2018, 02:50 PM #95
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Trolling? It should be on his PS+ Cloud.. saves don’t accidentally get deleted from the cloud.

I'm not trying to give them more ammo to say "I don't have it anymore", but it's possible that they turned off auto-upload. Another possibility is that their cloud is full (unlikely, since the max is 10GB). And finally, if they are game-sharing with someone, then their saves will not be automatically uploaded because the PS4 they are playing on is not their Primary PS4 (and auto-upload only works from a person's Primary PS4).

Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Hmm i see so 1 more time consuming trophy left for the us region then ?

Yep.
04-12-2018, 04:33 PM #96
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by DummyThrowaway View Post
I'm not trying to give them more ammo to say "I don't have it anymore", but it's possible that they turned off auto-upload. Another possibility is that their cloud is full (unlikely, since the max is 10GB). And finally, if they are game-sharing with someone, then their saves will not be automatically uploaded because the PS4 they are playing on is not their Primary PS4 (and auto-upload only works from a person's Primary PS4).

Yep.

this is true if they are gaming i experienced this myself was totally bummed when ps4 pro broke and lost my MHW save
04-12-2018, 05:40 PM #97
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
So we are back to square one. Does anyone have a US save thats closer to 20 million zeni? We can just work together to try and reach 20 million
04-13-2018, 12:20 AM #98
Thank you lots for the upload. How exactly are people getting the 530,00 BP trophy to trigger once they load up the save?
04-13-2018, 12:48 AM #99
Awesome_User
Do a barrel roll!
Help. tried to do this with a friend today, but the 530.000 BP didn't pop. I can see the profile with more than 530.000 if a join an offline lobby, but when i join an online one reset the character and data before enter the lobby.

Can anyone with a previous succesfull pop try this again in a black account? I want to confirm if devs patched this or i'm doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance.
04-13-2018, 01:48 AM #100
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
for the 530,000 simply play one ranked match doesn't matter if y9ou win or lose i just did this on my brothers account its literally been confirmed numerous times that it works so you're clearly doing it wrong

The following user thanked JamesDRobbins for this useful post:

Awesome_User
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo