Post: Stick it to The Man 100% Saveset with Videos [CUSA00537]
05-21-2014, 01:59 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to THE FIRST EVER 100% PS4 save set and it is brought to the NGU community by The_Gazra.

You must login or register to view this content.

This is a complete save set for Stick it to The Man which is a free PSN game when you have PS+.

I should explain that before anyone ask's about save resigning first off there are no tools or programs available so please don't ask me how to use the saves for the trophies as it IS NOT possible as of this moment.

Second there is no CFW to be able to use these either to gain the trophies.

This is uploaded just for the chance that some day there may be some progress into the PS4 and being able to use them.

I have utilised the PS4's "Share" button to provide some videos into gaining the trophies when that becomes available.

Please note that this is the US version of the game (CUSA00539) I can do the exact same for EU if needed but as of now this is only US.

If this is able to help anybody to "Crack" the system to allow game saves to be used by anyone then bonus.

I have to appologise at the size of the download the game saves are massive for the games and I was hoping that archiving them would make the overall size smaller but it didn't.

You can still use the saves but you WILL NOT be able to gain trophies from them.

So for now enjoy playing around and hope to provide another soon.

There is a password on the file to stop leachers but the password is The_Gazra

Download:

With Videos

Without Videos

PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD TO ANY OTHER SITE THIS IS A NGU EXCLUSIVE
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-21-2018 at 06:34 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

aeneax, Akusura, dwessasss, GangLand255, guhjorn, JhoW Killer, krustytoe, LaughTracks, mark1, NextGenUpdate, stwowner, TheBlackPec, walkmoon, zhuk2009
05-15-2019, 11:49 PM #2
Thankd for hard work
05-16-2019, 11:10 AM #3
EU please
06-16-2019, 09:47 AM #4
mikesean
Gym leader
EU version please
06-16-2019, 09:56 AM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Sensei1978 View Post
EU please

Originally posted by mikesean View Post
EU version please

According to gamefaqs this is this EU version do you guys mind testing? https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/784161-stick-it-to-the-man/data
06-16-2019, 10:06 AM #6
mikesean
Gym leader
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
EU please

EU version please

According to gamefaqs this is this EU version do you guys mind testing? https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/784161-stick-it-to-the-man/data

Hi I can test however I see no saves on your link
06-16-2019, 10:53 AM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
EU please

EU version please

Hi I can test however I see no saves on your link

I mean the download of this thread since i am not 100% sure if its really a US save it might be an EU save since the CUSA is of EU
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo