Post: Don't Starve: Console Edition - Saveset - [CUSA00158]
01-09-2014, 07:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a work in progress as everyone I believe is still wondering about resigning saves for PS4.

This download should give you the following trophies:

• Look on my works, ye Mighty, [Gold Trophy]
  • ...and despair! [Gold Trophy]

For the first one simply go to the alchemy machine, and build Accompleshrine to unlock trophy.
For the last one unless you wanna do it just simply (trying to test out), activate the finished Accompleshrine to unlock your final hidden gold trophy.

Once dead you can hopefully unlock, depending on if you haven't started this game yet.

• The Firestarter [Bronze Trophy]
  • The Strongman [Bronze Trophy]
  • The Bereaved [Bronze Trophy]
  • The Soulless Automation [Bronze Trophy]
  • The Librarian [Bronze Trophy]
  • The Lumberjack [Bronze Trophy] [Hopefully, survived enough days to unlock]

Now all you need left if all these unlocked for you are

• The Silent [Bronze Trophy]
  • The Puppetmaster [Silver Trophy]

Download Don't Starve SAVES:

• You must login or register to view this content. - Gold Trophies - Hidden
  • You must login or register to view this content. - Adventure Mode Start
  • You must login or register to view this content. - The Puppetmaster
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-16-2019 at 08:41 AM. Reason: title

The following 24 users say thank you to DevilsThunder for this useful post:

Akx, barcio, burnttoazdt, Cloud, Courgette, Darknessawaits1234, erichw23, gabu840, getyourown, GYNOUGH, Im A Stig, Keith Field, Mago de Oz, Michael113, milito0022, mokozan, nepenthes77, NextGenUpdate, night_wing89, sataniaa, SilverBack, SirDawg, stebasha, xSOADx
01-09-2014, 11:12 AM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
hopefully in a few years there maybe something to resign saves again. i hope theres no cfw though, although saves resigning more than likely wont come without it.
01-09-2014, 01:56 PM #3
well I took a look at the PS4 save folder, it appears to do something like this

PS4 > "Your ID" > Save folder > Contains two files?
01-10-2014, 07:07 PM #4
so you made a saveset with no use whatsoever as of now?

thx i guess.
01-11-2014, 03:58 AM #5
Originally posted by Jaytech View Post
so you made a saveset with no use whatsoever as of now?

thx i guess.

I'm not the ONLY one already making save sets, and your welcome I guess.

The following user thanked DevilsThunder for this useful post:

Cloud
01-13-2014, 04:02 PM #6
_Nightwing
Gym leader
Thanks for this. I hope someone figures out how to resign saves soon.
01-14-2014, 10:35 PM #7
They say that there should be a PS4 Xploder out by the end of the year. Not too long to wait I guess. It took years before anything came out for the PS3.
01-18-2014, 10:28 PM #8
Originally posted by Nightwing View Post
Thanks for this. I hope someone figures out how to resign saves soon.

No problem, I just wish I had better standards of not wanting to delete this game trying to do the last two trophies....
01-20-2014, 03:21 PM #9
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by DevilsThunder View Post
No problem, I just wish I had better standards of not wanting to delete this game trying to do the last two trophies....

Major thanks for this, i hope you post a save for the The Silent and The Puppetmaster trophy as you know you can save near wes and near the end portal of adventure mode, that would be pure gold, as im playing it im suspecting they will find a way to resign saves on ps4 rather soon then i will be able to get them legit xD cheers
01-20-2014, 03:58 PM #10
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Major thanks for this, i hope you post a save for the The Silent and The Puppetmaster trophy as you know you can save near wes and near the end portal of adventure mode, that would be pure gold, as im playing it im suspecting they will find a way to resign saves on ps4 rather soon then i will be able to get them legit xD cheers

I took a break from the game for a bit. It's getting old only surviving so long then dying then having to start it all over again.... But maybe one day I shall have it Smile
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo