02-28-2018, 02:11 AM #1
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my first posting but I wanted to share my Dragon Ball Fighter Z save file. I have every trophy except the one for winning 20,000,000 Zeni. I haven't tested this save file to see what trophies might pop. So can someone test it out and let me know. I'll update the post based on the feedback I receive.

Update:
*** YOU CAN ALSO GET THE 530,000 BP TROPHY WITH THIS SAVE***

- With this save you will unlock some story trophies.

- You will also unlock the trophy 1 million and for 5 million Zeni

-Currently working on 20 million trophy

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-16-2019 at 02:29 PM. Reason: title

The following 35 users say thank you to Mazdarx81 for this useful post:

Alucard_Immorta, Awesome_User, bataman880, Bolacxa, Bumcleaver, cactustrav77, dero974, DJR_Supreme, DummyThrowaway, FiraKuro, Georgie258, Inferno67, jakin40z, JamesDRobbins, Jknight30125, JRG1988, KleberMishima, KoaNoah, Kyan-Blakely, Magnofelipe, manu666, Ninjasin, outlawbogus172, puki_is_real, R0ugh, selvin santos, Sir_Zangoose, slayden89, Stamate, TheLegendofX212, VICN, Vinniee, Wosley, YSChamp, zigman194
04-11-2018, 06:00 PM #83
Originally posted by kaka20 View Post
Sorry guys my friend’s deleted by accident i’ve been waiting for him to send but then he told me about the accident sorry again :(

Tell them to check their PS+ cloud...auto-upload might be turned on.

Did you check their GamerTag and verify their Platinum? Because honestly it sounds like they were lying to you. (Not that it really matters but I hate them now.)
04-11-2018, 07:21 PM #84
kaka20
Haxor!
Originally posted by DummyThrowaway View Post
Tell them to check their PS+ cloud...auto-upload might be turned on.

Did you check their GamerTag and verify their Platinum? Because honestly it sounds like they were lying to you. (Not that it really matters but I hate them now.)

Yeah he checked and i saw it with my eyes and i knida hate him too now lol sorry again
04-11-2018, 10:02 PM #85
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Yeah he checked and i saw it with my eyes and i knida hate him too now lol sorry again

have him try loading the game and see if the save carrys over from their server
04-11-2018, 10:03 PM #86
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder

im sure its on his PS+
04-11-2018, 11:37 PM #87
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

Trolling? It should be on his PS+ Cloud.. saves don’t accidentally get deleted from the cloud.
04-12-2018, 12:32 AM #88
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Trolling? It should be on his PS+ Cloud.. saves don’t accidentally get deleted from the cloud.

Does a platinum save even do anything?? i mean if the platinum save would help you for the zeni related trophies then you can just use Save Wizard's cheats instead if thats the case
04-12-2018, 01:05 AM #89
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Does a platinum save even do anything?? i mean if the platinum save would help you for the zeni related trophies then you can just use Save Wizard's cheats instead if thats the case

Doesn’t work unfortunately it’s already been reported.
04-12-2018, 01:06 AM #90
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Doesn’t work unfortunately it’s already been reported.

Then a platinum save will not do anything either since it will also be over the ammount of zeni what is needed
04-12-2018, 01:14 AM #91
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
It does pop the zeni trophies even if your over the amount but sw doesnt trigger it cause it has to be stored in your accumulated zeni you have earned throughout the game
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo