Post: [US] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Plat Save File [CUSA01843]
02-28-2018, 02:31 AM #1
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my platinum save file for TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan. I did it back in June 2016. I didn't test it so I would like someone to test it out for me and give me feed back on possible trophies that will pop. I will update as I receive feedback.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 8 users say thank you to Mazdarx81 for this useful post:

Coolpey, Cris242cris7, dwessasss, FallenSoldier, Hott1d, jjvegt, kaibamoto, Wosley
09-02-2018, 03:38 PM #2
I re-region the save to EU and all you have to do is 1 of each requirement:
- Detonate a drum unlocks 'Everybody Loves Explosions'
- Do one thing that you have to do 30 (or 10) times to unlock the trophy, just unlocks the trophy.
- Eat 1 pizza unlocks 'One Month's Dinner'.
- Finish one level on hard to unlock 'Veteran'.

Beware, at the end of a level you will unlock the trophies 50% and 100% collectibles. So make sure you already have 50%.

I couldn't unlock this trophy with the save (yet), but I expected to unlock these with a plat save:
- I Like the Green One
- Hit Fast, Hit Hard
Last edited by jjvegt ; 09-06-2018 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Another test result added
09-03-2018, 07:02 AM #3
Originally posted by jjvegt View Post
I re-region the save to EU and all you have to do is 1 of each requirement:
- Detonate a drum unlocks 'Everybody Loves Explosions'
- Do one thing that you have to do 30 (or 10) times to unlock the trophy, just unlocks the trophy.
- Eat 1 pizza unlocks 'One Month's Dinner'.

Beware, at the end of a level you will unlock the trophies 50% and 100% collectibles. So make sure you already have 50%.

I couldn't unlock this trophy with the save (yet), but I expected to unlock these with a plat save:
- I Like the Green One
- Hit Fast, Hit Hard
- Veteran

Can you share the EU save here brother ?
09-03-2018, 08:01 PM #4
Originally posted by 9 View Post
Can you share the EU save here brother ?

Of course, here you go:
You must login or register to view this content.

Let us know if it worked for you.

Oh and be sure to credit the thread starter, it's his save.
Last edited by jjvegt ; 09-03-2018 at 08:04 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo