07-26-2014, 01:36 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to another Platinum Save for the PS4.

You must login or register to view this content.

This time it's another PS+ Game and this was a bit of a pain for 1 trophy "Smoke Me A Kipper, I'll Be Back For Breakfast" was a nightmare from people leaving, dash-boarding or just plain rage quitting this is why this has take a little longer to finish that what i would have liked to.

PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO SOFTWARE TO RESIGN THE SAVE TO EARN TROPHIES SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK AS IT IS NOT POSSIBLE AS OF YET! THE SAVES CAN BE USED BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EARN ANY TROPHIES FROM THEM AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR SAVE BEFORE USING SOMEONE ELSES SO YOU CAN GO BACK TO YOUR GAME!!!!

Anyways here is the save.

Last edited by Wosley ; 10-01-2017 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Region

The following 3 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Westers, zhuk2009
08-14-2017, 05:16 PM #2
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Welcome to another Platinum Save for the PS4.

This time it's another PS+ Game and this was a bit of a pain for 1 trophy "Smoke Me A Kipper, I'll Be Back For Breakfast" was a nightmare from people leaving, dash-boarding or just plain rage quitting this is why this has take a little longer to finish that what i would have liked to.

PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO SOFTWARE TO RESIGN THE SAVE TO EARN TROPHIES SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK AS IT IS NOT POSSIBLE AS OF YET! THE SAVES CAN BE USED BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EARN ANY TROPHIES FROM THEM AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR SAVE BEFORE USING SOMEONE ELSES SO YOU CAN GO BACK TO YOUR GAME!!!!

Anyways here is the save.

Sorry mate but is this EU or US?
08-14-2017, 07:02 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by titch87 View Post
Sorry mate but is this EU or US?

i did download it and i did look at it the read me says it the save will not help for any trophy

and its cusa so its a usa save
08-14-2017, 07:04 PM #4
Originally posted by WosleyBE
i did download it and i did look at it the read me says it the save will not help for any trophy

and its cusa so its a usa save

Sorry mate but all games have CUSA code. It's not NPEB/NPUB or BLES/BLUS anymore.
08-14-2017, 07:05 PM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Sorry mate but all games have CUSA code. It's not NPEB/NPUB or BLES/BLUS anymore.

08-14-2017, 07:16 PM #6
Originally posted by WosleyBE

I was talking about EU/US games. Other regions don't interest me.
08-14-2017, 07:19 PM #7
Wosley
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
I was talking about EU/US games. Other regions don't interest me.

eu and usa are also in there
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo